Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 52. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Nope, in my persepective, you should invest to bitcoin or to other crypto while it still low for a higher range of higher profit when the market price of bitcoin goes up. Otherwise, you will have a smaller range of profit or the worst there would of getting profit loss. So, grab it when it is fresh, dig into it while it is still severely low than usual. So, as for the answer to your idea although there is a profit there but the chance of having a bigger than you could there is as low as it csn be.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
this is a good time for invest until summer end.
after summer maybe btc will raise again until end of year
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
you are truly right, now the price for BTC is almost $8000 and I see no reason to wait, also it is better to buy coins now
Activity: 371
Merit: 250
Whenever you want to invest in BTC, it depends on the readiness of our money, even better when the price is low. We also do not know whether the price of BTC can be lower anymore, so we must always follow the development of market prices. We should also keep up with the news, so we can predict when the BTC price will go up. I think it's better if we buy BTC at a time when BTC prices will rise, so our chances to earn huge profits. Because we also do not know when BTC will recover and come back just like the highest price as last year.
legendary
Activity: 2394
Merit: 1049
Smart is not enough, there must be skills
Do not waste your time, quickly invest in Bitcoin, because currently Bitcoin is growing, I'm worried if tomorrow the bitcoin rises higher and you can not buy it. do not let you just be an audience when bitcoin once again skyrocketed as last year.
Activity: 154
I think that no one knows for sure. This all can be manipulation, under which it is better not to succumb. Now the market is not understandable situation, there is no growth, and there is no fall. So now it is best not to make important decisions. I think that after the summer the situation will change and it will be clear where the market is heading.
Activity: 591
Merit: 100
WATANABE
Not when you re-invest Bitcoin but in time Bitcoin is experiencing a bad decline because that's the right time to buy Bitcoin at a cheap price.
Activity: 378
It's good time to invest. It's the last time when we could see such a small price. When bitcoin will be 10k you will say tha same. Don't forget about risks but they are so small. It's much better to invest your money and forget about it.
Activity: 196
It seems not so in my mind. But it is a good time to buy in more coins because the price of them are low including btc. BUt as for the coisn we buy in we need to be mroe careful. Because there are more scams in the market so we need to be mroe careful.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
For the purchase, you can wait for August month, because it is very likely that then bitcoin will drop slightly!
Activity: 714
Merit: 108
There are fears that bitcoin will grow to 9,000 per week. Now it's best to buy and wait, or keep those bitcoins that you have before the price rises. But the first option is very dangerous.
Activity: 89
Falling markets are a good time to invest if you still believe in crypto having a good future. But if you do not believe in crypto, I suggest you do not need to invest Cool Cool Cool
Activity: 448

it is better to wait until there is a slight increase, or even to a stable market to start investing. because btc is now starting to decline again, not a good start when the market is red to start investing. be patient.

But it looks like bitcoin prices have started up again and you better get into investing by buying as much bitcoin as you can and do not let you miss a golden opportunity.
If you are stuck at a very expensive price then this could be fresh air and good news because bitcoin prices go up.
Activity: 168

it is better to wait until there is a slight increase, or even to a stable market to start investing. because btc is now starting to decline again, not a good start when the market is red to start investing. be patient.
Activity: 602
There is no a good point of entry for every coins because this market is so volatile.. but if you have a long term view BITCOIN is still one of coins you can't miss to have.
Activity: 42
I am happy to see the greens for BTC. I think it will keep going up and will go beyond $10000 soon. So it is a good time to buy in my opinion.
Activity: 252
Actually every single trader has tired of bear market and uncertainty. When you can't make accurate plans you don't want to do anything relating to it. Only when people will see the real bull rally of crypto they come back and invest.
Activity: 182
Now you are investing in Bitcoin.
Bitcoin is a super good coin, the price is very high and even Bitcoin is the most expensive coin among other coins.
I am sure if investing in Bitcoin then you will get a big profit from Bitcoin.
I want to do that, so do not delay to buy Bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 587
the price of bitcoin is really very low , I think this price is very attractive for investors
It all depends on how long you make the investment. If it is a long term investment then current levels are pretty good for it.
Activity: 79

if the btc is back why dont you still wait for a few days maybe most of the coin might bounce now, i guess its a good thing to buy now and get a good profit in the future as long as the bitcoin price are fully recovered and make his new ATH in year
Pages:
Jump to: