Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Deprived Mining Speculation (DMS) - page 9. (Read 198720 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
Deprived  Huh

Last Active: 14 March 2014, 02:20:49

Deprived, if you can't sort out your life, I believe the time has come to give the keys to someone else, who will take care of the closure of the funds. I don't think many here find this hide and seek game very funny. Thanks.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Deprived  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
If Deprived does reappear, I'd say that SELLING holders should vote for an immediate closure of the fund (pending the CIPHERMINE liquidation). It seems that the payoff to MINING would be worth the counter-party risk here.

I want to be surprised that he didn't show up last weekend to provide all the details promised, but I really can't be surprised anymore.
legendary
Activity: 854
Give the man a break, he's probably still drunk from last week...

Shit, what was he drinking? that would be quite a hangover
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Give the man a break, he's probably still drunk from last week...
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Deprived... any new update? We are all waiting eagerly here.

Have you computed the dividends owed to all your Mining and Selling shareholders?

Have you compiled a list of these shareholders' BTC addresses and verified them as necessary?

Do you have the liquid reserves needed to make the dividend payments?

Have you decided on a new exchange to list on?
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I have a promising lead that if correct means I have Deprived's full name, and the city where he lives. I've used that lead to attempt to make contact with him.

For the time being I'm hoping he will reappear on here and follow up on his promises from last week.
Activity: 230
I'll give a more detailed update on the weekend and try to get the dividend calculation done in full by then - then decide how to proceed with the fund going forward.

The weekend has come and gone, but no update?

He didn't say which weekend... see ya' all in September!  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1035
I'll give a more detailed update on the weekend and try to get the dividend calculation done in full by then - then decide how to proceed with the fund going forward.

...and no login either Sad
Activity: 728
Merit: 500

legendary
Activity: 882
I would never have guessed I would ever do this, but I totally agree with MPOE-PR.

This attitude of "hey I've been away for months, now I'm drunk" is so insane I cannot help but thinking he's doing it on purpose. Which purpose, I've no idea, since it does not make sense. Acting like everything's ok and normal is... I'm not sure I even have the words for that.

Yeah, I am still far from reassured by what has happened over the last few days.
+1
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
I would never have guessed I would ever do this, but I totally agree with MPOE-PR.

This attitude of "hey I've been away for months, now I'm drunk" is so insane I cannot help but thinking he's doing it on purpose. Which purpose, I've no idea, since it does not make sense. Acting like everything's ok and normal is... I'm not sure I even have the words for that.

Yeah, I am still far from reassured by what has happened over the last few days.
Activity: 149
So not only do you imagine it's okay to disappear for months at a time exposing a gaping lack of any sort of failsafe or planning, but the idea is that it's also okay to come back drunk, without data, and with a pile of maybes and vague assertions of somehow wiping up after yourself later?

Awww, she missed him. How adorable!

Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 4298
Merit: 3209
So not only do you imagine it's okay to disappear for months at a time exposing a gaping lack of any sort of failsafe or planning, but the idea is that it's also okay to come back drunk, without data, and with a pile of maybes and vague assertions of somehow wiping up after yourself later?

Awww, she missed him. How adorable!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Bitgoblin
Not at home (and fairly drunk) so can't lookup figures

Off to bed now before work tomorrow -will try to touch base

I havent done (and  can't presently do) any of the math

The abhorrent lack of discipline among wannabe securities issuers in BTC is not some sort of lower bound that you can adopt and still be taken seriously. Adopting this is the wave of a certain banner, recognizable to anyone without their heads up their asses, ostensibly recognizable at one point to yourself.

So long as it isn't impossible due to block-chain limitations ALL outstanding dividends WILL be paid promptly (subject to confirming the email/BTC addresses) so any judgment of what's fair has to be made on that basis.

You are not in a position to decree what's fair any more than you're in a position to allude to other people's failures. You've got those months' worth of explaining (with data, not later, not when you magically access some piece of equipment, not drunk, not truncated for the sake of some irrelevant task on the horizon) to do --start there. You've made quite sure that's the only place to start that you've got.

I smashed a third gen iPad against the wall.  
I wanted to do that, because of those resource hungry charts that Ukyo refused to turn off by default.

Anyway, you really should show your wall more respect.  Tongue

Yeah, the iPad's been replaced with an Air model ... the damage to the wall is still there  Shocked
legendary
Activity: 1554

I smashed a third gen iPad against the wall.  
I wanted to do that, because of those resource hungry charts that Ukyo refused to turn off by default.

Anyway, you really should show your wall more respect.  Tongue
Activity: 756
Merit: 522
Not at home (and fairly drunk) so can't lookup figures

Off to bed now before work tomorrow -will try to touch base

I havent done (and  can't presently do) any of the math

The abhorrent lack of discipline among wannabe securities issuers in BTC is not some sort of lower bound that you can adopt and still be taken seriously. Adopting this is the wave of a certain banner, recognizable to anyone without their heads up their asses, ostensibly recognizable at one point to yourself.

So long as it isn't impossible due to block-chain limitations ALL outstanding dividends WILL be paid promptly (subject to confirming the email/BTC addresses) so any judgment of what's fair has to be made on that basis.

You are not in a position to decree what's fair any more than you're in a position to allude to other people's failures. You've got those months' worth of explaining (with data, not later, not when you magically access some piece of equipment, not drunk, not truncated for the sake of some irrelevant task on the horizon) to do --start there. You've made quite sure that's the only place to start that you've got.

If anyone has demonstrable losses caused by my absence (by which I mean actual costs incurred - not "I could have sold when BTC was 1200 if DMS had been relisted and CIPHERMINE.B1 had traded at face value") then I'm fine with covering them.  Lack of funds was never (and isn't) an issue for me.

Well, no jokes, I smashed a third gen iPad against the wall.  This was as a result of getting f$&@(; by BitFunder (lost one third of everything I have in Bitcoin land) and then "realizing" that my DMS Selling (also roughly one third), which I really thought was quite safe, was also as good as gone.  I believe I am one of the bigger SELLING holders.

Must say, the probability that you would surface again is something I placed extremely close to zero.  I don't even have access to the e-mail I used on BTC-TC anymore, but I should be able to prove that I control the wallet address.  Hope that would be in order?

Hell, I can't believe you're back ... maybe Ukyo is also gonna announce that all owed btc would be paid back promptly.
Activity: 517
Merit: 250
Wow.  Hi deprived.  Welcome back.   At this point take your time to settle back into Earth..lol.  cheers man
Pages:
Jump to: