Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or altcoin - page 2. (Read 4087 times)

Activity: 2352
Merit: 207
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 27, 2024, 06:07:46 AM
I recently made some money through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, and I'm considering using it to purchase some Bitcoin. Only a tiny sum, roughly $800, is involved. What do you suggest doing right now? Purchase some Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency with a promising future.

What replacement coins would you recommend?
Apart from btc, the other altcoin I will chose for him to buy is the etherium. Because etherium is alway at the back of Bitcoin that men no desire.
Yeah for long term holdings it's best to go with bitcoin first. Bitcoin is strong currency and gives good rewards. Also the price of bitcoin is very high so buying BNB and Eth with less capital will increase their value at the right time.

Bitcoin price increases the most so Bitcoin is suitable to invest in, I will definitely recommend any investor to invest in Bitcoin. But if you invest in Altcoin then I will never tell you about investment. Because investing in Altcoins is definitely high risk.  Altcoins are never compared to Bitcoin.

but they can both invest Bitcoin and altcoin that we called diversification\

If you are going into long term hodling, I will advise you to make BTC your choice because it always bring huge amount of profits at the end but if you are going into short term hodling, I will advise you to make altcoins your choice because it will allow you to earn little profits from your hodling.
Ethereum is also good for long term mate but it is altcoin , this means one thing that we need to only trust what coin to put our investments and if its long term and short term.

Since the capital you are budgeting for the investment is not too big, you can invest it on BTC only since BTC still remain the king among other cryptocurrencies and it will help you to make double profits from your investment, if you can wait for the bull run to occur before you can sell.
this kind of question sometimes depending in the target and the belief of the investor because they can buy bitcoin for long term , or they can invest in altcoins those who are super cheap but has huge potential like AI projects.
Activity: 560
Merit: 161
March 24, 2024, 02:26:13 AM
Bitcoin is the only coin I can advice anyone to invest in because investing in Bitcoin their is a good profit and it is reliable to hodl compare to altcoins .altcoins are risky to invest though their are some altcoins that are profitable but very hard to predict if it will bring profit or not. The risk in investing in altcoins is very high, anyone that wants to invest in cryptocurrency I think going for bitcoin as the first choice is better , bitcoin is more reliable than other altcoins.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 629
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
March 23, 2024, 06:45:06 PM
If you want to invest, you should definitely invest on Bitcoin as a trusted coin. Because no other coin compares to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of all coins. That's why investing in Bitcoin should be done safely, because the risk is very low. Because it has survived faithfully in the market for a long time but I have seen thousands of Altcoins destroyed from the market. This is why I like Bitcoin the most.
Yes it would be best to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin requires you to have the ability to hold for a long time. If you can hold for a long time then investing in Bitcoin can also earn you a lot of profit. However, among the altcoins, Ethereum (ETH) is the most trusted coin. In my opinion $800 dollars, 60% in bitcoin and 30% in ethereum and 10% in other coins would be better. However, as a beginner it is best to invest in full amount of Bitcoins.
I agree. Bitcoin is the top choice and less risky to invest in compared to altcoins, therefore good for newbies in crypto. But it doesn't mean alts are not profitable, because there are established ones that are worthy to hold next to Bitcoin. It's just that by choosing alts, we need to do an extensive research in order to find the right one that won't likely turn to shitcoin as time goes by.

Nevertheless, for beginners it's crucial to always DYOR before investing. Take time to gain knowledge so you know what you're doing and not just buying any coins just because that's the current hype.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 278
March 23, 2024, 06:34:03 PM
Bitcoin maximalists are like old dinosaurs from traditional finances. They came early and got a lot of BTC sitting in their wallets. They are overinvested and don't want the status quo to change. This is why they shill BTC as the mother of all investments, safe heaven, digital gold, etc.. Don't let them fool you, it is all pure bullshit. Don't you believe me? Think twice, then look how did BTC dropped a 65% on 13th MArch 2021 with covid outbreak. Is that an asset worth to be considered solid? No way
On the other side, in terms of profits, there is 0 room for discussion. You need another trillion dollars to flow into BTC in order to make a 2x. Wait until halving's rethoric, blablabla is over. As usual, money will start flowing from bitcoin to alts, you need just a few millions to help skyrocket a low marketcap altcoin straight to MArs. 2x, 10x ,100X (With top alts your chances of huge returns are lower but also the risk). EVen if you pour a little bit of money here and there, you will still outperform by far any other portfolio that holds just Bitcoin. I challenge any Bitcoin maximalist to prove I am wrong. We can just set an amount, I will allocate that to a portfolio holding multiple alts (20 for example) and check in  a year from now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 218
March 23, 2024, 08:00:32 AM
If you want to invest, you should definitely invest on Bitcoin as a trusted coin. Because no other coin compares to Bitcoin, Bitcoin is the king of all coins. That's why investing in Bitcoin should be done safely, because the risk is very low. Because it has survived faithfully in the market for a long time but I have seen thousands of Altcoins destroyed from the market. This is why I like Bitcoin the most.
Yes it would be best to invest in Bitcoin. Investing in Bitcoin requires you to have the ability to hold for a long time. If you can hold for a long time then investing in Bitcoin can also earn you a lot of profit. However, among the altcoins, Ethereum (ETH) is the most trusted coin. In my opinion $800 dollars, 60% in bitcoin and 30% in ethereum and 10% in other coins would be better. However, as a beginner it is best to invest in full amount of Bitcoins.
Activity: 798
Merit: 538
March 22, 2024, 11:38:22 AM
In anything we are doing, we must first considers bitcoin before the second thoughts on altcoins, we cannot say because some of these altcoins has the ability of giving us the desired result we want within a short period of time and then neglect the comfort in bitcoin adoption, what takes up investors hearts is the loss that they stand to incur in some of these alts as well, when they rises, they remain unpredictable in the way they fall, and when the market dips, they go down to the great extent one could not afford to see and such emancipate the beginning if fear of missing out with altcoins, but bitcoin will always shows resistance to every fall at last by pumping.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 105
March 22, 2024, 11:16:32 AM
If you are going into long term hodling, I will advise you to make BTC your choice because it always bring huge amount of profits at the end but if you are going into short term hodling, I will advise you to make altcoins your choice because it will allow you to earn little profits from your hodling.

Since the capital you are budgeting for the investment is not too big, you can invest it on BTC only since BTC still remain the king among other cryptocurrencies and it will help you to make double profits from your investment, if you can wait for the bull run to occur before you can sell.
Activity: 378
Merit: 113
March 09, 2024, 06:57:40 PM
Merit: 12
March 07, 2024, 09:04:20 AM
BTC can't do 100x or 1000x anymore.

ALT can. But which one?  Grin
actually, the system is not like that. maybe bitcoin can make big profits, but based on my experience, it takes a little longer.
Why do altcoins still exist today, because altcoins also have the potential to make big profits, and the price is cheaper. Altcoins are very suitable for people who have small capital and want to make short-term profits. I think each coin or token will have its own advantages, only the best is bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the best and most of the time the price of altcoins is based on the price of bitcoin. Now looking at the trend of the market you can understand that with the increase in the price of bitcoin the price of other altcoins besides Ethereum BNB is increasing. Altcoins are very challenging to scale up because it is difficult to hold the right coins.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 191
March 07, 2024, 06:00:52 AM

I am still for bitcoin mate , sorry but I am not to seek for x100 and never to seek for x1000.

But I must admit that I also have altcoins in my pocket and those are because I diversified my folio.

Some are Ethereum , Solana , Binance and off course have just added Dogecoin to my holding .

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
March 07, 2024, 01:37:13 AM
I recently made some money through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, and I'm considering using it to purchase some Bitcoin. Only a tiny sum, roughly $800, is involved. What do you suggest doing right now? Purchase some Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency with a promising future.

with that kind of money, I suggest buying altcoins instead of bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is now too high, if it goes up it's not that significant, whereas with altcoins you can double your money 3-5x during the altseason. They all have their own risks, but you need to remember bitcoin. in my opinion to maintain our wealth while altcoins are to build our own wealth what do you think?
Activity: 420
Merit: 52
March 05, 2024, 08:47:17 AM

If I were given the choice between Bitcoin and Altcoin, I would definitely prefer Bitcoin first and then select the best altcoins in the coin market by researching and analyzing my portfolio. If I had $10,000 worth of dollars, I would definitely invest 60 percent in Bitcoin and the remaining 40% in various popular altcoins.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 506
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 05, 2024, 01:57:22 AM
Why need to look for 100 or 1000 when we can make money even 4?

this is the problem is what greed come to people now when they are not contented to small income but keeps looking to become instant millionaire.

when the truth is the reality of life is that we can easily make profit reaching small amount like 50% .

BTC is making ATH now so it is Bitcoin once again showing the highest .
That is what they don't realize about Bitcoin. All they say is that it's expensive and that's why they need to look for an altcoin that will multiply that much.
100x or 1000x, they don't even make a difference when you're not going to invest that much. Compared to Bitcoin, you invest big amount or what you afford to but then there's a bigger chance that you'd make a profit stably.
Unlike on those alts that are thought to grow that much, they do think that they will last for a very long time but they don't.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
March 05, 2024, 01:27:53 AM

Why need to look for 100 or 1000 when we can make money even 4?

this is the problem is what greed come to people now when they are not contented to small income but keeps looking to become instant millionaire.

when the truth is the reality of life is that we can easily make profit reaching small amount like 50% .

BTC is making ATH now so it is Bitcoin once again showing the highest .

Activity: 2030
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2024, 10:04:01 PM

actually, the system is not like that. maybe bitcoin can make big profits, but based on my experience, it takes a little longer.
Why do altcoins still exist today, because altcoins also have the potential to make big profits, and the price is cheaper. Altcoins are very suitable for people who have small capital and want to make short-term profits. I think each coin or token will have its own advantages, only the best is bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2024, 09:03:51 PM

Apart from btc, the other altcoin I will chose for him to buy is the etherium. Because etherium is alway at the back of Bitcoin that men no desire.
Yeah for long term holdings it's best to go with bitcoin first. Bitcoin is strong currency and gives good rewards. Also the price of bitcoin is very high so buying BNB and Eth with less capital will increase their value at the right time.

Bitcoin price increases the most so Bitcoin is suitable to invest in, I will definitely recommend any investor to invest in Bitcoin. But if you invest in Altcoin then I will never tell you about investment. Because investing in Altcoins is definitely high risk.  Altcoins are never compared to Bitcoin.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
March 04, 2024, 07:53:38 PM

The proof that nothing compares to Bitcoin can be seen from the current time where Bitcoin is constantly increasing from 1 percent to 8 percent while the altcoin market is growing very little. I always recommend Bitcoin as an investment I never recommend buying unique coins outside of Bitcoin. Those who hold Bitcoin right now have a lot of success today. A price increase this much before an upcoming bull market will certainly lead to an even greater increase in the bull market. So it is always better to go ahead with investing Bitcoin.
Activity: 210
Merit: 195
March 03, 2024, 02:40:52 AM

Bitcoin is the ultimate, anyone considering to invest should first consider holding Bitcoin before any other Altcoins. Secondly when choosing Altcoins also considering top Altcoins that are closely associated with Bitcoin like the Ethereum and so many of them. The reason is to solify your investment knowing despite anything, it may only take a few more time to hold but you making profits is inevitable. Then you can aswell go for many other, there are many more new Altcoins that could worth investing.
Merit: 12
March 03, 2024, 01:45:37 AM

Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 02, 2024, 10:29:40 PM

If you are preparing to buy bitcoins or have bought bitcoins then I think you are in for a lot of profit in this pumping market. In Cryptocurrencies I can only recommend to invest in Bitcoin and only Ethereum among Altcoins and I will not recommend you any other coins. If you look at the current market, you can consider these two coins as the most popular. I will accept your consideration as correct if you are investing in Bitcoin. Keep investing in Bitcoin and hope to achieve more success in the upcoming bull market.
Pages:
Jump to: