Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 109. (Read 10807 times)

copper member
Activity: 648
Merit: 159
If you want to trade for long term just buy from the price at the dip, not from the price going up after drop. And I think today bitcoin going up to 12% is an early step to recover the market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
I think you'll see people who got hurt because they invested in December/Jan selling when they think this little peak is about to end. So soon as the numbers start indicating a sell off it'll come straight back down again.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
i'm not sure if bitcoin will be back again to the bottom but as far as i know more and more big names in the world interested to invest in the bitcoin. You should buy at this time or you will lose a chance if the bitcoin will increase again soon. The possible thing for you wait until there will be another little correction for bitcoin in the future again man.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
yes bitcoin made a comeback. it rises again and this is a very good development for us. the market is improving. It means more money.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial
Activity: 92
Merit: 0
Pages:
Jump to: