Pages:
Author

Topic: BULL RUN! BULL RUN! BULL RUN! - page 18. (Read 2762 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 01:05:16 PM
Yes I have heard about this said bull run for so many times now and many had already speculated that this bull run will start early on October but it's almost December now and still the said bull run is not yet seen and there's still no sign that the bull run they are saying will really alive and most of all the crypto market is a very unpredictable so no one would really know if when will be the bull will start running.
Activity: 518
Merit: 124
November 11, 2018, 12:06:34 PM
from this topic, I don't the bull run has started and for sure no one can really predict when the bull run will be, I am even thinking that this bull run will happen sometimes next year in 2019.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 500
November 11, 2018, 12:00:10 PM
Some expectations lead to disappointments. So, instead of expecting a bull run, let's just hope that it'll happen soon, if not this year, hoping next year.

Price stability maybe one of the initial signs of bull run. But, don't forget that the market suffered massive loss this year, so revovery might takes longer than usual.
Activity: 490
Merit: 110
November 11, 2018, 11:56:34 AM
i do not expect a lot this year. the etf delays and the market is tired and doing sideways. unlike last years pump, the market now is lame and good news doesnt reflect the market anymore. we need a stronger convincing power for the market to recover before the year ends.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
November 11, 2018, 11:55:50 AM
Yes, many people say that bullrun will occur in q4 this year, but I don't think it's not this year, I'm more sure it will happen next year but it's all just a prediction, but I'm still sure Bullrun sooner or later
copper member
Activity: 287
Merit: 1
November 11, 2018, 11:55:01 AM
What is your own thoughts?
Those who really don't believe in crypto will be gone by next year and those who are loyal and legitimate supporters will stay for the next year. And, I am pretty certain that these non-believers will regret and those who are supporters will be rich. That is my own thought regarding this topic because that will surely happen.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
November 11, 2018, 11:53:11 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely

I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.

For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

I think because of the continuous crypto market downtrend it's not very easy to predict a bull run, however basically what causes price changes are the functionalities of demand and supply curves, the behavior of crypto market is similar to other financial markets
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 11, 2018, 11:52:20 AM
I agree with you that bull run should not happen at a specific time of the year. I am not expecting for a bull run, but I’m still hopeful. Though it doesn’t matter if the bull run won’t come this year, it means more opportunity to buy more.
Activity: 672
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:46:26 AM
It seems to me that now it is very early to say that the market is growing, because on the whole nothing is growing, a very serious sideways movement is progressing now, because the market has not yet gathered a large number of investors who could supply the need.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
November 11, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Everyone talks about two events that could start a bull market:
1. Start Exchange Bakkt;
2. Approval of ETF.
If these two events do not bring a bull market, then I think a lot of people will start selling their assets and we will see a strong decline. But this will not happen))))
 There will definitely be a growth, I think that the Bakkt on December 12 will give us growth in the area of ​​9k and this will mean the end of the crypto of winter. ETF should be approved by the end of February, but I think it will be sooner. By 20k, we will not be back soon, but there will definitely be growth in the 13k area. I can be wrong and this is just my wishes, but I want to return to the best!
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
November 11, 2018, 11:44:34 AM
I agree if Bull does not have to be at a certain time, it means like a natural condition movement in the crypto world. It's all time, take advantage of the right time and situation in analyzing the development of cryptocurrency, not just looking for wealth or material.
Activity: 123
Merit: 8
November 11, 2018, 11:41:25 AM
So it happens that every where in the crypto universe every single person is expecting a bull run Q4 of every year as if it's a norm now.

Well for me am happy the bull run isn't happening this year so that many can cool off and know this is not a yearly get rich quick business and people have to understand what investment are and invest wisely
I like the fact that the bull run shouldn't be on any specific date, day, or month and can happen randomly at any time to stop the impression of manipulation in crypto.
For me am happy crypto is responding to the market movement in connection with every other stock market.

The fact that the price increased every GOV at the end of the year is a fact, but I think it's not a coincidence. Bull market at the end of the year due to holidays and the desire to make a profit. Yes, the 4th quarter has already come and we do not see the upward movement yet, but if you think about it and look at the charts, altcoins began to shoot more often, which was not observed all summer and the domination of bitcoin unfolded in the direction of reduction. Ripple has grown well, as bitcoin cash has grown, they shoot all little by little perhaps by December of this year we will again come to a bullish trend when everyone is desperate. Be patient and only then we can earn
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
November 11, 2018, 11:25:02 AM
People are now frustrated with the encryption market. Bull markets are urgently needed to improve self-confidence. But I don't think bull market will start this year. Maybe we should be patient and wait until 2019.

copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
November 11, 2018, 11:17:23 AM
It does not bother me that this year is not a bull run.
So i can continue to buy cheap coins.
A bull run will surely happen again, but that will take some time.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
November 11, 2018, 11:07:10 AM
indeed, some people think and is certain to happen is the crypto market will be a bull run in Q4 because of looking at the market charts last year. even though it is a bull run or not, at least the crypto market has proven that they are now much stronger as a valuable investment asset.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”
November 11, 2018, 09:38:59 AM
I tend to agree with you, this bull run is a long ways off yet. No point thinking otherwise. People have been calling bull runs for the whole year, stating every bit of "news" is going to spark some kind of reversal. If it was that easy we would all be millionaires. I think latter half of next year!
Activity: 2912
Merit: 642
November 11, 2018, 09:36:45 AM
Agree.
Let it stay this way. True holders will be known. Those who are just in for money will find themselves broke or no movements in their investments.
Let us not make this as a milking industry where we just press the boobies of a cow.

Let it be all about the project into why they bought the tokens. That is what it is all about right?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 269
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
November 11, 2018, 09:30:56 AM
At least this year shows the reality of cryptocurrency that this is not always an uphill trend. Last year was a bubble that made cryptocurrency in hype. Remember that cryptocurrency is very volatile and also manipulated somehow. This quarter proves that bull run is not an annual event in cryptocurrency. The unpredictability of the market makes it a high risk market.
Activity: 790
Merit: 261
November 11, 2018, 09:21:58 AM
Yes, I agree that there is no specific date for the bull market and this is very good. They just give us time to prepare, for example, to earn more tokens in bounty and so on. Everyone probably regretted that they did not go to the bounty in 2015, because those who entered it didn’t earn enough money in 2017. So we had the opportunity to become part of the next growth of Bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies.

It's already written in fate we cannot do anything, only miracles can help us to have a bull run this year. The market is dropping down and there is no improvement in the value also even the bounties are not paying you a good amount. Not sure when things can change and bounce back, still believe something can happen by the end of the year.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 355
November 11, 2018, 09:16:08 AM

I am already convinced that the possibility of a big bull run within this year is already dimming and am even ready for the possibility that even in 2019 there can never be a real bull run. Anyway, what we should be wishing for is a slow but steady rise of the cryptocurrency market as supported by fundamentals already in place. The story of cryptocurrency should never be tied to the idea of a bull run because as what we are seeing there can be side-effects to a bull run that can be long-term. I am also hoping that this industry can slowly cleanse itself of so many scams and frauds now affecting its very image and reputation.
Pages:
Jump to: