Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 48. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
"Don't go in the trollbox, trollbox, trollbox"
It's safe to say the only English-speaking person in the company does NOT work weekends...
Nothing there about a BTC transfer to a wallet taking a day to show no confirmations!

That monkey should lay off the vodka long enough to hit some keys and fashion me an email response.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
16 hours later and still nothing. I can see your support is active on the site but WTF are they actually doing?

drink Wodka and play monkey?
16 hours later and still nothing. I can see your support is active on the site but WTF are they actually doing?
Activity: 602
Merit: 535
Account hacked from Oct 11th to Nov 1st 2017
I have some funds in OkPay and was about to deposit them in BTC-e but I found out that you removed OkPay as a deposit method! And the only working way of adding funds to your exchange is Perfect Money, with an additional 8% fee, which I see non acceptable. Depositing funds in your exchange is harder and harder every day. Are you going to add more deposit services? Or getting OkPay back again?
Seems like their "support" department is a monkey and a bottle of vodka.
So far, their sum communication with me on the matter has been an email:

"Good afternoon, send your username and email for check."

Which of course I complied with, assuming they meant what I thought that meant.
I write a ticket becouse the deposit with okpay don't avalible. And they want answer in one week.
BTCe: why on Earth would a BTC transfer from BTCe to a MtGox address initiated 5 hours ago still be showing 0 confirmations?

Vladimir: I received a withdrawal confirmation email and indeed confirmed it (had to use Google to translate the message from Russian) and am waiting on the transfer.

Still waiting on a response from BTCe support as to why it is showing 0 confirmations.

While I'm here, BTCe: you SERIOUSLY need to employ someone bilingual in Russian/English.
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
This is to let you know that I have now received my 2.14 BTC and I do not have any of my money held by btc-e anymore.

However, following this incident and contempt to their clients demonstrated by btc-e support, they will not get any further business from me anytime soon. Your mileage may vary and in any case I wish you the best of luck while dealing with these people.

What happened??
BCB
vip
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1002
BCJ
OKPAY

YA!  I just noticed that too.

Damn you BTC-E.
Why is the deposit with Okpay not more avalible?
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
www.bitcointrading.com
Activity: 812
Merit: 1001
-
This is to let you know that I have now received my 2.14 BTC and I do not have any of my money held by btc-e anymore.

However, following this incident and contempt to their clients demonstrated by btc-e support, they will not get any further business from me anytime soon. Your mileage may vary and in any case I wish you the best of luck while dealing with these people.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
interested to hear if this works or not. Please update us Vlad.
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Just go into your Finances page and click to cancel the bloody withdrawal.
-
I have written off that loss basically. This thread is just a proof. Amount of loss is minor, only 2.14 BTC . I had 2 BTC limit for myself with those guys, anything above that I considered to be too high risk.  Now it is pretty much 0 BTC with them, with anything more I would strongly suggest to not touch them with a bargepole. BTC-E and anyone related to it in any way is  now a permanent member of my shitlist regardless of whether they eventually return money or not. Intentions do matter.

Their actions are self evident.

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
vlad,

sorry for your loss of the bitcoins but im glad i have seen this. i was going to purchase some vouchers for btc-e and now i wouldnt dream of it. i always thought their site was shady and their english is crazy. I sent them an email before and received a 2 word response, basically not answering my question and turning me to somewhere else.

maybe you will get them back......just dont hold your breath
-
I do not think they have any intention of returning my money. Given how much and how patiently I have tried to get it resolved, well before I had to resort to bringing it to this thread, which is the last thing I want to do.

Eмaйл c линкoм нa пoдвepждeниe вывoдa дeнeг пoтepян. Bepнитe бaбки пoжaлyйcтa!

Guess I gotta have to prep some articles for a more wide publication and warn people off so that they know that btc-e.com are operated by [edited out].

Pages:
Jump to: