Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 106. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 543
Merit: 281
The next expectation is to exceed $ 10K and for the joy of all to acquire a solid and lasting support to invest, but the interesting thing was in December 2017 where its highest peak reached $ 19818 what happened? Was it manipulation? A high level of popularity? Entry of large banking institutions? We do not know for sure, but the chart shows that with $ 6290 support looking for values above $ 10K. In short, i believe that now is the time to invest.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
I think bitcoin has gone nowhere. In my opinion, its popularity is rising continuously, and all it need is more volume. For me, it is quiet possible that, we can see its price much more higher in a near future.
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
It's a great time to invest in BTC,  BTC has increased its value sporadically in weeks,  what a surprise!  From 6890$ to 9570$ that's so special,  I will advice you to invest in BTC, am sure I will hit 10000$ at September.
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
I also think BTC is rising up.But its hard to predict it will grow more or not.But deep is at last over.market is looking strong now.And I think the bearish market is almost gone.We cant do anything just to wait.and yes you can invest anytime its never late.But do some research before investment.The best time was 3 weeks before from now.But its also a good point for
 investment.Do it on your own risk

We all hope that the price of bitcoin to be stable on $8k level so we can see higher price in the coming months. Its hars to analyze now simply because whales are trying to control the market but in the long bitcoin will continue to pump. Best time to invest is when you are ready to take the risk and to be more patient for a good future.
Activity: 1050
Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi
I also think BTC is rising up.But its hard to predict it will grow more or not.But deep is at last over.market is looking strong now.And I think the bearish market is almost gone.We cant do anything just to wait.and yes you can invest anytime its never late.But do some research before investment.The best time was 3 weeks before from now.But its also a good point for
 investment.Do it on your own risk
Activity: 149
This present market conditions began to improve may be a good signal for prices from skyrocketing, is increasingly bitcoin with observing and closely monitor the condition of the bitcoin if it felt the situation is appropriate and indeed am sure bring advantages as expected then it is not wrong for us to make investments.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
The best time to invest was a month ago when the price of bitcoin was less than 7к dollars. But it is not too late now, because there is a hope for the market recovery.
Activity: 532
Merit: 132
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Of course, this is a good time to invest in bitcoin. The price is still low now. I advice people to buy bitcoin before it will reach the 10k$. I am sure when bitcoin price will cross the 10k$, it will move hardly and increase extraordinary to reach the 15k$ in few months, and then bitcoin will be more expensive, so i think this moment is very good to invest in bitcoin, I don't think that the price will fall again, this time is for increasing the price, not the opposit.
Activity: 602
Very similar to the market reversal, for a week, prices are only rising, in my opinion it's time to go to the market, that's just not clear which coin will grow faster than all. I think this year it will be the new hype. In general, everything what we were expecting  has finally arrived. I hope in the future there will be growth of Bitcoin. Therefore, bitcoin will remain the most expensive coin for a long time.
Activity: 154
It first signals that market become in normal phase, I think next month will see everything more clear about market, May will be very fun i hope we ll enjoy Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Bitcoin as a business card of the whole market should grow in value, otherwise the market will stand still! In the near future, bitcoin can begin to set new records, so investing in it is now profitable in my opinion.
Activity: 108
Agree with you. Its best time to invest.
 I can see that the bitcoin can be sustained throughout april after passed 9K price and has been stable from the correction.
With so many buy orders placing pressure on the market , make significant price shift is high I am confident of the next psychological barrier of $10K will come...
Let's see
Activity: 420
A good time for investment - when the crypto currency was at the bottom! But I agree with you, you can invest in the crypto currency at any time
Activity: 31
Yes, it is a good time to invest in BTC because what one would see when the year is getting closer to December will be alarming and by then you may not have the money for the price then. So, for now it is a good way to invest
Activity: 121
As we see the course really began to grow. And now it is still possible to invest money, because the course will eventually become even higher
Activity: 954
Merit: 104
ludenaprotocol.io
While you're looking to invest, you may find BlockGrain’s AGRI token to be very appealing.
I don’t know of any other project that wants to help farmers secure their crop, trace the entire lifecycle and allow end to end logistic management. Plus, Australia is like the world’s top producers of crop. They’ve got it all going for them.
They’ve got this really cool concept of a commodity fund, something that’ll help give an inherent value to the token. Extremely powerful idea and product (wonder how come nobody thought of using crypto to disrupt the Agriculture industry).

Thank you for the spam, your project probably is not interesting, that´s why you posted it here, right  Roll Eyes?
Activity: 350
I think that prices fall more not will. If you want to invest in Bitcoin, now is quite a good time, I think that you can not delay the time anymore.
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
Bitcoin is the best coin for investing, soon we will see update of bitcoin blockchain and bitcoin will rock!
Activity: 224

I think that now is a good time for investment. The market is slowly coming to life. And I hope that in the future the market will grow. The prices of all normal coins will grow, periodically correcting.
Activity: 80
I am sure in Q3 2018 Bitcoin definitely will be more advanced and growing moreover we know that many people today who have started to understand and want to find out what is Bitcoin. as well as more and more of the state parties or government that increasingly opened his eyes to legalize Bitcoin.

therefore, this is the most appropriate time to invest in bitcoin.
Jump to: