Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 133. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 156
Merit: 10
Start my crypto for better world
February 12, 2018, 04:39:13 PM
To gains more % it is recommended to buy eth as more as u can~ 
Activity: 644
Merit: 113
February 12, 2018, 04:13:03 PM
In my opinion both of them are good invesment in 2018. Nowdays ETH and BTC price is low and  under 10.000USD  and 1000 USD. So for longterm investment both of them can be bought

Early this year we have seen how etherium showed  sudden increase in price. Though it shows also sudden declination this time we are still on high expectation that it will once again hit the market once issues were already fixed. Hopefully we would see etherium at least 5,000$ mark before the year end. I been holding etherium for a long time and luckily, Ive already gain good amount profit from my investment. During this season I also take the opportunity to buy more etherium.

On the other hand, bitcoin would still be the king and were expecting that it will actually reach the 50,000$ mark within the year. There is ni denying that most coin shares the same track bitcoin, once it drop, alts also drop. Lets hope that the demand will continue to increase, after all it has already gain the demand it has needed.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 03:05:00 PM
In my opinion both of them are good invesment in 2018. Nowdays ETH and BTC price is low and  under 10.000USD  and 1000 USD. So for longterm investment both of them can be bought
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
February 12, 2018, 01:48:18 PM
In terms of increases in percentages, I think ETH will come out on top, because it is more promising. Since bitcoin was in the forefront, people got to experience problems related to bitcoin more, whereas ETH flew under the radar, so to speak. So ETH will have more room to grow within this year, hopefully.
Yes, your forecast will be correct unless any serious news is published. For example, a scandal with Tether can very much bring down the price of bitcoin. Of course, I hope for a successful settlement of this situation, but anything can happen.  Sad
Activity: 154
Merit: 11
February 11, 2018, 06:00:41 AM
In terms of increases in percentages, I think ETH will come out on top, because it is more promising. Since bitcoin was in the forefront, people got to experience problems related to bitcoin more, whereas ETH flew under the radar, so to speak. So ETH will have more room to grow within this year, hopefully.
Activity: 140
February 11, 2018, 05:58:36 AM
We can never tell who will be on top. It is undeniable that BTC dropped its value hard on the pavement but still its strong compared to ETH. ETH might be behind BTC but it also moves stronger than any other coin. I think by the end of 2018. BTC still would top on its ranking claiming the number 1 spot. After all it is the mother of all coins. If ETH would surpass BTC maybe not this time. It would take sometime to pass it.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
February 11, 2018, 05:53:50 AM
Maybe btc will remain to be No.1 and eth No.2 in 2018.
As we can see, most of the time, the prices of altcoins (including ethereum) is correlated to the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 784
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 09:35:04 PM
I choose eth because eth is in stable and it has best blockchain compare to bitcoin and a fast transaction. Bitcoin is also good but for 2018 ETH is the best.
no, now still a storm and the market is so messy maybe mid year will soon improve so be patient and loose if you already get profit. for the speed of transactions is Ethereum experts but Bitcoin I think is also good although a little slow during the transaction
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
February 10, 2018, 09:27:06 PM
I choose eth because eth is in stable and it has best blockchain compare to bitcoin and a fast transaction. Bitcoin is also good but for 2018 ETH is the best.
Activity: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
February 10, 2018, 09:26:04 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I believe that there is no cryptocurrency that will surpass bitcoin. So in my opinion,  bitcoin still going to rule 2018 because it is the base cryptocurrency and there is no any other coins in cryptocurrency that can be more popular than bitcoin.
Activity: 252
February 10, 2018, 09:25:38 PM
both coins price going down in this early 2018.
but i still believe ethereum will be good this year.
i choose ethereum.
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 09:16:38 PM
Right now Ethereum alt coins are more heavly weighted.
Its rare to see development from Bitcoin lately.
Activity: 203
February 10, 2018, 09:04:46 PM
Ethereum is good and it's best also to have that kind of investment. But i choose BITCOIN because it is the first cryptocurrency it cannot be match by any in terms of fames, functions and purposes. Worldwide, bitcoin is much well-known than other cryptocurrency. Primarily bitcoin is the first and altcoins is always next to bitcoin.
Activity: 224
February 10, 2018, 08:27:44 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Still bitcoin for me.To think that this is the original and the first kind of cryptocurrency.Bitcoin has been known worldwide ever since and if you noticed that there is no other forum for the altcoins but only bitcointalk forum.By this, there is no chance for the altcoins to overtake bitcoin because the popularity of this coin can't be measured.
Activity: 98
February 10, 2018, 08:15:49 PM
Best to split the portfolio, part of ETH, part of BTC. Nobody in one basket does not invest.
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 07:51:43 PM
I still choose ethereum, ETH fun this year and a lot of pumping. and usually altcoin only remains active for a limited time before new altcoin enters and replaces its place. bitcoin prices are still expensive now than in ethereum it has a big difference if you compare these two.
Activity: 406
EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution
February 10, 2018, 07:47:13 PM
i still prefer in BTC, because i believe BTC price can increase up to $15000-$30000 in end of this is year.
Activity: 252
February 10, 2018, 07:44:18 PM
I think this 2018 may be the year of Ethereum. Will not reach the levels of Bitcoin at least this year but I think it will grow more than the king of cryptocurrencies and in a few years could exceed it

I will still hold on to bitcoin because the value and use of bitcoin is far more than ethereum. Even if bitcoin is decreasing the worth of its price for now, the mere fact that many people and big organizations chase the chance to buy this is coin makes me still choose bitcoin over ethereum.

Yes, the use of bitcoin is higher than etheriun and you can see that in marketcap of bitcoin compare with etherium.
But as investment, i prefer etherium. Why? The price is still cheaper compare than bitcoin. Every move price we will have higher profit rather than if we hold bitcoin with the same moves of price.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 07:40:34 PM
According to my btc or eth at the end of the year 2018 will experience increased which makes the investors will feel the happiness that will not be forgotten by the end of this year because of the price increases or eth bitcoin higher at $40 k from rose they happened on a few days ago that occurred at this time to make a limp because $8 k in a market trading now
Activity: 46
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 06:02:54 PM
i belive ETH will make more growth
Jump to: