Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 134. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
February 10, 2018, 05:57:10 PM
I bought BTC for 7000$ and I hope it will grow back and I will have good return.
You got a good price entry for bitcoin it has reached $8,800 last time and if you are contented with that price you're able to sell and took profit by that time as it's starting to go down at $8,200 now.
But of course it is necessary to invset both ETH and BTC. More chances for profit with the lowest level of risks in crypto I think
Not only with ETH and BTC, you must diversify but only look at the best altcoins that's realistic with their goals but what I do is I'm giving a big portion of my money to bitcoin. And I wasn't able to take profit when it was around $19,000.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
February 10, 2018, 05:50:18 PM
I think this 2018 may be the year of Ethereum. Will not reach the levels of Bitcoin at least this year but I think it will grow more than the king of cryptocurrencies and in a few years could exceed it

I will still hold on to bitcoin because the value and use of bitcoin is far more than ethereum. Even if bitcoin is decreasing the worth of its price for now, the mere fact that many people and big organizations chase the chance to buy this is coin makes me still choose bitcoin over ethereum.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
February 10, 2018, 05:30:36 PM
I bought BTC for 7000$ and I hope it will grow back and I will have good return. But of course it is necessary to invset both ETH and BTC. More chances for profit with the lowest level of risks in crypto I think
Activity: 460
February 10, 2018, 05:02:37 PM
I am holding Bitcoin and Ethereum and I have no plans to abandon any of them. I think Bitcoin will have good jump when they fix the transactions speed.

For me my opinion is both of that its nice if you have because bitcoin and ethereum is nice to invest or hold them because of good on investment.if i have two of that i will hold it in longterm way because i know in the future i can get a great profit.bitcoin and ethereum is moving fallen down and rising so i can consider its better i have two of that because i know i have a chance to become rich.
Activity: 243
February 10, 2018, 04:50:11 PM
I am holding Bitcoin and Ethereum and I have no plans to abandon any of them. I think Bitcoin will have good jump when they fix the transactions speed.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
February 10, 2018, 04:48:59 PM
I choose BTC  Cool
Activity: 42
February 10, 2018, 04:47:14 PM
Im for BTC...as always  Wink
Activity: 163
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:37:17 PM
I think after launching of Lightining network and after coming of good news Btc will start to fly to the moon, 2018 ll be year of Bitcoin.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
February 10, 2018, 03:31:41 PM
Its very hard to predict which one will be first because we dont know maximum supply of Ethereum this is reason why we can not predict who ll be first, but I think Throne ll be always of Btc.
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
February 10, 2018, 03:28:14 PM
I think that ETH will rule in 2018. Because the most ICO's are based on ETH, the number of ICO increases every day.
Activity: 336
February 10, 2018, 03:26:16 PM
2018 will be yeat of Bitcoin and Ethereum, I am sure these two coins will be at the top cryptocurrency since last day of crypto.
Activity: 31
February 10, 2018, 03:23:52 PM
Ethereum will take the lead in some point, but It's still worth to buy Bitcoin.
We will see more gains in his value.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 03:14:42 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

If what you mean is the number one, well i'll still go with btc. Regardless, ETH will still be a significant player this year and as always will be profitable. May it be BTC ot ETh, it will surely be profitable for us. What's really essential is when will be the pump just like what happened last year.
Activity: 658
February 10, 2018, 03:02:56 PM
I think this 2018 may be the year of Ethereum. Will not reach the levels of Bitcoin at least this year but I think it will grow more than the king of cryptocurrencies and in a few years could exceed it
February 10, 2018, 02:33:49 PM
The door is wide open for blockchains that use smart contracts, like ethereum, and I believe their potential market dwarfs that of "store of value" chains. Platforms like ethereum are an operating system for decentralized finance and commerce. Ethereum has shown a dedication to innovation at all costs and an effectiveness that leaves no doubt that it will be the main platform for blockchain application development for years to come. This year and beyond, ethereum will continue to evolve and power applications will drive the next technology age.
Merit: 1
February 10, 2018, 02:31:57 PM
No one can say for sure - of course, but I think it's safe to say eth will have a better year than btc, whether it becomes the n1 coin or not.
Activity: 24
February 10, 2018, 02:31:04 PM
Well who can say? I mean no one can predict how will this go in the long run. I'll go for eth. Not because bitcoin is dropping its price but it's because eth has a promising value. Think about bitcoin like a year or 2 years ago. It has a low price but then it appreciates as time goes by. In the long run, I guess we're going to see btc and eth at an equal level. Maybe not an exact state or value but with the uncertainty of the prices I hope eth to catch up with btc sometime.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
February 10, 2018, 02:16:55 PM

Bitcoin will remain as king of cryptocurrencies not just this year but for the long run, but having these 2 coins in 2018 will be the best to have.
i am holding both coions as I believe that these 2 will have the best run again. 2017 is already done and made a history in crypto but they are not done yet and 2018 will be better than last year.
You can't say this information forever because people always move where the technology goes. When comparing BTC with ETH, Bitcoin is outdated with less use cases then ethereum. Look at 2012 charts, nobody predicated Bitcoin's marketcap will be reduced below 40% but look now what's happening gradually Bitcoin's marketcap is decreasing.
This is a unique fact because the ETH marketcap continues to approach BTC and has now reached more than 60%, whereas a year ago ETH marketcap is no more than 15%, it is only natural that I prefer ETH rather than BTC.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
www.bitcoin.org
February 10, 2018, 02:10:20 PM

Bitcoin will remain as king of cryptocurrencies not just this year but for the long run, but having these 2 coins in 2018 will be the best to have.
i am holding both coions as I believe that these 2 will have the best run again. 2017 is already done and made a history in crypto but they are not done yet and 2018 will be better than last year.
You can't say this information forever because people always move where the technology goes. When comparing BTC with ETH, Bitcoin is outdated with less use cases then ethereum. Look at 2012 charts, nobody predicated Bitcoin's marketcap will be reduced below 40% but look now what's happening gradually Bitcoin's marketcap is decreasing.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
February 10, 2018, 02:05:09 PM
Ethereum has not survived the domination of bitcoin. He's still not getting his influence on the market. I believe that 2018 will be in the shadow of bitcoin in the same way, but I will see the worthy value in the middle of 2019 and settle on the summit.
Jump to: