Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 19. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Wow it's from 2014, so I guess it's trustable Smiley
In fact, Bitshares is one of oldest coins. That is one of the main reasons why Bitshares has appeared in the list of marginable coins in Poloniex (you can check the information by yourself).
Hope that this year, Bitshares will surpass 10k satoshi.

Bitshares has such a long and strong history and I think everybody is familiar with the project. It still has a lot of potential to get higher.
The more time passes, I lose interest in a coin more quickly

Good luck then with long-term projects. Can you please tell me which corporate giant of today made history within 6 months?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
Pack up. Bitshares is going to profit from the huge EOS rally. They share the same founder.
Activity: 728
Merit: 251
What about that Badcoin, which we received as an airdrop?
Any concrete plans for that coin, or any info?
Where can we trade it in the future..
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Waiting to buy it with a very cheap price, what do you think the lowest BitShares  price after the tsunami started?

Any specific event you're talking about? or just market explosion?
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
BTS, as an excellent coin that has been developing steadily for many years, will have a very large space in the future, and the price will continue to rise.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Waiting to buy it with a very cheap price, what do you think the lowest BitShares  price after the tsunami started?
Activity: 28
I started to know your project, so I could not comment with the correct property yet ... but, here I will be here. and I want to know much more.
Meanwhile, I participate in your rewards program.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
BTS is always worth buying, a very bright future.
Activity: 37
Merit: 11
Hello ! I am a new here. I would like to install BTS soft, but the problem is that I use Linux Ubuntu and I can not find any Ubuntu release here:

https://github.com/bitshares/bitshares-ui/releases/tag/2.0.180418b

There is only Debian version BitShares2-light_2.0.180418_amd64.deb .  Dear developers, are there any plans to make an Ubuntu release ?
Right Click on the file and you can install it with context menu even in Ubuntu
Everything works. Thanks a lot !
Activity: 63
There is only Debian version BitShares2-light_2.0.180418_amd64.deb .  Dear developers, are there any plans to make an Ubuntu release

Every Debian software is compatible with Ubuntu, but not every Ubuntu software is compatible with Debian. Wink
Activity: 322
BTS is definitely the value currency that has been verified by the market, so dips can be continuously intervened.
legendary
Activity: 2660
Merit: 2229
https://t1p.de/6ghrf
Hello ! I am a new here. I would like to install BTS soft, but the problem is that I use Linux Ubuntu and I can not find any Ubuntu release here:

There is only Debian version BitShares2-light_2.0.180418_amd64.deb .  Dear developers, are there any plans to make an Ubuntu release ?
Right Click on the file and you can install it with context menu even in Ubuntu
Activity: 37

Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Are there any statistics available of usage of different countries of the Bitshares platform? I seem to remember there was always a lot of Chinese interest. I wonder if they still are the majority currently?
Activity: 63
Yes but, if other - BTS derived DEXed are becoming competitors for BTS DEX itself - why are BTS allowing it?

Didn't found any info of DEXed, is it a fork of BTS by a company? The open source environment allows the reuse of program code. If you don't wanna be part of a decentralized coin, you can launch your own network. On the long run BTS will benefit from copying or forking.

https://steemit.com/blockchain/@bitshares.fdn/bbf-applies-for-dexathon

Recently, AEX, which has been strongly supporting the exchange of BTS and bitCNY ecology, has begun to lose confidence in bitCNY and began to develop CNC transactions.
Any info why they lost confidence? CNC? you mean CNY?
Activity: 350
BTS is a belief, not a garbage token based on EHT
Activity: 336
Recently, AEX, which has been strongly supporting the exchange of BTS and bitCNY ecology, has begun to lose confidence in bitCNY and began to develop CNC transactions.
Activity: 210
BTS such a currency can save the market transaction costs, far from bitcoin comparable, it will bring a greater social practice.
Pages:
Jump to: