Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 77. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
I think its a good time. Because you never know when BTC starts climbing. And if that happens, its very hard to catch it. So invest now. BTC is always a very good investment at low price. Invest now and reap it later.

This topic is creating last april 2018 and just take a look at bitcoin price the price are not yet recovering so meaning its a good opportunity to buy more since from the start of the start of the year its not yet recovering hoping this correction can have a good sign for pump up so high like what happen last december 2017.
Activity: 24
Merit: 0
It is very good time to invest money in bitcoins. I expect it soon to reach back to $20000 and then it will be very hard to get some. I hope that it will mainly go up from there as well.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
When you mean the price is back well its back in the dip price and now is the perfect time to invest before the price inflates again im pretty sure than it will inflate in just few weeks.
Inside investors mind, the dip is another opportunity to buy more and store more inside your wallet, no matter how the current market is going right now taking advantage of this cheap coins is always a good habits to established your future financial status, bitcoin will always be bitcoin the chance of being adopted is still open and more and more investors will see that same opportunity so let just be positive and focus on our future plans.
Activity: 84
Now is a good time to invest in bitcoin,I hope the market has stopped falling,in the fall we will have a big profit.
Activity: 154
The market as always is unstable,lately it seem we have been having more of pumps and dumps.I would wait a couple of days to buy,unles of course it is long term,then i can buy at this price.
Activity: 365
Merit: 1
I think its a good time. Because you never know when BTC starts climbing. And if that happens, its very hard to catch it. So invest now. BTC is always a very good investment at low price. Invest now and reap it later.
Activity: 42
Well, it's still kind of too early to tell if BTC is really back. Because from my perspective the market still struggling to find it's way back. But this is a good sign that Crypto will soon be back to business. So let's buckle up and start gathering some coins because we don't when could we get our coins back from this time on. And received our profit.
Activity: 19
In my opinion, It is good to invest in btc while the price is low/dump. It is good to invest now and wait until the price will goes higher.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
A decentralized registry for unique assets
Even now I'm afraid to invest. The market very much me patted. I'm tired of eternal downtrend...When will the market soar to the moon?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 586
Today the market is red and the price is falling again.  I advise you to wait, when the price for BTC will be about $ 6000.
It's depend in the market because, in the market, timing is nothing but time is everything. Getting started at the wrong point in the market's ups and downs can leave you staring at big losses right off the bat. Rather than fretting about when you should make invest, think instead about how long you're planning to keep money in the market. I suggest invest now in Bitcoin because i think the price of bitcoin is stop dropping ans it start to rise rapidly.
Activity: 266
When you mean the price is back well its back in the dip price and now is the perfect time to invest before the price inflates again im pretty sure than it will inflate in just few weeks.
Activity: 84
Relative to the huge value of the future, it is now fully investable, it will make a comeback, this is bitcoin, it will not let us down, the future is its world. The market has risen sharply again and will be unstoppable.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
it seems that currently the bitcoin price is still difficult to recover the price and currently the bitcoin price still stuck does not run anymore and tends to go down.
Activity: 3
BTC made a very good comeback and its rises in the market This is very good development for us and definitely this is the best time to invest in BTC but u should not hesitate to invest in BTC
Activity: 169
The current encryption market has not improved, and the price is still so low. But now it is a good time to invest. The current cryptocurrency price is so low, I hope we don't miss this good time.
Activity: 70
Now is a good time to buy btc, the market has stopped falling, now we need to wait for the price increase.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

If I were you, I would rather join while Bitcoin is still at $6,000 plus. I will not wait for a few more days when the price is already reaching $7,000. That is already a thousand USD profit that is lost. If it will go down after you made the investment, then you will just continue to hodl. Personally, I believe it will not go down less than $6,000 anymore. I hope my prediction is right this time. It is your call.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
yes, just buy it while discount. btc is now slowly starting to experience price increases.
and I use this opportunity to buy it.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
BTC father of cryptos, never be bad times to invest to btc, even when price was 20k it have potential, main dont invest last moneys and be ready to play long
Activity: 98
For a long time any time is good! But I think we'll ride a few more times on the swings, so if you want to make money faster, it's better to look at some Altcoins, a chance to make more money, but also a greater risk of losing some money...
Pages:
Jump to: