Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 51. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
Its 80% of good investment.Waiting for it would just lead you to investing and spending more on your capital instead of getting more for less money. I am saying that because the best time should have been when it was just starting to recuperate instead of now when it has actually risen.
Activity: 126
 it is a good time. Falling markets are a good time to invest. Now it's best to buy and wait. For the purchase, you can wait for August month.
Activity: 140
Do not delay making an investment with Bitcoin because you will regret if you delay.
I am sure if you want to invest in bitcoin then you will get a big profit from the investment.
Activity: 239
Merit: 10
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
First of all, you must create your personal strategy about investing in it. You need to do some research about the time from that you can get profit from it. When's the price in Slough it is better to invest in it but you need to calculate your profit of course.
Activity: 110
Bitcoin prices for now there is an increase to 103 $ but the ETh price drops to 58 $ for now you better stick to your coins because BtC increase is too early, wait until the price reaches up to $ 250
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
Improve your mode of payment with crypto
Looking at the Bitcoin market now, it is very obvious that a promising bull market is forthcoming. There is no point in waiting till the price goal up before considering t buy more BTC because BTC will definitely goal up and take on new historical record on the coin market.
Activity: 131
It seems that Bitcoin is still a bit early to return, and it has fallen again today. It is estimated that it is still the first to wait and see, take a step and take a step.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Maybe a few days can be a decisive time or may also mean nothing. But Bitcoin will always go up and down. And prices will not continue to improve if we wait each other. So if you feel this is the right time, then buying is taking a chance, though it could just be the wrong decision.
Activity: 169
Merit: 1
The rise has gone back but it's still a good time to invest. It only means there will be a come back again. Good investors will seize this opportunity to get more of BTC and hold.
Activity: 52
Yes, it is a good time to invest in BTC. At the moment, the price of BTC is very incredible, so you should invest in BTC because it will soon rise and you will be able to make huge profits in a few months.
Activity: 154
While the price of BTC fell advised to buy coins because soon the price will grow significantly and you will be able to quickly make a profit.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
it will be bullrun maybe, just need a time to run. Bitcoin stabilize in this time it will go down or high up.
Activity: 56
yes btc is back , with this it will go up  bull  run will set in around November- December ,then market will stabilize  down .so prepare  yourself (this is speculative )  goodtime to invest
Activity: 182
Merit: 20
Diceroll.xyz
Still, I believe BTC prize will remain normal for the next some months also. From moon to earth now hard to back on the moon again saying on the what's market goes.  Grin Grin But as a Crypto Investor BTC is the good choice as an investment anytime. Only Invest if you are looking for a long time, I don't think it's good for short time investment.  Shocked
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I also started to believe in it, but unfortunately we see a fall again today. I hope that soon the price will return to 8000$.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
My question is, why haven't you invested in BTC when it was worth slightly more than $ 3,000?! Then I think it was the perfect time to invest. Although if you look at the future and the possibility of growth of BTC to 30 000 dollars, and now a very good time for investment. You still make a pretty good score. The only thing that matters is how much you buy BTC now?
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
It is quite okay to invest in altcoins because bitcoin increases with altcoin and there is news that the bitcoin will increase again so while bitcoin is still relatively low and holds it.
Activity: 196
Now the price has fallen by $ 400 and I think the price today will continue to fall.  Therefore, I advise you to wait a little longer.
Activity: 504
Merit: 10
No, I think bitcoin is entering a major downward trend again, it will drop to the level of 6k dollars.
Activity: 115
Bitcoin hasn't returned yet, but now I think it's still worth investing. Because the price of cryptocurrency is still very low, and it is still falling. The current investment cost will be small. If you want to invest, I suggest you should do it as soon as possible.
Pages:
Jump to: