Pages:
Author

Topic: [BTS] Bitshares #1 Fastest Crypto, Tokens, DEX, ICOs since 2014 (unofficial ಠ_ಠ) - page 20. (Read 125447 times)

Activity: 728
Merit: 251
Competition is a good thing and BTS has to adopt further, but things looking good. Investors buy a longterm project and not a centralized coin, started in 2018. The market is big enough for different coins, but BTS isn't just a coin it is more like an operating system, a tool I can use my way and therefore a lot of companies already adopted BTS.
Yes but, if other - BTS derived DEXed are becoming competitors for BTS DEX itself - why are BTS allowing it?
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Bitshares is a financial smart asset platform that has the ability to create 'Smart Assets' that are backed by the native currency of Bitshares. Algorithmic Trading On BitShares DEX With Autonio now available. DEXbot team alpha release is ready!

Activity: 63
Merit: 0
Competition is a good thing and BTS has to adopt further, but things looking good. Investors buy a longterm project and not a centralized coin, started in 2018. The market is big enough for different coins, but BTS isn't just a coin it is more like an operating system, a tool I can use my way and therefore a lot of companies already adopted BTS.
Wow it's from 2014, so I guess it's trustable Smiley
In fact, Bitshares is one of oldest coins. That is one of the main reasons why Bitshares has appeared in the list of marginable coins in Poloniex (you can check the information by yourself).
Hope that this year, Bitshares will surpass 10k satoshi.

The last cycle went over 13k satoshi, at current marketcap it would just about put it in the top 15, I think Bitshares does deserve to be there. Hopefully we will get a nice run in the coming months again.

Many DEX run on Bitshares and although I personally don't like some of the DEX out there they are becoming more popular than some centralised exchanges, this is why I invested in Bitshares as it will be one of the alts to shine in the months and years to come.
What if those exchanges becoming more popular then BTS itself?
If so, why it`s happening and should BTS worry about it?
Activity: 574
Merit: 261
In fact, Bitshares is one of oldest coins. That is one of the main reasons why Bitshares has appeared in the list of marginable coins in Poloniex (you can check the information by yourself).

The last cycle went over 13k satoshi, at current marketcap it would just about put it in the top 15, I think Bitshares does deserve to be there. Hopefully we will get a nice run in the coming months again.

Many DEX run on Bitshares and although I personally don't like some of the DEX out there they are becoming more popular than some centralised exchanges, this is why I invested in Bitshares as it will be one of the alts to shine in the months and years to come.
Activity: 63
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
Hi, friends. Do you not know if it is possible with Bitshares or DPoS to have a voice in which a person can be identified but his voice is not related to his username? thank you
Activity: 826
Merit: 314
GIF by SOCIFI

Bitshares has such a long and strong history and I think everybody is familiar with the project. It still has a lot of potential to get higher.
The more time passes, I lose interest in a coin more quickly
Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitshares has such a long and strong history and I think everybody is familiar with the project. It still has a lot of potential to get higher.
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI

Activity: 126
Interested as well why Bitshares is getting delisted? Huh Cry

Delisted from where? WHy are you initiating foolish FUD out of nowhere..
We all see you post count here..
Activity: 17
sorry I seem to lost here. May I know the best desktop wallet to keep BTS?

Thank you.
Activity: 20
Interested as well why Bitshares is getting delisted? Huh Cry
Activity: 270
Merit: 10
This round has fallen to a low level. The original plan to Bitshares heavily missed the double increase, and the operation failed.
Seems he hasn`t read anything about bitshares, nor WP, neither usability..
How can one state that BTS is just a coin, or furthermore - token..  Grin
All in all, we need such unstable newbies. Smiley
Activity: 686
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. Personally, I don't understand why the world needs one more crypto. Does it have any features or advantages to compete with other cryptocurrencies out there? I'm afraid, decentralization is not really a thing.

I don't understand which coin you are talking about, whether Bitshares is launching the new coin or new coin is launching under Bitshares blockchain?
Decentralized is nothing open source project to entire project and has the ability to showcase their development in a decentralized way.
Activity: 462
Merit: 14
Tell me, please, tomorrow is the last day when you need to bring tokens from the bitrex exchange

Bitshares is not a token. What are you talking about, dude?
Activity: 20
Tell me, please, tomorrow is the last day when you need to bring tokens from the bitrex exchange
Pages:
Jump to: