Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 60. (Read 264892 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
BTC-e, you are looking pretty amateurish right now! If you don't fix your crap GOX is going to EAT YOUR LUNCH when they introduce LTC. Lucky for me I pulled almost all of my crypto out when the DDoS started. I am still paying tho because your "little mistake" is driving down the Litecoin price! FIX IT OR I WON'T BE BACK!
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
Product Marketing & Promotion / Software Developer
Do the people that cannot login have Novacoin or Litecoin in their account at all?

This could be to stop you from selling.
Activity: 535
Merit: 500
 More than half now getting issues with login I bet.
Users: 3106 Guests: 3600
Activity: 639
I can't login too. It seems that they have troubles with database or something like that.
Activity: 535
anything going on? I can't log in.

LTC panic selling-buying.

no, it's not a load issue. It takes something like 5 seconds and then the main page (with login at top) is displayed. No error, timeout or anything. Another user also reported same issue on #btc-e irc.

Same shit! I'm sick of this! Can't withdraw, now login issue!
donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019

no, it's not a load issue. It takes something like 5 seconds and then the main page (with login at top) is displayed. No error, timeout or anything. Another user also reported same issue on #btc-e irc.
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009

donator
Activity: 2772
Merit: 1019
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
The fee to withdraw LTC is 0.5 LTC!?

Is this a mistake? Why is it so high?

Code:
* Min amount for withdrawal - 0.1 LTC.
* Be patient, transfer of funds will be before the first confirmation.
* Fee for withdrawal is 0.5 LTC.
* Daily limit on withdrawal - 30000 LTC.

This says the minimum withdrawal size is 0.1 LTC... and the fee to withdraw is 5 times that.
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Trading on BTC-E is really fun. For my 50 euro investment I have 1.1BTC, 1 LTC and $3.

Small time I know, lol
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
https://buywmz.com/paymer/ confirmed as working to fund BTC-e account min $200 according to btc-e rules. If you email buywmz you can make multiple orders for paymer cheques then pay all of it at once for less fees.

I also don't get any emails from btc-e guess whatever service they use is still down

They mentioned e-mail server was closed down because of ddos, whatever that means. They do not tend to be very elaborate in their messages.
Activity: 899
Merit: 1002
https://buywmz.com/paymer/ confirmed as working to fund BTC-e account min $200 according to btc-e rules. If you email buywmz you can make multiple orders for paymer cheques then pay all of it at once for less fees.

I also don't get any emails from btc-e guess whatever service they use is still down
Activity: 575
The North Remembers
legendary
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1009
Any plans to add Bytecoin (BTE)?
Activity: 770
Merit: 502
You have been blocked. Try again after 23 minutes.

Why am I being blocked from logging into btc-e.com?

Edit:
Fixed. I am able to login now.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I tried to pay someone by withdrawing from my BTC-E account. However, the email servers are down and so I can't get an email confirmation to let me release it. Is there anything that can be done to have that withdrawal released?

EDIT: Everything seems to be fine now, thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
Problem in the Data Center
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Question
What coins to add?

1. Terracoin
2. PPCoin
3. Freicoin

PPCoin please. Someone even created a topic today asking for it: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ppc-on-btc-ecom-166010

One million PPCoin traded on vircurex today... would be nice to have 2% of that?  Tongue
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Question
What coins to add?

1. Terracoin
2. PPCoin
3. Freicoin

Far as I'm concerned, we have plenty of coins already... could probably do with one less in fact...

What I'd be more interested in, is additional trading pairs.

NMC/LTC

NMC/LTC would be good.
Freicoin is interesting and unique, but market cap/popularity is low.
Terracoin is brand new, seems legit, but it's just another BTC -> LTC type coin (maybe that's a good thing?).
I don't see the point of PPCoin, but maybe I'm missing something.
Activity: 224
Merit: 101
...additional trading pairs.

NMC/LTC, more than anything else...

Yes, NMC-LTC would be nice! Edit: Also: EUR-LTC. Possibly with a switch to turn off unwanted pairs.
Pages:
Jump to: