Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 50. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
but now the price of bcc has fallen again and the price decline is also very drastic, and there is a possibility that if this price decline takes place in the long term, but the price decline is reversed, maybe this is an opportunity to buy some btc or altcoin, the main strategy in investment is buying when prices fall, and the fall in prices is happening now.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
Now the price for BTC is less than $ 7000.  As for me now, it's a good price to buy coins and hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 34
Now is a pretty good time to enter the crypto currency market. Perhaps in the near future there will be very high growth which will be connected with the financial crisis in the stock market.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I believe it is a good time to invest in Bitcoin at this moment as Bitcoin price is low. dont worry, because soon I'm sure the price of bitcoin will be high again, i think in ber months the price of bitcoin will increase again.
Activity: 229
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
it seems to me that a good time for investment in bitcoin has already lasted a long time, and now is also a good time for its investment.
Simply you need to understand that this is a long-term investment, and in order to profit from it, you need patience and expectation.
Activity: 169
Bitcoin did not come back, but the price of bitcoin fell very badly. But I think this is a good time to invest. Because most of the cryptocurrency prices are now falling. And I think it is now the lowest price. Now very suitable for investment.
Activity: 305
Merit: 100
for me it's good choice if you invest right now because there's a tendency that bitcoin will have a sharp rise, and it's also good to have some of it because it's not in a good rate right now don't wait to rise it rapidly before you invest..
Activity: 420
Yes bitcoin slowly begins to gain altitude. Now is a great time to buy. And it's better to buy at different levels.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
the right time may be yes, yesterday btc is indeed down, but now btc is back to go up. look at the market has improved with the volume of trading began to rise, this is very good to invest.
Activity: 310
https://eloncity.io/
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
The best time to invest is when the price is low. Real-time price for bitcoin cross app and I think you need to invest in its right now because in future it will be bigger. Invest in Bitcoin and be patient as a price on the market.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
I really hope that this will really happen, do you see how the dominance of coinmarketcup is growing? I hope that such a growth in the domination will soon turn into something very interesting, I hope that the pumping will soon be.
Activity: 153
https://www.soar.earth/
I think you should not rush to invest in bitcoin , I think it's better to wait a few more weeks
Activity: 84
i am sorry to tell you that Bitcoin has now not come again yet, however it still takes time, but this doesn't suggest that this isn't always an awesome possibility for investment. Now the fee is low, we will make investments numerous bitcoin, patiently hold, and wait till the best peak is bought, encryption will no longer allow us to down
Activity: 112
with the return of Bitcoin, I suggest waiting in advance. because the possibility for Bitcoin to fall again is still large. so it's pretty good with wait it for a while until the price is settled or begin to increase in order to generate much greater profits in the future.
Activity: 560
I would wait a little longer, maybe the price will drop even more and then when the price rises again you will be able to get more profit.
I think that until today, there was a lot of chances to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price. Even today there is a good chance for investors. But when will the time come to make a profit? When the market is restored, no one can give an intelligible answer.
Activity: 155
I would wait a little longer, maybe the price will drop even more and then when the price rises again you will be able to get more profit.
Activity: 168
yes, now it is worth buying BTC until the price has fallen by 400-500 $.  And by the end of the year you will get a profit of 2 times more.
Activity: 57
I do not think that bitcoin has returned. There are no volumes on the market and nothing will happen. The even good news will not help.
Activity: 68
If the price is at the bottom, it is worth buying . The market is in decline, and time for investment .
Activity: 494
I think bitcoin is rising because of the news that I am reporting that bitcoin and good news will be raised for altcoin holders and just bought so long as those who have potential coins on big profit.
Pages:
Jump to: