Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 3. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Out of stock or did the price run up against another sanity check?
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
We have resumed operation.  Everything should behave as normal.

Dan
Update:  I have refunded all pending transactions.  We are in a bit of a held state, therefore it is not fair for us to hold your coins.  Everything should be straightened out when 0.70 catches up.
Due to the Bitcoin network fork, we are temporary holding transactions.

I do not anticipate any issues, and when the new fork has caught up, we will resume processing.  I am very sorry for the delay.

Dan
I realize we have been a bit low on inventory lately.  We are fully stocked now and hope to stay that way.

Dan
All:

I apologize for the low inventory levels.  I have been out of town, and we were hit with a winter storm prohibiting our employees from restocking our inventory.

That being said, we should be back to full inventory levels.   I appreciate everybody's patience.

Please let me know if I can help out further.

-Dan
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Looking for a $100 moneypak, will they be in stock today?

Looks like they are available now.
Activity: 624
Merit: 125
alcedoplatform.com
Looking for a $100 moneypak, will they be in stock today?
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
We are generally constantly refiling our inventory.  However, our area is under severe snow so we are unable to restock tonight.  We should be back to regular inventory levels tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan

No worries.  Thanks for the reply.  Love your service.
We are generally constantly refiling our inventory.  However, our area is under severe snow so we are unable to restock tonight.  We should be back to regular inventory levels tomorrow morning.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dan
Activity: 87
How often do you replenish codes?  It seems you are out at the moment.

I bought a $500 code through MTGox green address whenever I try to apply it I get this error:
"We were unable to process your transaction with the information provided. Please try again."

This has been very inconveinient for me, the only reason I paid the high fee was for urgency. As of now I am a dissatisfied customer, and hope that you can help resolve the issue in a timely manner.

After selling over 3,000 MPs, you are the first victim of data entry error.  The MP code was incorrectly entered in to our system.  I have sent you a PM with the correct changes to make.

Sorry for the mixup.  I realize you were looking to use our service quickly, and I apologize for the error.

Dan
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I bought a $500 code through MTGox green address whenever I try to apply it I get this error:
"We were unable to process your transaction with the information provided. Please try again."

This has been very inconveinient for me, the only reason I paid the high fee was for urgency. As of now I am a dissatisfied customer, and hope that you can help resolve the issue in a timely manner.

After selling over 3,000 MPs, you are the first victim of data entry error.  The MP code was incorrectly entered in to our system.  I have sent you a PM with the correct changes to make.

Sorry for the mixup.  I realize you were looking to use our service quickly, and I apologize for the error.

Dan

The issue has been resolved. I thank Dbordello for his prompt reply. Recommend.

Dan
Activity: 252
Merit: 100

After some security updates, I realize our Blockchain.info integration was down yesterday. 

Everything should be back to usual.

Dan
There were some delays in processing early today.  We tripped a sanity check that checked to make sure the Mt.Gox ticker was between 0.5$/BTC and 25 $/BTC.  This caused the system to stop processing orders.

Obviously this check is no longer valid (although the sanity of it could still be debated).  Everything should be processing as usual now.

Sorry for the delay.

Dan
Our backend maintenance is complete.

You should now see an Enhanced Verification SSL certificate.  We have been verified as our parent company, Newtonian Financial LLC.

Please let me know if you have any questions. 

Dan
You are SO cool. It worked. Thanks. Now the only problem is that turbotax cancelled their cards. GRRR I have to go buy one at wallyworld I suppose. boooo

How do we know when you're out of stock? I'm going to get a couple of hundreds and I was hoping to get them before I leave today. I'm still waiting for the first confirmation of 6 after 30 minutes. Sad

Thanks

Claire,

If we are out of stock you will not be able to select that denomination for purchase.  We try to avoid that situation, but you can catch it at times.

Hopefully your confirmation issue worked itself out Smiley

Dan

Ooops, that is unfortunate.  You should be able to pick up a card almost anywhere.

Dan
Activity: 98
Capitalism rocks my world.
You are SO cool. It worked. Thanks. Now the only problem is that turbotax cancelled their cards. GRRR I have to go buy one at wallyworld I suppose. boooo

How do we know when you're out of stock? I'm going to get a couple of hundreds and I was hoping to get them before I leave today. I'm still waiting for the first confirmation of 6 after 30 minutes. Sad

Thanks

Claire,

If we are out of stock you will not be able to select that denomination for purchase.  We try to avoid that situation, but you can catch it at times.

Dan

Thanks

Claire,

Dan

Pages:
Jump to: