Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 4. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Capitalism rocks my world.
How do we know when you're out of stock? I'm going to get a couple of hundreds and I was hoping to get them before I leave today. I'm still waiting for the first confirmation of 6 after 30 minutes. Sad

Thanks
Activity: 349
Merit: 250
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
We are conducting some back-end updates.  Hopefully everything should be seamless, but please report any oddities you experience.

Thanks,
Dan
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I am glad we were able to get everything sorted out. 

We are once again fully stocked.

Dan

Any idea when you'll get some $100's back in stock? I'm hoping to get some beer money for this weekend.

Beer is delicious, and I do not want to leave you lacking.  We should be back in stock tomorrow morning.

Dan

Awesome.

It'll be my third purchase from you in as many weeks, and each week it gets better and better.

Excellent, I am glad that you enjoy it.  We certainly enjoy your business.

If you haven't already, consider sending from the Mt. Gox green address.  Those transactions are instantly confirmed.

Dan

I might try that this time. Six confirmations isn't really that bad of a wait, but I guess I do have the time.

Dan

Any idea when you'll get some $100's back in stock? I'm hoping to get some beer money for this weekend.

Beer is delicious, and I do not want to leave you lacking.  We should be back in stock tomorrow morning.

Dan

Awesome.

It'll be my third purchase from you in as many weeks, and each week it gets better and better.

Excellent, I am glad that you enjoy it.  We certainly enjoy your business.

If you haven't already, consider sending from the Mt. Gox green address.  Those transactions are instantly confirmed.

Dan

Dan

Dan

Awesome.

Dan

Dan

Dan

Dan
Activity: 76
It appears the mixer has released the funds.  You should be good to go now.  Sorry for the mixup.

Dan

I just checked and was able to redeem the MP. Thanks a lot for the quick response!
It appears the mixer has released the funds.  You should be good to go now.  Sorry for the mixup.

Dan
It appears the Blockchain.info mixer is having difficulties.  I am looking in to it.

Thanks. I just wasn't sure what the easiest way of getting your attention would be.
It appears the Blockchain.info mixer is having difficulties.  I am looking in to it.
I shot off an e-mail to [email protected] but thought I would post here as well in case someone else had had a similar issue. I went to purchase a $250 MP through the option in my blockchain wallet, the BTC was debited from my account, but when I came back a few minutes later, where the code would normally appear there was a message saying that the transaction had been cancelled due to lack of deposits. Should I expect the coins to be refunded to the address they were sent from?
Our inventory levels have stabilized. 

Dan
Any chance BTCPak would sell the PayPal Cash card (like MoneyPak but from PayPal):
 - https://www.paypal-cash.com/how_it_works.html

I have seen these around.  I am going to do some more research how they work. 

We should be fully stocked again.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
Any chance BTCPak would sell the PayPal Cash card (like MoneyPak but from PayPal):
 - https://www.paypal-cash.com/how_it_works.html
Sorry for the brief outage.  We back fully stocked.

Dan
Activity: 68
Overall this service is great. I had one problem though... My comp seemed to shut off on the last conformation on my last order. I've contacted your support team but to response yet  Huh I really want to continue business DBordello just need to get this taken care of first.

Please let me know what else I need to provide to square this away.

Thanks
illwill -

Wow they fixed the problem before i even submitted the post. Very professional, best additional to BTC!

Great work guys.
+11111
Pages:
Jump to: