Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 97. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
May 15, 2018, 09:11:07 PM
I am a bit having a view as per observation that ethereum will become big in its own but as of 2018, I don't totally see that ethereum will be on the top given that it is still directly influenced by bitcoin as we can see on the graphs ofI am a bit having a view as per observation that ethereum will become big in its own but as of 2018, I don't totally see that ethereum will be on the top given that it is still directly influenced by bitcoin as we can see on the graphs of digital coin exchanges.
Activity: 392
Merit: 8
May 15, 2018, 09:00:38 PM
Both coins are the kings of 2018. Bitcoin is the founder of cryptocurrency and ethereum is its alternative. The person who can not invest much in bitcoin, he can earn while investing in ethereum . Ethereum is giving good margin in today's date.
copper member
Activity: 266
May 15, 2018, 11:37:25 AM
BTC and ETH 2018 will also be the most popular currency, both the currency will provide opportunity for the people, both the currency will prove to be golden currency this year.
Activity: 196
Merit: 10
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
May 15, 2018, 08:45:56 AM
It seems to me that the ETH has more potential than the BTC, recently it has more hopes for it. And technology is more necessary, much is done and developed on it.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
https://tokensale.bitwings.org
May 15, 2018, 08:42:34 AM
Just hold btc untill ramadhan mubarak..it will up..price eth follow when price btc up..eth will up too.so i think holding btc if u stronger hold man budd
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
May 15, 2018, 08:40:31 AM
I feel like this year will be with positive tendecies for all cryptocurrencies from what we see now. Like the ethereum is getting to a very good price point and the bitcoin is on it's way to the figure of 30 000 usd.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 15, 2018, 07:51:56 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Here we can't target a particular coin as a king in the future time because these not a alive things , these are only a technology which are just working in the algorithm and the team are working 24 hours to improve the technology of the etherium coin day by day .
Right now best and cheap with lots of service best coin is etherium , so here much chances are that in the incoming time only etherium will take place .
But opposite of this bitcoin is a very old coin and that is much improved technology coin and we can also expect that the team will not remain silent, they will take better descios and will make suitable experiment to make bitcoin as a perfect coin as it is in the present time .
Activity: 91
May 14, 2018, 11:43:01 PM
Everyone is free to give opinions, and I personally prefer ethereum. but I'm sure both will not kill each other. ethereum or bitcoin both have advantages.
Activity: 111
May 14, 2018, 11:31:13 PM
Taking in consideration the recent market conditions, the only thing that i can say, is that ethereum is being much more better than bitcoin at the moment. And i am not trying to create FUD, but it is the true.
Activity: 154
May 14, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
I think BTC will still dominate. a lot of negative feedback about ETH lately I heard. Including comments about many failed ICO projects. So I think, BTC will still be the best in 2018. Maybe ETH will follow below BTC.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
May 14, 2018, 11:19:16 PM
if its about ruling then surely Bitcoin, for me Ethereum has a lot of potential and to be honest its a better platform in every aspect but still, it has a long way to go especially now that there are lots of competition out there, not to mention the Neo. For now i really think that Bitcoin will continue to dominate crypto world this year.
Activity: 180
May 14, 2018, 11:13:56 PM
I think both will be able to walk together to be the best in 2018. I see that Bitcoin at the end of the year always gives surprises at soaring prices. And ETH is also seen this year is very bright. With so many people who believe in altcoin.
Activity: 32
May 14, 2018, 11:21:48 AM
I think the market is gonna really start squeezing alts into lower valuation while bitcoin and ethereum start to soar this year... This will def be the year that the ICO bubble starts to burst and working products with valid blockchain use cases start to take over
Activity: 378
May 14, 2018, 04:33:43 AM
I think Bitcoin will still dominate the current crypto market, Ethereum is a good coin but I think it's very difficult if ETH wants to beat Bitcoin because the price difference is quite far away.
Activity: 687
Merit: 11
May 14, 2018, 04:29:31 AM
bitcoin and ethereum are now popular coins and I think both will have a very high value by the end of 2018 but currently I prefer ethereum because the price is very affordable
Activity: 3
May 14, 2018, 04:25:25 AM
Bitcoin has become too popular, bitcoin mining is less profitable, operations are more lengthy. Instead of merging $ 1000 into a bitcoin bit, it's better to distribute this sum to Ripple, Ethereum, Dash, Bitconnect and wait for TON - approximately in equal proportion. First, the distribution to different wallets, but not all in one. Secondly, experience in working with different currencies, wallets and courses. Third, a more rational allocation of funds for vlyuty, one or two of which will definitely remain stable, at least, or take off. It's better than totally hoping for one thing.

Bitconnect?  You're joking right?  Lol.
Activity: 221
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:21:51 AM
Bitcoin will still remain as the most favourite coins than ETH. There are so much factor that make bitcoin are hard to beat and it keeps increasing their price and value. Keep holding btc for the future.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 14, 2018, 04:09:31 AM
I would believe that bitcoin will still remain at the top ranked in crypto currencies. Its hard to bitcoin since its already has a lot of investors and followers that hold on the coins.
Activity: 462
May 14, 2018, 04:03:12 AM
Bitcoin has become too popular, bitcoin mining is less profitable, operations are more lengthy. Instead of merging $ 1000 into a bitcoin bit, it's better to distribute this sum to Ripple, Ethereum, Dash, Bitconnect and wait for TON - approximately in equal proportion. First, the distribution to different wallets, but not all in one. Secondly, experience in working with different currencies, wallets and courses. Third, a more rational allocation of funds for vlyuty, one or two of which will definitely remain stable, at least, or take off. It's better than totally hoping for one thing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
May 14, 2018, 03:37:16 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
Bitcoin for sure, Lightining network is coming! This will make Bitcoin great again!
And altcoins like Litecoin will be useless.
Pages:
Jump to: