Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or altcoin - page 3. (Read 4143 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 185
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
March 02, 2024, 10:29:40 PM
I recently made some money through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, and I'm considering using it to purchase some Bitcoin. Only a tiny sum, roughly $800, is involved. What do you suggest doing right now? Purchase some Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency with a promising future.

What replacement coins would you recommend?
If you are preparing to buy bitcoins or have bought bitcoins then I think you are in for a lot of profit in this pumping market. In Cryptocurrencies I can only recommend to invest in Bitcoin and only Ethereum among Altcoins and I will not recommend you any other coins. If you look at the current market, you can consider these two coins as the most popular. I will accept your consideration as correct if you are investing in Bitcoin. Keep investing in Bitcoin and hope to achieve more success in the upcoming bull market.
Activity: 378
Merit: 113
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 02, 2024, 07:38:51 PM
I recently made some money through Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, and I'm considering using it to purchase some Bitcoin. Only a tiny sum, roughly $800, is involved. What do you suggest doing right now? Purchase some Bitcoin or another cryptocurrency with a promising future.

Bitcoin is a coin that has no comparison with unique coins, it proves to all investors that Bitcoin is the king of all coins. I accept Bitcoin as a trusted coin but Altcoin I never accept as a trusted coin. Massive coins disappear from the market, and investors face losses. But the Bitcoin price goes up and down and then rises again, which is why there are four consecutive Bitcoin halvings.  Bitcoin price rose to its highest level when herbing took place.
Activity: 210
Merit: 39
March 02, 2024, 03:06:31 PM
As a very small investor I would say Bitcoin of course. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Moreover, if you know the history of Bitcoin, you will surely understand that Bitcoin rises very slowly. Which increases the endurance for an investor. Moreover, investing in altcoins always involves risk. Investing in cryptocurrency is definitely risky though.
Undoubtedly investing in Bitcoin is better than investing in Altcoins. Bitcoin started to rise in value from the beginning of this year, some days went down after the approval of the ETF, but then it came back. If you notice Bitcoin is now hovering above $60k. Bitcoin has entered a bull run before the halving. If you have invested in Bitcoin then you are definitely in profit this time. Every Investing is risky, but if you invest in top altcoins like Ethereum, BNB Coins other with Bitcoin, I expect you to pocket good profits in the bull run ahead.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
March 01, 2024, 11:42:13 AM
Quote from: Romeotom
Think first which one you want because you will benefit from both because in most cases you have to be brave and patient to win. There are many altcoins where after investing one may have to wait a long time to get profit. But this time bitcoin will not let you down and if you buy now you can sell within a very short time.
You can get it right, if you can carry out your research to see the altcoins that is increasing investors profits monthly or yearly which it can also increase your profits if you can invest in the bear run which is the favourable period for both long term investors and short term investors to take a good step to invest.

You can only find this problem among new altcoins that just enter the market and, it is very easy to identify them in the market and I will advise you never to invest your money in such altcoins because, it will take you many years before you can see little profits from the investment, but if you make BTC or Ethereum your choice, you will surely have something good to earn in the future.
Activity: 811
Merit: 20
Chainjoes.com
February 06, 2024, 01:48:40 PM
Think first which one you want because you will benefit from both because in most cases you have to be brave and patient to win. There are many altcoins where after investing one may have to wait a long time to get profit. But this time bitcoin will not let you down and if you buy now you can sell within a very short time.
Activity: 28
Merit: 2
February 06, 2024, 08:36:15 AM

Apart from btc, the other altcoin I will chose for him to buy is the etherium. Because etherium is alway at the back of Bitcoin that men no desire.
Activity: 224
Merit: 195
February 06, 2024, 04:53:14 AM
BTC can't do 100x or 1000x anymore.
Technically, that's true because Bitcoin is done with that and we might just get a one-digit gain but with its price now, that's still a lot.

ALT can. But which one?  Grin
This is why many are hunting for the new projects and most of them are meme coins that could get that much gain. But be careful with that, I'll still go with Bitcoin in terms of gains.
I don't know what few digits you mean, yes it may not give 100x profits but I think everyone should be much convenient with whatever profit they make from investing. There are many strategies applied when investing, if not okay with purchasing lump sum or DCAing then kindly wait for the big DIP like the one that happened seeing Bitcoin fell to $20k ,compared to the price now and future ATH, one will make a very nice profit.
Activity: 602
Merit: 17
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
February 06, 2024, 01:35:18 AM

Bitcoin is the highest level high coin, so there is no comparison between Bitcoin and other coins. Bitcoin is Bitcoin. Altcoins are unlimited and their market movement is small, so investing in Altcoins is very risky and the possibility of loss is very high. I'm holding a little bit of Gowen and a lot of Bitcoin in order to profit through the 2025 bull run. That's why the best way to hold Bitcoin is currently in control of the Bitcoin price, so all investors should invest in Bitcoin.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 516
February 04, 2024, 12:09:12 AM

Everybody is not looking for 100X i think and if a project can make 100X rally that can do 100X downfall as well. So if you have 1 million USDT what are you going to do? Put all of it in a small-cap low-tier project that isn't well established yet when buying bitcoin and ETH and stake it somewhere with a 6% APY is enough for you? You will earn rewards without selling, and for 1M USD 6% is already a pretty high profit for a lot of people. So the best approach is to have them all in a small amount.
Activity: 378
Merit: 113
February 03, 2024, 11:38:29 PM

Bitcoin is the greatest coin, Bitcoin has been given the highest priority as the cryptocurrency base coin. Bitcoin currently has the largest number of investors who have most of their wealth invested in Bitcoin. Bitcoin has been reliably marketed for over a century, but I can't compare it to altcoins. AltCoin is not trustworthy because I have seen many coins get destroyed from the market and I consider Bitcoin as the most trustworthy.

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
February 03, 2024, 07:14:40 PM

with that nominal amount, instead of buying bitcoin, it's better if you buy altcoin which can make your money 5-10x because with an amount of money of only 800$ buying bitcoin is very inflexible because in my opinion bitcoin is to maintain our wealth and altcoin is to make us build our wealth you have to Find out what altcoins are worth buying that have the potential to give us profits during a bullish market
Activity: 1176
Merit: 119
January 13, 2024, 11:28:34 AM
Since the price of BTC is too high to invest such little capital in this season, I will advise you to invest the money on Solana since the price is still low and there is an evidence that you will earn something when the market bull start because, those that invested little money on altcoins some years ago really earned well from their investment.

Well, you can carry out your research to know the coin that will sweet you in the future because, you have the right to make your choice and follow your choice so that when you miss it or get it right in the future you will not blame anybody like the way some people blame someone people that gave them advise on a particular coin to invest.
Activity: 336
Merit: 185
January 13, 2024, 09:54:38 AM

$800 is not a small amount if you think $800 will get you some bitcoins then my advice to you is to buy ethereum with your $800. If you buy ethereum with your 800 dollars then surely you will get good success. Always remember that Ethereum is second only to Bitcoin so Ethereum should not be considered more risky. I am currently investing in Bitcoin as well as Ethereum. Ethereum is still worth investing in. We know that Ethereum's SEC case will be heard in May and if the SEC charges are settled in May, Ethereum will go up a lot.

Although the post was created long ago but now I created my post for everyone.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 597
January 12, 2024, 01:20:08 PM
Technically, that's true because Bitcoin is done with that and we might just get a one-digit gain but with its price now, that's still a lot.

This is why many are hunting for the new projects and most of them are meme coins that could get that much gain. But be careful with that, I'll still go with Bitcoin in terms of gains.
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 12, 2024, 01:19:04 PM
As a very small investor I would say Bitcoin of course. Bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrencies. Moreover, if you know the history of Bitcoin, you will surely understand that Bitcoin rises very slowly. Which increases the endurance for an investor. Moreover, investing in altcoins always involves risk. Investing in cryptocurrency is definitely risky though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 12, 2024, 12:25:54 PM

We can definitely observe the development and instantaneous explosion of a certain gemstone, which will give many people the opportunity to quickly get rich. But after this he, like many others, will fall into the shadows Bitcoin and Ethereum.. So we still need to answer ourselves what we want more, big X's or a strong asset.
Activity: 854
Merit: 539
January 12, 2024, 12:16:53 PM

ALT can. But which one?

Maybe you should know this certain thing about bitcoin, you cannot predict what may comes in after at any point, within some years, what makes you think we cannot have that or even more, remember there have always been an increase in the market price for bitcoin as it increases in value, who knows where this next halving is taking us to and the other subsequent ones coming till the entire blocks were mined and still after that, the market value will keep on increasing, altcoins are this disappointing and can give heart attacks.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
January 12, 2024, 11:56:50 AM
I would say Bitcoin is much better than Altcoins. Although there are always risks involved in investing in cryptocurrencies, I would say Bitcoin is the best. Altcoins will tempt you with huge profits. But any time can also give you a lot of losses. But bitcoin rising reputation recovers very slowly, offering good benefits and profits to a patient and long-term holder.
Activity: 427
Merit: 100
January 12, 2024, 06:26:51 AM

Merit: 195
January 12, 2024, 05:53:27 AM
It will be better to have both of them. You can determine the allocation based on your risk-reward ratio. If you want to risk more money and your primary priority is to maximize your profit then altcoin can give you a better opportunity to do so if you manage to pick the right one. But if you think that you have enough funds and multiplying them a few times is enough for you then allocate most of the funds to bitcoin as this won't give you 100X but it can multiply your asset by at least 4X.
Altcoins can be risky but gives the better profit than what Bitcoin might give in just a limited time, this reason some people deemed it necessary to put higher percentage of their money into Altcoins than Bitcoin. Bitcoin is safer with multiple purpose and widely adapted around the world so it will be best to consider Bitcoin than Altcoins, there is every chance of Altcoins to collapse than Bitcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: