Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 53. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
the price of bitcoin is really very low , I think this price is very attractive for investors
Activity: 59
It's a great time to invest in BTC,  BTC has increased its value sporadically in weeks,  what a surprise!  From 6890$ to 9570$ that's so special,  I will advice you to invest in BTC, am sure I will hit 10000$ at September. Tongue Tongue
1DC
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

When you say bitcoin is back , did you mean that it's price are high again ? If that's the case I don't think that it is a good time to invest in bitcoin because it's price is higher compared last month but bitcoin is still a good investment anyway so if you can afford to buy some of it then go.
Activity: 56
This might just be the begging of continuous increase, investing now could just propelle you.
Activity: 2
I think you should not rush to conclusions that bitcoin raises its former glory, because the price stands still until you make hasty conclusions
Activity: 196
yes, I think bitcoin returns to a fairly high price again, and maybe this is also the right time to invest in bitcoin before the market starts again. and I'm sure the low price will end soon and in the future it will continue to run at a high price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is moving but I dont think that its a comeback. If we follow the trend bitcoin is around 8100-8200 dollar.  Some believe that bitcoin is will become unstoppable again in any moment. I feel like its just a speculation without any proof or sign. Market is still bleeding and so does all altcoins. I dont think this is a good time to invest.
Activity: 462
Merit: 114
I think that now is a good time to start gradually gaining positions on altcoins, but always leave free money in case the market comes down even lower.
Activity: 392
Bitcoin cash grew 2.15% today, and Bitcoin 3.01% reaching $8203. I think it's really back. I think it's time to buy it before it soars.
Activity: 534
Merit: 250
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
It is very similar to the fact that now a turn in bitcoin has occurred and a new peak of growth will soon begin. About a year ago, the same thing happened
Activity: 154
yes, bitcoint is back again, and now it's time to invest before the decline again, you must buy now or you will lose another chance. and also you have to have enough funds to invest, if you keep waiting maybe you will only get a little token that you will receive.
Activity: 265
Yess Bitcoin is grow again, i think Bitcoin will increase to $ 14000 - 15000 and i suggest you to invest your money right now. And if i have money to invest i prefer ethereum than i invest my money on Bitcoin.
copper member
Activity: 448
StableDex | Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective
Bitcoin is yet back because it still have strong bearish sign but will some time be doing uptrend and dip again so this uptrend is part of the correction that is needed for normal dip and you can always get in at low and sell at high or buy some alts that can gives some percentage on your Bitcoin too.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial
when Bitcoin returns will be a considerable advantage by investing in Bitcoin. in addition to the developments that are present. investment cohesiveness can help improve present growth and keep growth moving. so with the presence of this growth will bring considerable benefits to the future.
Activity: 280
Next year BTC will cost $14000, according to the Bitcoin investor Tom Lee, so now is the time to invest in BTC, because the price is heading up steadily.
Activity: 101
Right now BTC is around 8K USD to 8.3K USD, I think it is the best time to get in the cryptocurrency game if you are new because this time the price is considerably low and BTC might have a bull run in the coming two or three months.
Activity: 845
Bitcoin will definitely rise. According to my judgment on the market, I think the bear market is a good time to invest. We bought a lot of coins and waited for the bull market to arrive. We will definitely make a lot of money.
The current market trend has picked up. We wait patiently for higher value.

Year-end trend seems to be repeating, if you look at the facts of the previous year then we can see that prices will skyrocket when entering the end of the year, and I think invest now is a good and profitable thing.
Activity: 308
Merit: 18
Are you waiting bitcoin to pump and make invest? That is a bad idea because even the bitcoin is in dumped I rather invest more bitcoin because I trust bitcoin that it will give us good value. It depends on you if you want to invest now because if I know bitcoin will rise more until the end of the year. You need to trust bitcoin because of its potential in the market and make your strategy change and your mindset. Hopefully you will have a good investment in bitcoin. Goodluck my friend.
Activity: 210
I think it's better to wait until the price drops again to $ 7000.  But you can take a chance and invest some money now.
Activity: 420
yes it seems bitcoin prices have started to go back up and better you go into investment by buying as much bitcoin as you can and do not let you pass the golden opportunity. if you are stuck at a very expensive price then this could be fresh air and good news as bitcoin prices go up.
Pages:
Jump to: