Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 54. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
I dont think so, the market still bad, I still believe BTC will go down to 5k7 before can get up to 10k or more, this is hard time for trading and BTC. I still wait until BTC price 5k7 and will invest at this time .
Activity: 154
Bitcoin has entered the fast pace. We expect the same performance in Ethereum. Critical dams are jumping one by one. I hope this applies to other cryptos money.
Activity: 48
Now still Bitcoin is the number one and powerful crypto currency now it's value $8000 it's already dropped $5900 compare this value now is the best time to invest on BTC because BTC is started recover you are Wait few weeks Bitcoin value is likely to will increase .
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
I think now is the right time to invest money in BTC or alts. Now there is an accumulation of volumes and soon a good growth will begin.
I see the market is starting to improve but I think there will still be a correction of the price back in my opinion the price will back down for a while and it is true to start investing in BTC.
But if you choose now there is no harm because it will be profitable because BTC has the potential to continue to grow
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
Even though the price still fluctuate, it is a good time to invest and hold for long term because when the market recover fully from the bear, the price of bitcoin will rise very high and then you can make reasonable profit by the time you sell. It is good to buy at low price and sell at high price to make reasonable profit.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
In my opinion there is no stable position about bitcoin right now, because it is quite growing but at the same time it is staying on the level of $8000 and not going up nor down. Go to the other options.
Activity: 160
Next year Bitcoin will necessarily cost more than 35000 dollars. But in this I think that above 15,000 dollars it will not rise!
Activity: 106
I am sorry to tell you that Bitcoin has not come back yet, but it still takes time, but this does not mean that this is not a good opportunity for investment. Now the price is low, we can invest a lot of bitcoin, patiently hold, and wait until The highest peak is sold, encryption will not let us down
Activity: 131
The price of bitcoin has fallen surprisingly, and all the stock markets have been breached. I think this is an opportunity for those who want to invest.
Activity: 165
Yes, I also think this is a good time to invest. From the recent time I have found that the price of bitcoin has improved from the encryption market. I think the encryption market should be about to recover. If you want to invest, I suggest you should do it as soon as possible.
Activity: 294
I think it is because there are good news about bitcoin in last few days like reddit will accept bitcoin and other currency again. Better invest while it's still in low, but it is just a prediction.
Activity: 238

Yeah, BTC is back but the current price is not very stable but I believe in the next few months when the market recover the price will fly to the moon  Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Bitcoin is very stable now. The price almost does not fluctuate and this makes it difficult for people who are used to making money on strong market fluctuations.
Activity: 121
Bitcoin will definitely rise. According to my judgment on the market, I think the bear market is a good time to invest. We bought a lot of coins and waited for the bull market to arrive. We will definitely make a lot of money.
The current market trend has picked up. We wait patiently for higher value.
Activity: 138
Risk Management: little pig eats a lot, big pig gets eaten. This statement tells the story of the market profits from our perspective. To be a profitable trader, you never look for the peak of the movement. You look for the small profits that will accumulate into a big one.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
The right time to invest Bitcoin is when the price of Bitcoin decreases in price.
Quickly invest Bitcoin because Bitcoin Investments is a way for you to earn a lot of money.
Currently, Bitcoin has become the highest priced coin I think there are many people who are eager to invest with Bitcoin because Bitcoin can rise in price many times, of course, this will be a good opportunity for the future in the world of Cryptocurrency.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
Bitcoin has strengthened its place these days. I think that growth is inevitable. The situation on the market indicates that bitcoin will grow. You should not wait.
Activity: 170
Merit: 2
I think now is the right time to invest money in BTC or alts. Now there is an accumulation of volumes and soon a good growth will begin.
Activity: 285
Merit: 35
At any time, bitcoin is one of the coins worth investing. Not to mention that the market is in a state of falling prices is a better opportunity.
Activity: 364
Its price is above $8000 already and they predict it's going to reach above $14000, so If you can buy it now, buy it before it's too late.
Pages:
Jump to: