Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 55. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 128
Merit: 10
https://saturn.black
I think it is a good idea to invest in Bitcoin untill 10k. I think it will be 15k in 2019, not sure it can be 40 or 50k futher in fufure, but 50% i already great income.
Activity: 504
Btc always coming back so you won't ever lose if you buy btc now or in some future, I think that bitcoin will grow up with the whole cryptocommunity and other projects to the moon
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I think if you are currently investing in BTC, by the end of the year you will still be able to make a profit.  Therefore, I see no reason to wait.
Activity: 168
It seems to me better to wait until the price drops by 10-15%.  And most likely the price will fall in a couple of weeks.
Activity: 420
Yes, of course, this time is a very appropriate time to buy some Bitcoin then you hold it until the price goes back up again.
Activity: 149
This is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is low now and it is expected to increase in the end of this year.
Activity: 146
Before bitcoin prices go up, then this becomes your chance to buy and then hold and wait for bitcoin prices to up. You will get a large amount of profits but before making such a decision you should consider which one is best for you and which one is most profitable for you.
Activity: 83
The best time to buy is now, do not wait for the price to fall below $7,000 again before you will buy because it will not fall down to that anymore this year. Bitcoin has started showing sign of survival again the past two weeks and if the crypto market comes out of dip completely, its price will increase sporadically. So the time to buy it is now so as to realize a huge profit later when it is sold
Activity: 98
I advise you to wait a couple of days.  Now the price is falling and it is possible that in the coming days the price will fall even more.
Activity: 280
Bitcoin again showed signs of life trying to grow and pull the market behind. I hope in the near future he will succeed. Tired of everyone's fall and frustration. Let's wish bitkoinu growth!
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
Yes say that have bitcoin finally it is bullish time , I think now can be to invest in bitcoin ladder
Activity: 151
I think it's worth the wait when the price drops below $ 8000.  And most likely the price will fall in a couple of days.
Activity: 644
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
This is the best time to buy some bitcoin. For the last few days the price of bitcoin is having a steady growth. I already purchased some bitcoin and i will hold till it reach to another 18k. We might see the price of bitcoin will pump at 10k this August.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
is actually a good time for investing when bitcoin prices are falling very cheap, and selling when coin prices soar, bitcoin has a very big change so the profits are pretty much
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
Personally, I will make big purchases only when bitcoin overcomes the $ 10,000 mark. This will be the beginning of the exit from the negative trend.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 105
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON
yes, you better buy Bitcoin now because Bitcoin price will increase again like december 2017.
Activity: 111
I think this is an extraordinary chance to snatch, I don't have a clue about when's the following accident coming in however do offer what you need to. I believe there's an extraordinary possibility that costs will go up in late 2018 or perhaps mid 2019 so purchase everything you can. I purchase ICOs nowadays and my best top choices are Liven, Treon and Ubex. Look at these!
Activity: 70
Yes,This is the best time to invest in crypto market because BTC is back. It is a good news for holders and investors.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
Bitcoin price has rose within this week which has made us clear that it is still  not dead.The price is not that much high so if you want you can invest in it but according to me should wait for a while because I think that the price will fall in few days and then you will get a more better price to invest.Rest it is your choice whether you want to invest or not.
Activity: 630
yes right, this time is the right time to invest bitcoin, if you check coinmarketcap, Bitcoin price is already started up trend, yesterday up 3%, in my opinion you better invest now than sorry
Pages:
Jump to: