Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 6. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
Everything is back in stock.  Sorry for the brief outage. 

Dan
I love btcpack I use them all the time!

i'll be a first-time user.  went to use my bank account atm/debit card but it got declined because the card just expired.  i didn't send my new address to my bank so i never got the replacement card.  i don't have any bank locations anywhere nearby so this looks to be the best way for me to get cash quickly.  a real lifesaver, if you asked me.

Hopefully this works out for you.  However, a word of warning, I *think* that if you pickup a Greendot card somewhere, you can't use it at an ATM until you get the permanent card (you start with a temporary card). However, you can use it as a credit card (and perhaps a debit card?)

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 873
Merit: 1000

i'll be a first-time user.  went to use my bank account atm/debit card but it got declined because the card just expired.  i didn't send my new address to my bank so i never got the replacement card.  i don't have any bank locations anywhere nearby so this looks to be the best way for me to get cash quickly.  a real lifesaver, if you asked me.
Great Service I got a 500 pak a little whiles ago and forgot to post up the feedback.  Will do business again once I generate more coins.

Dan I love your service I use it all the time

I appreciate the feedback!  Thanks for the positive reviews.  Please let us know if we can be of more assistance.

Dan
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Dan I love your service I use it all the time
Activity: 43
Great Service I got a 500 pak a little whiles ago and forgot to post up the feedback.  Will do business again once I generate more coins.
I am proud to report that BTCPak has sold over $2000 worth of MP codes.  So far all of the transactions have been smooth and we have gotten positive feedback from our users.

Thank you everybody!

Dan

Thank you for the feedback.  We love you too!
Activity: 37
I am proud to report that BTCPak has sold over $2000 worth of MP codes.  So far all of the transactions have been smooth and we have gotten positive feedback from our users.

Thank you everybody!

Dan

Shameless bump.

Business must be slowing down.   Grin

Actually business is great Smiley  Unfortunately, business traffic and forum presence are not directly related.
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Our blockchain.info integration has been wildly successful.  I think everybody for their support.

Dan
We are pleased to announce that BTCPak is now integrated with Blockchain.info!  You can now quickly purchase MPs from your blockchain.info wallet.  

Piuk did a fantastic job with integration!

After a long hiatus $1000 MPs are back in stock!  These MPs should be able to satisfy the demand for higher denominations.

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Dan
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Sheesh, I've used it 6 or 7 times, you don't see me running around spouting shameless testimonials.

I'll start spouting shameless testimonials when there is a need for it, like referral bonuses, and member loyalty rewards, and cold hard cash, or BTC.  Wink

"I'm not a BTCPak user, but I play one on bitcointalk.org."   Grin
Sending some coins over right now for $100 MP...will post with updates.

* Sent the coins over with a Mt.Gox green address, and got my MP code within 2 minutes. Will use again.

I am glad to hear everything worked out well.  I appreciate the testimonial.  
Activity: 294
Sending some coins over right now for $100 MP...will post with updates.

* Sent the coins over with a Mt.Gox green address, and got my MP code within 2 minutes. Will use again.
Due to an unexpected surge, inventory levels are currently low.  Inventory will return to full-stock on Wednesday 8/22.  

I thank everybody for their continued business.  I apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Dan

$100, $250 and $500 MPs are now back in stock.  I apologize for the delay.

Dan
Due to an unexpected surge, inventory levels are currently low.  Inventory will return to full-stock on Wednesday 8/22.  

I thank everybody for their continued business.  I apologize for the temporary inconvenience.

Dan
Pages:
Jump to: