Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTC-TC] Deprived Mining Speculation (DMS) - page 8. (Read 198700 times)

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
K, What do we know so far?  Where can I start.  I need a little info to get started with pls.

Very little. I might start with fligen, it looks like he might have a lead on Deprived's IRL ID-

Deprived is Charlie ****** I have plenty of information on him if he scams.

Not trying to discourage you, but I tried fligen a couple of months ago and got no reply.

This is what I have gathered from a few different sources (I don't know them so I can't vouch for them).

Deprived is known IRL as 'Jon W'.
He has done work in the UK as a forensic expert (i.e., in court as an expert witness on IT matters).

I've tried asking someone who works in the forensic expert field in the UK if they know Deprived. He said he'd heard the name but didn't know him personally. He said he'd ask around but I haven't heard anything.

We could do worse than make a list of leading forensic expert companies in the UK and approach them for any leads.

I've got a throwaway email address for him I think I posted here a while ago - [email protected]

It would be a last resort but if nothing else works we could try getting a subpoena for Google to look at the address and see if there's any identifying information in it. It would cost a bit, though.

Anyone who is in the UK and wants to take a crack at this with this info is welcome.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
I am suspicious of people who take the time to enter in a location in their forum profile, but don't have to the time to set the correct time zone.

K, What do we know so far?  Where can I start.  I need a little info to get started with pls.

Very little. I might start with fligen, it looks like he might have a lead on Deprived's IRL ID-

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi guys,

Sorry but I'm a little behind of whats going on.

Would someone be so kind and fill me in briefly pls?

I'm in the UK if anyone needs me?

Ta
Will really really appreciate if you could help us find out who deprive is.

legendary
Activity: 882
Hi guys,

Ta
Will really really appreciate if you could help us find out who deprive is.
Activity: 294
http://coin.furuknap.net/
Hi guys,

Ta

Briefly... There was some shit. And a fan.

.b
Activity: 252
Hi guys,

Ta
legendary
I guess Burnside could offer a list with the adresses of the SELLING holders at shutdown of BTC-TC. Everybody who is able to sign his adress would be able to redeem his Cipherbond stake. That would of course only be possible if Ciphermine is willing to dispossess the bonds owned by Deprived...

I'm skeptical these cipherbonds will ever be redeemable again anyway...
Kate and her company are not anonymous at all. They have to declare bankruptcy if they refuse to pay their debt.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
I guess Burnside could offer a list with the adresses of the SELLING holders at shutdown of BTC-TC. Everybody who is able to sign his adress would be able to redeem his Cipherbond stake. That would of course only be possible if Ciphermine is willing to dispossess the bonds owned by Deprived...

I'm skeptical these cipherbonds will ever be redeemable again anyway...
Activity: 230
Activity: 728
Well, a month has passed since the sudden reappearance of Deprived and nothing happened. I guess this is a lost cause?

We should at least try to somehow have the Ciphermine bonds that belong to DMS locked and possibly liquidated. The problem is that without an accurate assetholders list, there would be no way to distribute proceeds from that.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Does anyone have information about possibly atleast retrieving value from ciphermine bonds?
Activity: 238
Deprived, if you can't sort out your life, I believe the time has come to give the keys to someone else, who will take care of the closure of the funds. I don't think many here find this hide and seek game very funny. Thanks.
This assumes good will, which is clearly not the case here.
You have to accept that for some weird reason he has decided to run away with the money, and he's using these sporadic posts to keep people at bay as long as possible.

why, who would ever do such a thing

this is bitcoin
legendary
Deprived, could you please do the following things immediately since now you apparently don't have enough time and interest to manage this fund any more.

1, pay the outstanding MINING dividend.
2, give options to redeem MINING + SELLING pairs.
3, allow shareholders to trade SELLING so that one side get BTC and the other side get MINING SELLING pair.
4, to facilitate 3, please make the holding list public, at least for SELLING.

All my 4 suggestions can be done immediately without waiting for any conditions. Therefore, please don't postpone again with any reasons or just disappear without any explanation.

Deprived always talked about moving to ciphertrade, which should open today!! Let's wait a little bit, maybe we'll be surprised!!

As I said already, my proposal does not need any prerequisite. It can be done immediately, and does not matter whether the fund is closed or relisted at last. There's really no any reason to wait for anything now. Moreover, do you think the current situation is caused by lack of exchange? If the fund is always in an exchange, it's price will be miserable now.
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Ciphertrade will not be opening today, prospective date is 14th of April now.

Deprived, close the fund
Activity: 304
Deprived, could you please do the following things immediately since now you apparently don't have enough time and interest to manage this fund any more.

3, allow shareholders to trade SELLING so that one side get BTC and the other side get MINING SELLING pair.

All my 4 suggestions can be done immediately without waiting for any conditions. Therefore, please don't postpone again with any reasons or just disappear without any explanation.

Deprived always talked about moving to ciphertrade, which should open today!! Let's wait a little bit, maybe we'll be surprised!!
legendary

Activity: 630
Bitgoblin
Deprived, if you can't sort out your life, I believe the time has come to give the keys to someone else, who will take care of the closure of the funds. I don't think many here find this hide and seek game very funny. Thanks.
This assumes good will, which is clearly not the case here.
You have to accept that for some weird reason he has decided to run away with the money, and he's using these sporadic posts to keep people at bay as long as possible.
Activity: 238
This is really getting redicules, Deprived has now been gone from bitcointalk 12 more days after his 4 post 13-14 mars and before that he was gone for 3.5 months, wtf is going on.

He's a busy man, those Mai Tais aren't going to throw themselves up on that pristine Fiji beach.
thy
Activity: 685
This is really getting redicules, Deprived has now been gone from bitcointalk 12 more days after his 4 post 13-14 mars and before that he was gone for 3.5 months, wtf is going on.
Pages:
Jump to: