Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 10. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Great fast service. Perfect way to cash out for my business that accepts BTC as a form of payment.

EDIT: Also wanted to understand your green address thing, is their a way to verify your address so it can be green flagged or what ever you wanna call it.

It would also be great if you could simply have the code emailed after the 6 confirmations as an option instead of having to wait on the screen for 6 confirmations, that can be a drag.

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
We have successfully sold over $50,000 of MPs.  We have yet to receive negative feedback about the service.

Great job. Have you thought of using ZipConf which would allow for zero confirmations?

We have spoken with the developers of ZipConf.  We are both implementing some APIs.  BTCPak should be accepting instant deposits within the upcoming week.  

Thank you for the heads up.

Dan
We have successfully sold over $50,000 of MPs.  We have yet to receive negative feedback about the service.

Great job. Have you thought of using ZipConf which would allow for zero confirmations?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.  We are looking in to it.  

Dan
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
We have successfully sold over $50,000 of MoneyPaks.  We have yet to receive negative feedback about the service.

Thanks for your support!

Dan
I see a lot of people who have already converted to USDs but those funds are sitting at exchanges with the account owner frustrated at trying to find ways to get those funds out in a timely manner.

Would you consider exchanging USD redeemable codes (from Mt. Gox, for example) for MoneyPaks?

We are working on a solution that should feel your needs.  Hopefully we have that up and running within the next couple of weeks.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I see a lot of people who have already converted to USDs but those funds are sitting at exchanges with the account owner frustrated at trying to find ways to get those funds out in a timely manner.

Would you consider exchanging USD redeemable codes (from Mt. Gox, for example) for MoneyPaks?
Love seeing new "services" Not that I know what MoneyPaks is, but I bet it's useful Smiley

I hope that you learned a bit about MPs Grin
donator
Activity: 640
Merit: 500
Love seeing new "services" Not that I know what MoneyPaks is, but I bet it's useful Smiley
We have now been open for two months.  Things are going great.  

Are there any feature requests that people would like to see implemented?  I would like to close the gap between our numerous users, and the lack of discussion about the service.

Dan
We have now sold over 150 MPs!  Thank you everybody for your business.  

Dan
Activity: 456
In the last 6 weeks, we have sold over $25k of MoneyPaks. 

You must know every cashier at that Walmart by now.

I actually am able to do a pretty good job of spreading out my purchases.  It is amazing how many places sell MoneyPak when you start looking for them.

Dan

so true I found them in some of the oddest places for sale.
In the last 6 weeks, we have sold over $25k of MPs.  

I actually am able to do a pretty good job of spreading out my purchases.  It is amazing how many places sell MP when you start looking for them.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
In the last 6 weeks, we have sold over $25k of MoneyPaks. 

I would like to thank everybody for their business.  In the last 6 weeks, we have sold over $25k of MPs.  

Thanks!

Dan
One question.

Would I be able to use MoneyPak if I am not a US citizen?

I am not exactly sure about this.  I know that PayPal is international, but I do not think you can add MPs to non United States accounts.

This likely requires more research before you invest in a MP.

Dan
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
One question.

Would I be able to use MoneyPak if I am not a US citizen?
dirtycat,

I am glad that you enjoyed our service and that everything worked out.

Dan
Activity: 456
tried it out worked great.. fees made me vomit.. other than that super service!
Hey, the man's doing a service here  Wink

didnt say it sucked.. it was great! probably the best out there.. but due to the fees.. probably wont be using it again anytime soon.
Pages:
Jump to: