Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 56. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
I guess it is on account of there are uplifting news about bitcoin in most recent couple of days like reddit will acknowledge bitcoin and other money once more. Better put while it's still in low, yet it is only an expectation. It might come low again however it is your call to contribute or not.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
I think that the fall of bitcoin is over and now is a good time to buy it
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
I personally do not think that now is the time to buy Bitcoin, because, based on my research, people tend to go for this price increase, and real investors start selling their coins to make a profit. I think that in a few days he will fall again. You must do your own research, if you want, that you were free from your investments. If you think that it will continue to grow, then go for it and invest, otherwise - no.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
The price of bitcoin is really starting to grow. Many traders already say that there is a break in the trend and the bears will soon leave the market, bulls will come to the market and we will fly to the moon.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

The market ia starting to recover again and it is really a good news for us hodlers and investors. It is still fine to buy more bitcoin before the market fully recovers again. I believe that the market could still go more so let's take advantage of the dip and let's hodl until the bull market comes.
Activity: 58
I Always  try To Invest In Btc Because  I Love btc Most
And I Believe  Btc.... Btc future  is bright  Smiley
Activity: 69
I do not think so. Bitcoin is still not stable. Although the growth trends are beginning to look. People as crazy rushed to buy cryptocurrency, and created problems for themselves. But now, when the excitement is more or less settled, the money begins to gradually return, which can not but rejoice.
Activity: 30
I'm not sure if the bitcoin will be back again to the bottom but as far as I know more and more big names in the world are interested to invest in bitcoin. You should buy at this point or you will lose the chance if the bitcoin will rise again soon. And now Bitcoin is increasing rapidly and the market is always green. That is a very good sign and your chances are gone
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
I always wonder to people who are waiting for strong growth to buy, and then ask "is it's a good time to buy?" A good purchase is the lowest price that was in March. You can buy now, but such a purchase will bring less profit.
Activity: 31
I think in the event that you need to exchange for long haul simply purchase from the cost at the plunge, not from the cost going up after drop. Furthermore, I think today bitcoin going up to 12% is an early advance to recuperate the market.
Activity: 207
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
From Q3. I think you should focus on observation and assertion with bitcoin. The bitcoin trend is moving very fast and above all, the ETF effect is creating a fresh and full of hope so bitcoin will fly again and reverse the trend this year. Bitcoin moves very fast after the worldcup from 6200 - 8400.
Activity: 700
Merit: 100
There is a hope that soon there will be growth. But so far this is a very weak consolation for those who invested huge sums at the peak of value. I hope before the end of the year we will see green color and the opportunity to invest in new projects without loss.
Activity: 76
buy when btc is below $6500. then wait for it to double your cash and sell
Merit: 10
Now is a good time to invest, bitcoin has all the chances to go up. But it may be that it will again fall in price. In the cryptocurrency market you never know what will happen tomorrow, but in the long term there will definitely be growth. Therefore, it is never too late to invest.
Activity: 42
You can invest in BTC again , as it has fallen in price . Your investment will pay for itself .
Activity: 392
Merit: 15
Bitwings !
I think BTC has not yet been back yet as what we are expecting, so, this is the perfect time to invest while the price is still declining and low. After a few months, as the market recovers, we will see the difference.
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
I have never worried about the price of bitcoin, even if it falls, after a period of adjustment, it will return to its original price immediately.
Activity: 183
Now the price for BTC is above $ 8000 and it seems to me not worth buying coins now.  It is better to wait for the price drop.
Activity: 37
Truly, I think in the event that you see its the correct time to put resources into bitcoin or other digital currency I think its the perfect time, since right now the cost is in great conditions to contribute, not low and not high and its more secure for you to make interest in it to diminish the hazard in investin in bitcoin on the grounds that bitcoin is exceptionally unpredictable
Well there are two ways to approach this question, one is the technical analysis, numbers and all and the second is to look at the current affairs, if you observed in the news, bitcoin has opened its gateway to Europe with the bitcoin day celebrated in Argentina and is now accepted at some banks and the big exchange in shanghai
Pages:
Jump to: