Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 52. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
...I am very weary of putting coins on any exchange that is not in the following list:

1.  MtGox
2.  Bitcoin-central

Huh? I've never even heard of Bitcoin-central. Just went to check and they have 0 volume. No I don't mean low volume, it says zero.
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
It's no surprise money is still disappearing.

I paid my .5 and withdrawn my ltc from btc-e.com. I suggest you all do the same, pull out now before its too late.
Activity: 329
Merit: 250
Bitcoin may be the TCP/IP of money.
WARNING. STAY AWAY FROM BTC-e.

Unless YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY in the (near) future. DON'T COME BACK CRYING THAT NO ONE WARNED YOU.

After the sad experience with bitshit24, I am very weary of putting coins on any exchange that is not in the following list:

1.  MtGox
2.  Bitcoin-central

Don't worry if you get bad rates or coins take a long time to appear. They have the least chance of running away with your coins.

Bitstamp has good reviews but he could just "pull a Simon". Do your research.

I should have read this post earlier.
there are about 30 TRC just disappear from my account.
PM to there support is not possible because they are fxxking busy, doing what? stealing clients coins?

it's really outrageous, I thought I can trust the platform when I saw a lot of ppl trading on it, but it seems I through my trust on a pile of shit.

my advise, take all your coins run and run fast before your account is wiped out sooner or later.
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005
WARNING. STAY AWAY FROM BTC-e.

Unless YOU WANT TO LOSE YOUR MONEY in the (near) future. DON'T COME BACK CRYING THAT NO ONE WARNED YOU.

After the sad experience with bitshit24, I am very weary of putting coins on any exchange that is not in the following list:

1.  MtGox
2.  Bitcoin-central

Don't worry if you get bad rates or coins take a long time to appear. They have the least chance of running away with your coins.

Bitstamp has good reviews but he could just "pull a Simon". Do your research.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
The state can shutdown MtGox, Vircurex, Bitcoin-24 (oops, already did), other "english" exchanges. But it can't shutdown BTC-e, coz it's a "russian" exchange. What do u prefer - to have ur fiat/coins locked one day by the state OR do business with the Russian?

I wasn't aware that Russia doesn't have a state. I thought the civil war was won by the red army, not the black one.

In Russia money solves any legal issues. The state can do nothing against anyone who has money and doesn't play politics.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
The state can shutdown MtGox, Vircurex, Bitcoin-24 (oops, already did), other "english" exchanges. But it can't shutdown BTC-e, coz it's a "russian" exchange. What do u prefer - to have ur fiat/coins locked one day by the state OR do business with the Russian?

I wasn't aware that Russia doesn't have a state. I thought the civil war was won by the red army, not the black one.
Activity: 43
Money vanishing from accounts, only a 5 min warning for the site exchange being taken down for "maintenance" when the price of coins starts to fall...
Yeah.. Great exhange...

Hm, i saw the notice hours in advance somewhere. Sorry you missed it.
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
So what happens now? i really need to sleep and i don't want to leave that order alive. Are you coming back or what?

This is too much bullsht for my taste

SELL ALL THE LITECOINS Grin Grin Grin
donator
Stay away from BTC-E. This is no less shady than Bitcoin-24 who has taken our coins.

Take all your coins off BTC-E and put them in more reliable exchanges 

like mount fucking gox who just demands verification of account without even stating a reason. I never withdrew any money from them to bank accounts and yet they demand verification and do not talk to me in any usable way.

They do not answer my question in the support ticket I made. Just tell me to write an email to [email protected] which remains unanswered and then send me a non-working link to rate my customer support satisfaction.

F.ck, there are no reliable exchanges. Maybe bitstamp, I'm not sure.
donator
It would be a good idea to hire an english speaking person that can write coherent sentences when dealing with customers. As it is at the moment, BTC-e.com seems a tad shady, so I'm hesitant to give them any business.

I hear what you're saying - this was my justification for going with BTC-e originally. BTC-e themselves have locked me (& many others) out of our accounts though. Never mind the coins that are undoubtedly stolen.

Number of times the state has locked me out of my btc-e account? Zero.

There is still a big issue with non-Russian exchanges which can be easily seized by government. Compare a few guys who got locked BTC-e accounts VS a lot of guys who got locked Bitcoin-24 accounts.

Dudes, I like russia and all. But the russian state has a long history of "fiddling with" unwanted forces within their country. Maybe "Russia" sees bitcoin a little more positive than other states, but that's no guarantee for anything. If the banking oligarchs say: take down those trading sites... there's a good chance they will be taken down even faster than in other states.

Also: More often than not I have trouble using the site.... my trust is sinking.
legendary
Activity: 2833
Merit: 1851
In order to dump coins one must have coins
Yeah it's been line an hour an update would be nice.
Activity: 40
So what happens now? i really need to sleep and i don't want to leave that order alive. Are you coming back or what?

This is too much bullsht for my taste
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
I am getting "error (bad order)" when trying to cancel an order. What is this?HuhHuhHuh

Me too, and trollbox is dead...

...and now it's down completely.
Activity: 40
I am getting "error (bad order)" when trying to cancel an order. What is this?HuhHuhHuh
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Stay away from BTC-E. This is no less shady than Bitcoin-24 who has taken our coins.

Take all your coins off BTC-E and put them in more reliable exchanges litecoin client encrypted wallet

litecoin client encrypted wallet
legendary
Activity: 1001
Merit: 1005

Take all your coins off BTC-E and put them in more reliable exchanges 
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001
Okey Dokey Lokey
Money vanishing from accounts, only a 5 min warning for the site exchange being taken down for "maintenance" when the price of coins starts to fall...
Yeah.. Great exhange...
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
It would be a good idea to hire an english speaking person that can write coherent sentences when dealing with customers. As it is at the moment, BTC-e.com seems a tad shady, so I'm hesitant to give them any business.

I hear what you're saying - this was my justification for going with BTC-e originally. BTC-e themselves have locked me (& many others) out of our accounts though. Never mind the coins that are undoubtedly stolen.

Number of times the state has locked me out of my btc-e account? Zero.

There is still a big issue with non-Russian exchanges which can be easily seized by government. Compare a few guys who got locked BTC-e accounts VS a lot of guys who got locked Bitcoin-24 accounts.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Activity: 50
WTF is this shit? are you planning on coming back or what? in the worst fcking moment you choose to go on maintenance! its already been 25 minutes

They give 5 minutes notice on here before taking the site down while the price is crashing - I'm more concerned with the 'why?' rather than the 'how long?'...
Pages:
Jump to: