Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 56. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 1470
Merit: 1006
Bringing Legendary Har® to you since 1952
It seems there is a lot more people having problems with BTC/LTC transfers on BTC-E...

Check out this topic in newbie section:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/btc-ecom-not-able-to-login-warning-they-are-not-helping-me-170592

It is probably not safe to do any trading with BTC-E now, until they sort this out.
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
This guy got robbed by using the trollbox and not using 2FA:
http://r2.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/1bz59u/how_i_got_hacked_and_had_all_of_my_btc_stolen/

Trollbox should probably not use your same login id in chat because fools use easy to guess passwords

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
The fees are less than I would ever expect to have to deal with when moving fiat around. I would hardly call them "huge". If they are huge to you? Then you have bigger financial problems to worry about than a ~2 USD fee for withdrawing BTC/LTC.

The withdraw fee is ridiculous. It's like 3-4 people agree with me vs your saying it's not. It is. Do you know what it takes to mine a .5 LTC on a 850 khash/s mining rig? Like half a day to a day. The withdraw fee of .1 btc and fee of .5 ltc is ridiculously too high. Needs to be like 3/4 lower. Lets wait and find out what gox does, then we'll see who uses who from now on. Fees, Fees, and moar fees. Fee's are every where, like the banks and credit card company's. I don't mind the trading fee's at btc-e but the goddamn withdraw fees is just dumb.

I concur. 0.01 BTC (nearly $2 USD) is effectively a penalty fee under these market conditions. It should not be used to rake traders in lieu of a low transaction fee. Just raise the transaction fee a tenth of a percent or so and you'll still be competitive and profitable.

Please lower BTC withdrawal fee to 0.0005 so it's not nearly $2 USD, BTC-E.

Please reply to this news post requesting a lower fee, everyone:
https://btc-e.com/news/127
Activity: 622
Merit: 500
www.cryptobetfair.com
If only someone could have warned you this might happen.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Same. Will post update.

EDIT: Could timezones have been an issue? Maybe they were sleeping...Aren't they based out of Bulgaria?

Russia

Sorry, it says something about Bulgaria in terms of service. My mistake  Smiley

Still waiting on the email guys, and I'll let you know if its a happy ending to a scary day.

I got my account, but still waiting for my 4.84 BTC... Just do the right thing and give it BACK!
Activity: 133
Merit: 100
Same. Will post update.

EDIT: Could timezones have been an issue? Maybe they were sleeping...Aren't they based out of Bulgaria?

Russia

Sorry, it says something about Bulgaria in terms of service. My mistake  Smiley

Still waiting on the email guys, and I'll let you know if its a happy ending to a scary day.
Same. Will post update.

Russia

Guess you are not sleeping, any news on my BTC? You own me 4.84 BTC that are no longer in my account!
Activity: 686
And I have my account again.

So do I... only not my BTC, you got all your coins?

Yeah, it looks like I did. I see my BTC and LTC.
legendary
Activity: 1694
Same. Will post update.

Russia

So do I... only not my BTC, you got all your coins?
Same. Will post update.

And Tittiez, when you get a responce that only states:

WAIT... and nothing.. thats kinda no response.

He PM'd me and we are working it out right now.
Well I was very polite, but after a day of trying to get a normal responce im a little pissed.
I wasn't hoping on getting my BTC back. I am just here to inform you all.

And Tittiez, when you get a responce that only states:

WAIT... and nothing.. thats kinda no response.
legendary
Oversight, if you piss them off too much..They might not help anyone. Think before you speak  Wink

EDIT: And I'm out years of savings right now...remember? I still have to be respectful, and can only hope for the same in return.

Please check pm
I notice not a single:
"Sorry for the inconvenience."

Even when I confronted him, that i lost my BTC he just didnt give a ...

And now u must PM admin, for bad english instructions!

A response is a response to me, I don't care if he is well mannered or not, as long as the issue is fixed.
Oversight, if you piss them off too much..They might not help anyone. Think before you speak  Wink

EDIT: And I'm out years of savings right now...remember? I still have to be respectful, and can only hope for the same in return.
Me as well. I've tried to contact support multiple times in the last 24 hours and I haven't received a single reply.

I'm locked out of my account because it is either locked, or my password was changed without my consent. I know I'm using the right password, because it is saved on my browser.

The meager 8 LTC I have on my account is all I own right now.
This lack of reply is very unprofessional. I don't know what I did wrong to deserve to not be replied to.

At least give me my damn coins back.

We have checked your account all right.
Write to admin pm for further instructions.

I notice not a single:
"Sorry for the inconvenience."

Even when I confronted him, that i lost my BTC he just didnt give a ...

And now u must PM admin, for bad english instructions!
legendary
Me as well. I've tried to contact support multiple times in the last 24 hours and I haven't received a single reply.

I'm locked out of my account because it is either locked, or my password was changed without my consent. I know I'm using the right password, because it is saved on my browser.

This lack of reply is very unprofessional. I don't know what I did wrong to deserve to not be replied to.

We have checked your account all right.
Write to admin pm for further instructions.

I really hope we all get our Coins Back! This is very BAD!
Pages:
Jump to: