Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 7. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
What is the zip code these are purchased in? I'm trying to find my prepaid card with a code and its asking for it.

I am not sure how I missed this post.  I have PM'd you.  I can provide you with the receipt if that helps.  

Sorry for the delay!

Dan
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
Drunk Posts
What is the zip code these are purchased in? I'm trying to find my prepaid card with a code and its asking for it.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
I got some USD on the btcpak.com site. It went fast, with zero problems. I would use this service again.

Thanks... Smiley
I apologize to everybody for the temporary outage.

Our inventory is now back to full levels.  As usual, you can purchase $100, $250 and $500 MPs.

Thanks again for your understanding.

Dan
Hello All,

Unfortunately we are temporarily out of stock.  

We will have all MPs back in stock tomorrow.  We appreciate your patience.  I will post an update we inventory is back to normal levels.

Dan
I am going to go ahead and get the small MP from you based on this page:

http://bitcoin-otc.com/viewratingdetail.php?nick=DBordello&type=RECV&sign=ANY

Nice standing! I recommend others check out your page as well. You have a good history.  Smiley

( I am also going to wait until the BTC to USD price gets a little better. Smiley )
By popular demand we have expanded our offerings once more.  We are now offering the following denominations:

• $500
  • $250
  • $100

The $500 MoneyPak offers the greatest rate.

Dan

What are those rates? Plus, what rate or market do you go by to transfer BTC over to USD?

We use several methods to convert BTC to USD.  Our rates our updated in real-time.  For the current rate, please visit BTCPak.com. 

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan

Thanks for the super fast answer!  Cheesy
By popular demand we have expanded our offerings once more.  We are now offering the following denominations:

• $500
  • $250
  • $100

The $500 MP offers the greatest rate.

Dan

What are those rates? Plus, what rate or market do you go by to transfer BTC over to USD?

We use several methods to convert BTC to USD.  Our rates our updated in real-time.  For the current rate, please visit BTCPak.com.  

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan
By popular demand we have expanded our offerings once more.  We are now offering the following denominations:

• $500
  • $250
  • $100

The $500 MoneyPak offers the greatest rate.

Dan

Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
You can only load $500 total on the temporary card thanks to banking and security rules in the U.S.  I don't mean, load $500, spend it, load another $500, it's a $500 cumulative cap.  Anything past the $500 you have to have it registered, and have your permanent card.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I believe that you can load a MoneyPak on a reloadable debit card immediately after you register it (I am not sure if you have to register at all).  You can then use the temporary card that you purchased to use it as a Visa or MasterCard.  However, to use it at an ATM, you typically have to wait for the permanent card with your name on it.

I hope this helps. 

Yes, that's were I was confused.  I hadn't realized the reloadable prepaid debit card from the store is not the permanent card, and that is where the delay I had heard about comes from.  Thanks!
Shameless bump.

Ironically, services that function as they are supposed to get little forum activity.  (If the MP code was received and everything works great, why post a comment?)

I do have a question though.

How long (e.g., none/instant, couple hours, next day, or several days) does it take between when I buy a reloadable debit card at the store before I can have access to it to load funds from MP?  

Let's say it is the WalMart moneycard that I buy.  I can only buy it with cash at Walmart, for example.  I know I then need to register it online before I can load additional amounts to it from a MP.  So starting from when I register it, how long is it after doing that before I'm allowed to load the MP?

It is a bit unfortunate that services that function properly get little feedback.  Although we sell about 10 MPs a day, we don't get much positive feedback here.  Oh well, better than the opposite.

I believe that you can load a MP on a reloadable debit card immediately after you register it (I am not sure if you have to register at all).  You can then use the temporary card that you purchased to use it as a Visa or MasterCard.  However, to use it at an ATM, you typically have to wait for the permanent card with your name on it.

I hope this helps.  Let me know if you have any further questions.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Shameless bump.

Ironically, services that function as they are supposed to get little forum activity.  (If the MoneyPak code was received and everything works great, why post a comment?)

I do have a question though.

How long (e.g., none/instant, couple hours, next day, or several days) does it take between when I buy a reloadable debit card at the store before I can have access to it to load funds from MoneyPak?  

Let's say it is the WalMart moneycard that I buy.  I can only buy it with cash at Walmart, for example.  I know I then need to register it online before I can load additional amounts to it from a MoneyPak.  So starting from when I register it, how long is it after doing that before I'm allowed to load the MoneyPak?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Out of $100 again?   Undecided

I apologize for the inconvenience.  All MPs are now in stock.

Dan
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Out of $100 again?   Undecided
One of the customers over paid 11 BTC for a $500 MP.  If you are that customer, I have sent 11 BTC to your refund address.

This marks the first time I have used the refund address  Grin  I was debating removing it, up until now.  I figured it was a good safety net, and perhaps provides customer confidence.  
Nice, clean and simple looking site! And I don't mean "simple" as in insult. It overall looks very clean! Smiley

Back on topic...Is this the MoneyPak that is strictly virtual? Or is it the MoneyPak that is an actual physical debit card ?

Thank you for the kind words about the site.  I always take simple as a complement Smiley

These are physical MP cards.  However, you receive the scratch-off code on the website after your payment is confirmed (about an hour).  A scan of the physical card and receipt is available upon request.  (To date, nobody has requested one).  

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Dan
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Nice, clean and simple looking site! And I don't mean "simple" as in insult. It overall looks very clean! Smiley

Back on topic...Is this the MoneyPak that is strictly virtual? Or is it the MoneyPak that is an actual physical debit card ?
Pages:
Jump to: