Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 75. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If bitcoin is back in price value in the market , then it is not the good time to buy bitcoin ,because the bitcoin price is very high , so the right or good time to buy bitcoin is the bear market season wherein the price value of bitcoin is low or falldown ,so that when the bullrun market season comes then you can sell your coin at a good price.
Activity: 1458
Merit: 509
BTC already reached the amount which it can reach, I do not think that it is that rewarding to have bitcoin now, it will last, but you won't be making anything out of it. It will just be the general currency within the crypto world, and it will stay the same.
What do you mean about rewarding? I can't even understand what are you saying. Bitcoin can become long-term investment and remember this "LONG-TERM" If you buy bitcoin and you will believe that will grow in the future. If you have nothing to do with it and don't buy. Bitcoin never offers any reward for holding it.
Activity: 63
It is difficult to predict its growth. The market dictates its own rules and we can not do anything about it at all. It is necessary as you said just wait and do not rush to sell. But I think now is a good time to invest. Positive news background + universal belief in bitcoin - the key to success, this was the situation in the autumn  last year.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
BTC already reached the amount which it can reach, I do not think that it is that rewarding to have bitcoin now, it will last, but you won't be making anything out of it. It will just be the general currency within the crypto world, and it will stay the same.
Activity: 172
now is a great time to invest. I now bought bitcoin and ethereum, in the growing market they should give a big profit! Also they have a lot of major updates coming soon!

Yes I agree.  Now is a good time to buy coins.  And most likely by the end of the year you can get a good profit.
Activity: 182
Basically, there is no good time or bad time to invest. Bitcoin's price is volatile. If u are waiting for it to drop before you invest, you can get an opposite shocker. So, its best to go for it when the mind is made up
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
If Bitcoin is rising then it is the time to invest because it's a good sign that it will increase in price slowly in the future and if this will happen you can have a big profit once it's price will soar high.
Activity: 110
We will still have a good opportunity to buy this coin. Some people say that the price will go down very low. But we should not be afraid, we should take advantage of the situation.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

I very much hope that bitcoin is back and the current growth will not end until it reaches $ 15,000. It will be a crypt summer.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Most people here seem to have come in December or January and don't remember that "never short bitcoin" used to be really good advice repeated often last year.
Activity: 48
The present market is not too stable for me at all. It decreases and increases almost every day. But I think it will get much better starting from August. So, I think this is the right time to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum cause I believe it will soon pump. I think I will have to buy much coins when I have the opportunity.
Activity: 85
now is a great time to invest. I now bought bitcoin and ethereum, in the growing market they should give a big profit! Also they have a lot of major updates coming soon!

Activity: 238
Well its not the best time if you didn't earlier before it raise, guess that's how market work with trends and stuff, don't think the rally could go long with the current status, news and catalyst are everywhere but the serious driver was there, OR cryptocurrency is still overvalued by comparing its status quo, 10,000k is still far this year i believe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
a few weeks ago, BTC was at the lowest price at 5900 $, and now it has gone up to touch 6700 $, it is quite late to buy bitcoin, but nobody knows the future, it could start from now btc will still continue to rise
Activity: 90
If you plan to hold coins until the end of the year, then it is worth buying coins.  Many people predict a price increase of 2-3 times.
Activity: 139
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Bitcoin began to grow gradually but this growth isn't very reliable and the situation may still change. Today Bitcoin 6600 rate and if it can reach 7000 then we can talk about growth.
Activity: 132
In my opinion, it's such a time that a couple of days do not solve much. You can buy now, you can wait, I think that if you look like an investor expecting a value of 20 thousand, then you do not really make much difference
Activity: 224
Merit: 52
Well its not the best time if you didn't earlier before it raise, guess that's how market work with trends and stuff, don't think the rally could go long with the current status, news and catalyst are everywhere but the serious driver was there, OR cryptocurrency is still overvalued by comparing its status quo, 10,000k is still far this year i believe.
Activity: 406
Merit: 104
https://sne.su/
I consider it advantageous to take bitcoin at any time, if you look at the situation from the perspective in 5 years. In any case, with all the machinations and manipulations in the market, bitcoin in 5 years will cost on a dowel higher than today. What, pokachto, unfortunately you can not talk about alternative crypto-currencies.  Undecided
Activity: 210
It is profitable to invest in Bitcoin for a long time. Analysts are easier to predict the course for a long period of time, I believe them and wait for my jackpot.
Pages:
Jump to: