Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 138. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 12:02:57 AM
If you are monitoring the movement of crypto currencies in the market, then it was an obvious that there was a plunged happened in the month of January but today, I can see that there is an increase in value of bitcoin and I hope it is the sign of recovering.About Ethereum, it is also increasing because it is dependent to bits. Let's get updated to the value of crypto coins in order to be aware. Blockfolio is an application to be installed on a smartphone that can help you monitor the different coins.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
February 10, 2018, 12:02:39 AM
I think both of them not good choose for 2018, but still i think btc give more profit if you can buy on last deep correction
Activity: 49
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 12:02:32 AM
Bitcoin will still be the number 1, ETH won't beat BTC this year
copper member
Activity: 266
FILIPINO TRANSLATOR
February 09, 2018, 11:59:05 PM
i'll go for ethereum
Activity: 155
February 09, 2018, 11:52:11 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
If you have to choose, I prefer ETH, because the too high bitcoin price can not be reached by my finances. But ETH is no less good with bitcoin because Ether runs on the Mutualum Ethereum System. Ether can also pay for Memory Storage, the Cost of Electric Fuel to make the Ethereum Network Resources Continue to Run Online.
Activity: 209
February 09, 2018, 10:13:11 PM
maybe still bitcoin in lead. ethereum getting high price but maybe is hard to get reach bitcoin price. but maybe in the next few year ethereum can beat bitcoin price.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 09, 2018, 08:25:51 PM
Usually I would have answered Bitcoin, but after the latest bloodbath I am starting to think that this could be the year of Ethereum. And 2019 perhaps of NEO or EOS.
Too early to assume that this will be the year for those altcoin. What I've noticed is that yearly it's the year of cryptocurrencies so any altcoin that is really effective and real with what they are promoting will glow. I will not compare these altcoins to bitcoin as it's not really appropriate and rather than comparing them I would just keep them so that when it's time to take out profits from these altcoins I'll be the happiest trader.  Wink
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:59:15 PM
In my option, ETH will increase faster than BTC unless coming lightning to BTC. ETH is really fast and BTC is slow. We will see what will happen
I am a holder of both ethereum and bitcoin, but i think bitcoin is we will still the best  this year 2018, and i am confident that on march bitoin is we will start to rise, but for me ethereum is we will remain as the best altcoin.

Bot will manage to do well this year, but ETH would be more advantageous one here. They both should rise, but the rate of rise would be better in ETH, most probably under fair conditions.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
February 09, 2018, 07:58:51 PM
I am still convinced that bitcoin still has a lot of potential to grow and I think that this year we will see it above $25,000. However right now I am convinced that ethereum will eventually displace bitcoin from its predominant place in marketcap, for which I am starting to invest more in ethereum than in bitcoin.
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
February 09, 2018, 07:55:26 PM
if I myself was told to choose BTC and ETH then surely I will choose BTC. because BTC is the most powerful in the market crypto the price and its development as well
Activity: 168
February 09, 2018, 07:50:04 PM
With the current trend of the price of btc, I will choose to invest in eth this year. Its price is constantly rising and it is a good invest right now. BTC is still the king but for purely investment purposes, I will go with eth. You can still buy btc for a bargain price and will earn profit too in such time. Personally, I would go with eth since it has a bigger potential of rising its price.
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
COINECT
February 09, 2018, 07:44:11 PM
In my option, ETH will increase faster than BTC unless coming lightning to BTC. ETH is really fast and BTC is slow. We will see what will happen
I am a holder of both ethereum and bitcoin, but i think bitcoin is we will still the best  this year 2018, and i am confident that on march bitoin is we will start to rise, but for me ethereum is we will remain as the best altcoin.
Both affect each other, BTC price down then ETH follow suit.
very nice holding both, some people predict BTC will return to the top. maybe for a start of $ 10K, and ETH will follow suit.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
February 09, 2018, 07:28:24 PM
so hopefully so because ETHE growth is very good and fast also to increase in the form of price, that's why I believe that the ETH can compete with BTC in the future
Activity: 8
February 09, 2018, 07:26:17 PM
BTC will sky rocket this year. I know it and everyone holding Alts knows it and it drives them mad everyday worrying about how much of their portfolio they should hold in BTC so they don't miss out when it happens. I held NEO but in the end it annoyed me cos it has no backbone and just seemed to follow BTC in the charts like a loyal dog except it would tank harder than BTC each time. So in the end I'm all in on BTC and while i might miss out on some short term pump and dumps of some Alts I will not miss out on BTC when it inevitably jumps.

Also, perhaps ETH dethrones BTC and it will last a few days like XRP dethroning ETH, then we will see the power of BTC
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:25:45 PM
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
February 09, 2018, 07:22:05 PM
Usually I would have answered Bitcoin, but after the latest bloodbath I am starting to think that this could be the year of Ethereum. And 2019 perhaps of NEO or EOS.

I agree with you, but please don't forget that Bitcoin is dealing with all the negative attention, and this gives Ethereum room to grow quietly and undisturbed. I think if Ethereum go over 3000$ will have a lot of negative attention too and this will be a problem.
Activity: 395
Merit: 129
February 09, 2018, 07:08:25 PM
Activity: 260
Merit: 103
February 09, 2018, 06:42:44 PM
both btc and eth will boost in 2018
I think too. But I dont think at it will be enormous gains like in 2017... max 200-300% not more. Only small non hyped icoshits can make 100x.
Activity: 55
February 09, 2018, 06:36:49 PM
both btc and eth will boost in 2018
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
February 09, 2018, 06:33:23 PM
If I have a lot of capital, I will choose both, and will invest in bitcoin and ethereum. I choose bitcoin because now the price is still high and a lot of potential to have a lot of profit, I also like ethereum because etherem is a good coin and start to have good price movements. Although the price is still not as expensive as bitcoin, but did not rule out one day ethereum will have a soaring price such as bitcoin.
Jump to: