Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 108. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
We all saw today how bitcoin was able to go for 6900 to nearly 8100$ in just a matter of 2 hours, and that goes to show how fast things could change, you might just decide to wait to get an even lower price, but you wake up the next day and the price is about 10k and you have missed your chance to invest in it, so this is might be the right and only time you get a chance to invest in it.
Activity: 117
Merit: 0
Yes btc is back and for me it is a good time to invest but need to be smart in every decision to make in order to be successful. Holders are happy now because btc price is making a come back and i think the dip is over and lets wait for the upcoming price of crypto.
Activity: 509
Merit: 250

not real incraese, maybe few day bitcoin price can down again
is good wait bitcoin price down again, and buy
and then hold long term
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
This depends on your investor profile, because if you are a long-term investor and believe in Biticoin and other crypto, any purchase in the down market can give good returns when the market finally reverses its trend
Exactly, I'm holding btc as long-term so whatever the price is I'll keep buying as much as i can.
But if you are short term trader there are so many things that you have to considerate, technical and fundamental are most important here. You might ask opinion to the community but you have to make a research regarding their opinion.
Activity: 238
Merit: 15
This is the time to invest. This is the time we have all being waiting for and its here.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
why you just want to start it? Where have you been when bitcoin prices are at yesterday's low prices? but it's okay, you can buy it now, than you regret it later.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 507
Catalog Websites
Starting to get back, why you are asking the wrong timing if it's the good time to invest.
I believe the good time to invest is before the rise but still if you have faith that it will go further and can reach back to higher price, then go.
If you'll wait for few days, decide for yourself and don't just invest because you are in FOMO.
Investing as soon as possible will be the best move but don't regret if there will be some pull backs.
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
This depends on your investor profile, because if you are a long-term investor and believe in Biticoin and other crypto, any purchase in the down market can give good returns when the market finally reverses its trend
Activity: 616
Merit: 12
Send&Receive Money Instantly, w/ no hidden costs

why people like to invest after bitcoin reached a good price like right now ? where are you when bitcoin are in the bottom ?
if you want to invest, then you should buy when its red, not a green like now.  Undecided
Activity: 294
Merit: 106
Altcoins with this correction of the market lost more than bitcoin. Therefore, they will have more growth, which means that the profit is greater.
Activity: 700
I think for now it's a good time to invest BTC even though it's a bit late because BTC prices have gone up rather high and I think price movements will stop soon but that's no big deal it's just that you'll take longer to get a different profit if you buy it when the market goes down
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
A good time to invest is when you have the funds available.  If you just keep on waiting, the crypto ship will leave without you.  The longer you wait the less tokens you'll receive for your investment. 
Activity: 123
Merit: 1
BLOCKCHAIN BASED REIT
I think best time to invest is Yesterday, but it's okay. You should immediately invest in Bitcoin before the price is higher.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
You were suppose to invest already and not to wait for run like today but for me anytime is good before bullrun that is going to happen in the beginning of the May before NY event
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
The price is back just within 24hrs 12% increase in price,  it's an indication btc is bouncing back, time to invest before it pick race like its experienced last year
Activity: 472
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
Yes, Bitcoin is back and now is the time to invest before the market kicks in again. I think that the dip is over and the low prices will be over very soon.
Activity: 92
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial
So I have to wait for sometime?
Activity: 198
I believe now is the best-est time to invest in BTC

and paying to god on this rise
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
The correction of Market Glitz affecting all ALT coins for  the past few days is a very good indicator for the future stability on the market of BTC. Big investor already jump into the BTC world, It is always an Individual decision or personal one after due research when it come to investment. one suggestion on principle applied on market trading.."Buy low and sell  high".good luck.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
This might just be the start of the continuous increase. Surely, investing at this point would yield to huge profit. As the market value of Bitcoin is rising,same thing will happen with the profit. For now,don't be blinded increase and wait for more. Avoid selling already but continue holding. Still expect for backdrops for the following days but take it as an opportunity to invest
Jump to: