Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-E.com exchange Bitcoin, Litecoin, Namecoin <-> USD\BTC (fee 0.2%) - page 63. (Read 264892 times)

Activity: 130
Merit: 100
* Fee for withdrawal is 0.01 BTC.

Use at your own risk!
legendary
Activity: 1694
Merit: 1002
legendary
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Will you update here when you are using liqpay again?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111
Earlier I sent $1700 to btc-e with liqpay as usual. BTC-E suddenly says they temporarily stopped accepting liqpay. Liqpay refuses to cancel the transaction and I have no further response from BTC-E support.   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Please help me  Cry Cry Cry

All submitted deposits will be credited to account!

Got credited. Thank you btc-e support!  Grin  You are running an excellent exchange!

It semms they are still not accepting liqpay. Don't use it until they have further announcement
legendary
Earlier I sent $1700 to btc-e with liqpay as usual. BTC-E suddenly says they temporarily stopped accepting liqpay. Liqpay refuses to cancel the transaction and I have no further response from BTC-E support.   Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

All submitted deposits will be credited to account!
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1111

legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Is liqpay still disabled for testing, or how can I deposit to my BTC-E account with it?
legendary
Deposit okpay - works!
legendary
OKPAY is no longer listed as an option when I tried to do a deposit.  When will it become available again?

okpay.com will work tomorrow
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
OKPAY is no longer listed as an option when I tried to do a deposit.  When will it become available again?
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
When will you guys start trading PPC on your platform?  Or do I have to move my funds over to Neotrix's multi-currency exchange which is launching soon?

+1

Maybe we'll add Terracoin

Market capitalisation of PPCoin is higher than Terracoin. Actually, market capitalisation of PPCoin is higher than Novacoin too.

Could you not just try it out for a trial period? I hate having to transfer my coins backwards and forwards to different exchanges and more importantly, it would give PPCoin such a boost. PPcoin has huge potential that people haven't realised yet... it's transaction fees can remain tiny whereas with Bitcoin and other clones the transaction fees have to increase the more they are used by people. Something for you to think about  Wink

ok

Woooo!  Cheesy

Btw, PPCoin is the second most traded coin on Vircurex today
legendary
When will you guys start trading PPC on your platform?  Or do I have to move my funds over to Neotrix's multi-currency exchange which is launching soon?

+1

Market capitalisation of PPCoin is higher than Terracoin. Actually, market capitalisation of PPCoin is higher than Novacoin too.

Could you not just try it out for a trial period? I hate having to transfer my coins backwards and forwards to different exchanges and more importantly, it would give PPCoin such a boost. PPcoin has huge potential that people haven't realised yet... it's transaction fees can remain tiny whereas with Bitcoin and other clones the transaction fees have to increase the more they are used by people. Something for you to think about  Wink

ok
legendary

+1

legendary
https://btc-e.com/news/119

Lower fees for withdrawing funds (special offer)

Webmoney USD - 2.8%

Pecunix.com - 2%

Cosmicpay.com - 2%

C-gold.com - 2%

Vouchx.com - 2%
legendary

+1

Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust

+1
legendary
Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049
API Description Authentication

sorry, I don`t understand how this works (it works not as easy as on other exchanges  Sad  )
All requests must also include a special nonce POST parameter with increment integer. (>0)
what have I to do with this special nonce POST parameter?
(for a java program)
I have the key and the secret and then?
legendary
legendary
https://btc-e.com/news/118

Lower fees for withdrawing funds (special offer)

Qiwi - 2%

Liberty Reserve - 2%
Pages:
Jump to: