Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 53. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
WTF is this shit? are you planning on coming back or what? in the worst fcking moment you choose to go on maintenance! its already been 25 minutes

Update:
https://btc-e.com/news/141

Dear Customers.

04/16/2013 we close our BTC-E site for Maintenance from 7-00 to 8-00 MSK.

With regards, support BTC-E.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
WTF is this shit? are you planning on coming back or what? in the worst fcking moment you choose to go on maintenance! its already been 25 minutes
Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Dear Customers.

04/16/2013 we close our BTC-E site for Maintenance from 7-00 to 7-10 MSK.

That's UTC + 4 hours, i.e. right now.
legendary

Dear Customers.

04/16/2013 we close our BTC-E site for Maintenance from 7-00 to 7-10 MSK.

Activity: 258
Merit: 250
You can trust me, I have an avatar
It would be a good idea to hire an english speaking person that can write coherent sentences when dealing with customers. As it is at the moment, BTC-e.com seems a tad shady, so I'm hesitant to give them any business.

The state can shutdown MtGox, Vircurex, Bitcoin-24 (oops, already did), other "english" exchanges. But it can't shutdown BTC-e, coz it's a "russian" exchange. What do u prefer - to have ur fiat/coins locked one day by the state OR do business with the Russian?

I hear what you're saying - this was my justification for going with BTC-e originally. BTC-e themselves have locked me (& many others) out of our accounts though. Never mind the coins that are undoubtedly stolen.

Number of times the state has locked me out of my btc-e account? Zero.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
It would be a good idea to hire an english speaking person that can write coherent sentences when dealing with customers. As it is at the moment, BTC-e.com seems a tad shady, so I'm hesitant to give them any business.

The state can shutdown MtGox, Vircurex, Bitcoin-24 (oops, already did), other "english" exchanges. But it can't shutdown BTC-e, coz it's a "russian" exchange. What do u prefer - to have ur fiat/coins locked one day by the state OR do business with the Russian?
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
All orders are dissapearing with the money on btc-e.

Any news support?

Activity: 504
Scattering my bits around the net since 1980
can someone explain to me how to change my Namecoin over to bitcoin? Its the whole reason i went with btc-e but i cant figure it out and now this thread is scaring the hell out of me.
Well, if you don't want to do it at BTC-e, you can also trade them at Vircurex too. Not sure if there are other exchanges trading it as well.

-- Smoov
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
can someone explain to me how to change my Namecoin over to bitcoin? Its the whole reason i went with btc-e but i cant figure it out and now this thread is scaring the hell out of me.
I still can't login or access my BTC-e account or the funds in them. Such a shame they let this go by...
Activity: 187
Yep, I havn't seen my 19 ltc yet either. It's ok though x)
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I still miss my 4.84 BTC that were taken from my account. I have little to no hope in ever getting it back from btc-e.com use at your own risk!
Activity: 535
I Sign in yesterday, but I don't can make a deposit. If I click on Add Funds or on Finances then I get this message: Your authorization is needed to browse this page

How can I add Funds?

legendary
yesterday I made usd deposit from okpay to  account on btc-e. On okpay I see deposit was completed but found didnot apear on my acoount on btc-e.
Is there any info about that?

Please check balance
Activity: 233
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO
yesterday I made usd deposit from okpay to  account on btc-e. On okpay I see deposit was completed but found didnot apear on my acoount on btc-e.
Is there any info about that?
legendary
Activity: 1020
It would be better if take profit/stop loss field is also present while making an order.I think this will stabilize the market as people wont panic.

If it can't be implemented. What's the main reason ?

Stop loss is for pussies.

What about take profit ? Why do you selectively chose the negative point ?
legendary
Activity: 1025
I withdrew bitcoins from btc-e yesterday and the transaction appears but it never appeared on the blockchain or my wallet. Was I hacked?
I haven't been able to login for half a day.
Pages:
Jump to: