Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 95. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
May 19, 2018, 05:33:57 AM
I am using my vote in favor of Ethereum.
If we have a chance to choose a third coin, NEO will be my main choice. I think you will have a more profitable year than the other two options
Activity: 28
May 18, 2018, 11:05:06 AM
bitcoin becomes one of the coins in cryptocurrency which has the most expensive price. I think both eth and btc coins have good potential in 2018.
Activity: 117
May 18, 2018, 02:11:48 AM
The two coins have a great impact in this 2018, but i will choose etherum over bitcoin. Etherum will grow up more than peoples expectations in a min time.
Activity: 20
May 18, 2018, 01:45:23 AM
I think its gonna be the year of ETH. Eth is faster, costs less compared to bitcoin. Bitcoin is already don't have any use in everyday life or can't be used because of it's high transaction fee and slower transactions. So Ethereum will be a clear winner.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Lets Go Adab
May 17, 2018, 03:37:07 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

I prefer ethereum over btc because i do not have that much capital to spend since bitcoins today is very profitable as well and that is the reason why altcoins is not a bad investment.
Activity: 196
May 17, 2018, 03:21:01 PM
Still BTC! Bitcoin is the one coin that every layman learns to know first. Bitcoin is the one that has the first mover’s advantage. Bitcoin is the one that will soon see mass adoption. I see no viable way in which another coin could possibly topple Bitcoin as the dominant coin. Thanks to its explosive growth, it will probably regain much more of its dominance in the coming months/years. And in my opinion, it will hang onto its dominance for the foreseeable future. Ether is not as popular as BTC for purchasing goods. At the moment ether is mainly being used by developers building applications on top of it. Over time, and as more apps are developed, the value of ether will likely move from being speculative (as it is now), to more useful in everyday life.

Activity: 108
May 17, 2018, 03:02:10 PM
I bet on Ethereum. It is more advanced than Bitcoin and ICOs will always be held on Ethereum mainly.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
May 17, 2018, 02:02:18 PM
I think that ethereum would be very good this year, bitcoin is stucked on $8-9K and unforutnatly not moving but ethereum is okay. My choise is ethereum for sure.
Activity: 108
May 17, 2018, 01:59:00 PM
Ethereum ruuuuuulezz, dude Cool

Go way and invest nooow!
Activity: 17
May 17, 2018, 01:54:41 PM
It seems to me quite possible to recover its old price for ETH, but i cannot say the same for BTC. With the ERC support of big markets, ETH will become more and more valueable and soon, I believe some of the markets will provide it.
Activity: 126
May 17, 2018, 08:48:59 AM
Hi.
Everything started with Bitcoin. That's why I think Bitcoin is and remains the top dog
Activity: 127
Merit: 3
Good community manager for your blockchain project
May 17, 2018, 08:37:40 AM
Of course, 2018 is ETH year, not BTC, cause there are so much ICO companies
use eth smart-contracts for their projects.
And, so much people thinking about going on ICO, and of course, on ethereum blockchain
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 17, 2018, 08:35:08 AM
To my mind, there is a good potential that both bitcoin and ethereum have for 2018 because the ethereum pricegoes up pretty quickly these days and the bitcoin's value tries to get back to normal too.
Activity: 301
Merit: 10
May 17, 2018, 02:20:40 AM
I think that investing in the etherium will be much more interesting than Bitcoin.
Bitcoin this year is very unpredictable. I think that the cost of the etherium will be more than 1000 $ by the end of this year.
Activity: 266
May 16, 2018, 03:26:21 PM
I think BTC and ETH both have very good market prospects In 2018, my friends all have investments, but compared to the two, bitcoin's investment price is higher.
Yes it is very hard to choose between these two top coins in the coinmarketcap.If ones goes up them i beleive that other also goes up with it because i have seen this trend since last 6 months.Bitcoin investement i think would be more safe that ethereum
Activity: 204
May 16, 2018, 03:22:34 PM
I think the two coins have a very good value in the world of cryptocurrency, but there is still some irregularities in the regulation of the government that create panic for the community and make the value of bitcoin down very drastically for now.
Activity: 554
Merit: 11
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
May 16, 2018, 03:18:32 PM
The advantage of capitalization will naturally remain with Bitcoin. But I think Eferum this year will grow to $ 2,000 minimum. He will not catch up with the BTC, but the 2 nd place is very good.
Activity: 183
May 16, 2018, 03:15:06 PM
2018 year for etherum  Grin  good development for platfrom Ethereum  Wink so I set aside money to buy eth Hopefully this year can rise with significant wait patiently and see what will happen.
exactly your choice by choosing ethereum as an investment asset this year, because indeed this year the growth of ethereum is undoubtedly in its growth like bitcoin.
but it all depends on the capital that we have for investment, if you have a fairly large capital I think investing in keduannya better, would later profit in the bigger.
we can only hope and eagerly wait for the ethereum to return to the highest figure like last year or it will rise higher, because I believe this year one altcoin ethereum will soar high.
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
May 16, 2018, 03:13:23 PM
My predicition is both coins are going to the moon however I actually think that BTC is going to stay higher because it's the #1 crypto and the king and it isn't going down without a fight. lol eth is amazing though don't get me wrong I love tokens and altcoins and how eth brings them all together into one network but bitcoin is still king at the end of the day
Activity: 294
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
May 16, 2018, 03:02:07 PM
I would say both. Btc and ETH are the lead in crypto world. It is always good to have both. Especially Btc, It is stable. I would definitely keep both.
Pages:
Jump to: