Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 107. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 109
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

The real good time was when it dropped down under  $7000, and its now above 9000.
Its still a good time if you are planning for a longer term but for making quick bucks, BTC is never the best bet.

To avoid such situations, I suggest everyone to buy and sell in parts. If you think now is a good time, buy a little amount (let say 30%) on this rate, if BTC dips below this point, buy on the dip the next part, same one must do during the sell times.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Time is quite sensitive, if buy and hold you to buy  Cool
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
Do not wait a couple of days, the price will rise and you'll regret it.
So invest as early as possible to see the maximum profit!
Activity: 14
While you're looking to invest, you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
They’ve got this really cool concept of a commodity fund, something that’ll help give an inherent value to the token. Extremely powerful idea and product (wonder how come nobody thought of using crypto to disrupt the Agriculture industry).
Activity: 476
Merit: 256

It's common for BTC to go extremely high and goes down to a great extent.2017 was a breakthrough for BTC.now BTC price for last two week is stable between $8000-& 9500.in future more investments are anticipated as a result of which BTC price would jump to moon again.right now BTC price is high so still it's fine to invest in BTC because it encompasses high risk and high return as well.
Activity: 118
I would advise now to invest in btc.  While the price has not yet grown much.  The market is stable and the price grows every day.
Activity: 434
That was a good day to invest, and now it is still good time. Actually, I think that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will anyway be grown, because we have went through the deep depression already.
Activity: 980
Merit: 253
Why do you wait for the price to go higher before investing? Btc price is low and it is good time to buy more of it than waiting for someone to tell you this. Today's price in both btc and eth was very surprising as I thought it will stabilize by now but it's still going high. As a hodler you should have got more than even necessary by now and watching the scene as I am doing.
Activity: 112
With Bitcoin being up about 14-15% on the day, I would say right now is not the time to invest. When I goes through a rise like that, there is usually a big fall shortly after. Maybe I’ve just been burned a few too many times, but I would wait it out a few days and see what happens. It isn’t super high, so it wouldn’t be a bad case of FOMO. There are likely better oppurtuniies to buy cheaper in the near future.
Activity: 840
Merit: 10

Even bitcoin price right now jump more than $1000, its still low compare highest price at $19k. I think its still good time to collect more bitcoin because expert said that bitcoin price can jump to $50k end this year
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
I will suggest to wait for few days, people like to make conclusion once there are green market, but the chart is the sharp rising, and usually it will bounce back, but who knows there are really investors that put a lot of funds, so we need more days to figure out, it just a pump or it really rising
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
The FASTEST and MOST SECURE Token Exchange
Yes btc did a good recovery today and I believe it will continue in that uptrend. Overly now is time to invest in cryptos because the market is still down, what happened today showed that when the uptrend will happen it will happen so fast. But I will advice you invest with your spare money because crypto market is so volatile.
Activity: 92
For an investment in bitcoin you should watch carefully the market and be wise in every decision, bitcoin is good for short term trading and also for long term investment, and if you plan for long term will it's still best to invest now even if the bitcoin is rising.
So rather then BTCBTC ? Should I invest in Altcoin ?
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
BTC is back ?
Yes, temporary or not but bitcoin has been back and is going to be back at all time high.
is that good time to invest  ?
It's never too late to invest in bitcoin if you want too.
or still wait for few days ?
You can speculate and observe the market on your own. Better rely on your self's observation not with others analysis.
Activity: 938
Merit: 256
Why people invest when bitcoin price is increasing ?
Where are you when the price is cheap ? hmmm
Activity: 319
For an investment in bitcoin you should watch carefully the market and be wise in every decision, bitcoin is good for short term trading and also for long term investment, and if you plan for long term will it's still best to invest now even if the bitcoin is rising.
Activity: 92
yes bitcoin made a comeback. it rises again and this is a very good development for us. the market is improving. It means more money.
Hope it will go more up
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company
Yes this is the perfect time to buy and make some profit as the market is in full bull run,ready your money buy cheap altcoins now and be prepared to sell at the top.I just bought a ton of altcoins with very low supplies as in times like these they rise faster than bitcoin and already im enjoying the profits from some of them.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
why you just want to start it? Where have you been when bitcoin prices are at yesterday's low prices? but it's okay, you can buy it now, than you regret it later.

Well, investors might want to be sure that this market can bounce again and the current spike of bitcoin price is a good signal for them to enter the market. But the sad thing is, they really missed the opportunity when bitcoin is on $6k level. Buy bitcoin now before it back to $10k level again, it will happen soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
Hope so that BTC is back and with every day it will be higher and higher, and i think now is really good time to invest in coins not only in btc , all coins will go up for the short time. I will do so.
Good Luck!
Jump to: