Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 59. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 502
Why is the BTC/USD about $8 lower on this exchange compared to MtGox etc?  Huh

EDIT: Answer is they charge massive deposit fees. I've never encountered a stock or forex broker that took a heavy fee just for depositing. Generally they wait till you make use of their services.

I think I'll stick to the other exchanges. I notice Bitstamp has better liquidity at the moment.

Yea, I went to withdraw my LTC, found out to withdraw, they take a .5 ltc to withdraw, madness.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Why is the BTC/USD about $8 lower on this exchange compared to MtGox etc?  Huh

EDIT: Answer is they charge massive deposit fees. I've never encountered a stock or forex broker that took a heavy fee just for depositing. Generally they wait till you make use of their services.

I think I'll stick to the other exchanges. I notice Bitstamp has better liquidity at the moment.
Activity: 575
Merit: 500
The North Remembers
Still no answer from support. I deposited 150NMC to the address given. It is confirmed but hasn't shown up in my account for 2 days now. http://explorer.dot-bit.org/a/N7r7xYjESmtpLFe2JAnQFvp33zLjrymGDQ
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
Quote from: Remember remember the 5th of November link=topic=40889.msg1757246#msg1757246

What is this?

$150 dollars for SEPA withdrawal??

Cheapest withdraw is BTC-E code, then sell it somebody here p2p
Or aurumxchange.com will sell/exchange BTC-E codes for wires or other payment methods

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Withdrawal confirmation emails are not being received. You are possibly on a ISP-level spam blacklist at cox.net that prevents messages from even being filtered to spam or trash folders.
legendary
Activity: 1694
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1011
Reverse engineer from time to time
i cannot log in  Cry  Cry  Cry

user - kislam

Edit: now i can, after this post...

ddos - fixed
Dear sir,

What is this?

$150 dollars for SEPA withdrawal??
legendary

user - kislam

ddos - fixed
Activity: 74
Merit: 10

user - kislam

legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
LOL, I see you've already added PPCoin to BTC-e - good job !
legendary
Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070
New coin - Terracoin - https://btc-e.com/exchange/trc_btc

Is there any estimate on when PPCoin will arrive, I saw your announcement that it will also be up for trading ?
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
Hi, what happens to my paypal withdrawal Huh , on page says completed. and I've been waiting for three days and did not make a deposit into my account, Embarrassed. please help me.
Activity: 899
BTC-e should drop in a Tor hidden service login. Wouldn't be any less laggy for trading than it already is with the mountain of DOS attacking going on with all the exchanges right now
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Works for me as well (at least right now).

And actually, compared to vircurex and gox, btc-e recovers usually pretty quickly.

Also: Could we have more localized (by language or region) chats (eg. german)? The englisch chat gets more and more crowded with jerks shouting "Sell, sell, sell" or "Buy, buy, buy" *sigh*
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
I can't even bring the site up now.

Works fine from my side, have you tried again?
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1222
brb keeping up with the Kardashians
I can't even bring the site up now.
Pages:
Jump to: