Pages:
Author

Topic: BTCPak - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP [$100, $250, $500 and $1000 MPs] - page 8. (Read 22642 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 250
BTCPak.com - Exchange your Bitcoins for MP!
We have now sold over 600 MPs.

We appreciate the support of everybody.  Please let us know how we can improve the user experience.

Dan

Sorry for the brief hickup in inventory.  Everything should be back to normal.
We have now sold over 600 MPs.

We appreciate the support of everybody.  Please let us know how we can improve the user experience.

Dan
Inventory levels are once again stable.  I appreciate your understanding.

Dan
I see that PayPal now has a reloadable debit card that is reloaded with cash through any Neteller (at 7-11, for instance) agent location.

Would BTC-Pak consider selling these reload amounts?

- http://www.csdecisions.com/2012/06/28/7-eleven-offers-paypal-prepaid-mastercard/

I am going to keep an eye out for these.  I will let you know if I find out more.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010
I see that PayPal now has a reloadable debit card that is reloaded with cash through any Neteller (at 7-11, for instance) agent location.

Would BTC-Pak consider selling these reload amounts?

- http://www.csdecisions.com/2012/06/28/7-eleven-offers-paypal-prepaid-mastercard/
stock empty again?

We are ramping up our stock as we speak.  There are currently $250 and $500s available. Hopefully this is the last time our inventory runs so low.  

Dan

Just a quick update.  Everything is now in stock ($100, $250, $500).  Thank you everybody for your understanding.  
stock empty again?

We are ramping up our stock as we speak.  There are currently $250 and $500s available. Hopefully this is the last time our inventory runs so low.  

Dan
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
Activity: 378
Why is it so damn hot in here?
Will be trying this out very soon.  I actually had the same idea for this service, but had a financial crisis so didn't have the capital to start it up.  Glad to see someone else doing it.

Edit:  Just bought a $250 MoneyPak, and loaded it flawlessly.  Great service.
Everything is back in stock.  I apologize to everybody for the inconsistent inventory levels over the past week.  The Mt.Gox withdraw delays has really put a crunch on our liquidity.  Hopefully everything should be back to normal.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000
WE ARE TEMPORARILY AT LOW INVENTORY LEVELS. NORMAL INVENTORY SHOULD RESUME SHORTLY.

Looks like business is brisk. Wonder if it is because the American Express Prepaid Card will give $25 to anyone who does a $200+ fund by the end of June.

$250

Need more $250 MoneyPaks. Please get them in so we can take advantage of the Amex special. Would prefer $200 ones.
WE ARE TEMPORARILY AT LOW INVENTORY LEVELS. NORMAL INVENTORY SHOULD RESUME SHORTLY.

Looks like business is brisk. Wonder if it is because the American Express Prepaid Card will give $25 to anyone who does a $200+ fund by the end of June.

I apologize for the downtime.  We are now back to standard inventory levels.  $100, $250 and $500 MPs are available.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Dan
legendary
Activity: 1031
Merit: 1000

used this a little while ago, would be nice to have a <$100 option

Yeah I can see $25, $50, and $75 options becoming useful from time to time.

Really?

So $25 + $5 GreenDot fee + say $5 to BTCPak for the service.  = $35 for $25 = 40% markup?

Doesn't the flat fee structure kinda make larger tx useful and smaller ones prohibitively expensive.  It would be kinda like trying to Western Union $18.  Yeah you can do it but it doesn't make much sense.

This is consistent with my thinking as well.  The overhead becomes pretty significant on these smaller denominations.  However, I will keep this in mind.

Dan
donator
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079
Gerald Davis

Really?

So $25 + $5 GreenDot fee + say $5 to BTCPak for the service.  = $35 for $25 = 40% markup?

Doesn't the flat fee structure kinda make larger tx useful and smaller ones prohibitively expensive.  It would be kinda like trying to Western Union $18.  Yeah you can do it but it doesn't make much sense.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

I am glad that you were able to utilize our service.  Hopefully we will be able to satisfy your needs in the future.

Dan
Activity: 695
Merit: 502
PGP: 6EBEBCE1E0507C38
I would like to thank everybody for their business.  

Please feel free to contact us if you run in to any issues.

Dan
Quick question, is the site automatically updated with the current rate of BTC?

Yes it is.  The rate stated when you start the transaction is the rate you get.
Pages:
Jump to: