Pages:
Author

Topic: Business with and without education ? - page 6. (Read 1238 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 2
January 28, 2018, 03:35:59 AM
There is people who is natural for business, meaning they learned what education didnt give them, i believe the key for business is being able to sell and manage people properly, this can be taught and also can be developed naturally

Only the right education can help you find a big job or start a business.

Business and education are the best reasons why education will help business progress.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
January 28, 2018, 01:23:38 AM
In doing business education is not that a qualification .If you want to have a business you can do it without a college diploma .it will depends on your strategy and determination to do your business well .
Activity: 350
Merit: 102
January 27, 2018, 11:49:26 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

it is better to have education to manage a bussines for  better and fast improvement of one bussines.
That true because if you have education or knowledge It's easy for you to run your business and you can easily grow it and in times of trouble you can easily surpass it.
Activity: 71
Merit: 1
January 27, 2018, 11:23:32 PM
There are people who have bussiness even without higher education background. I think you can start a bussiness if you know how to manage it, how to maintain your business and if the bussiness you do is something you love to do it can have more chance to be successful. But also having education is an additional for you to have more knowlegde in bussiness industry and the trend in the market.
Activity: 29
January 27, 2018, 10:47:07 PM
For me every people has deserves to have an business if this is small or a big business, but it is more much better if that person has an degree graduate, because he or she much more manage it.

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
January 27, 2018, 09:52:07 PM
I have observed that many business persons in my country are not educated but they are doing well. It does not mean that educated persons are not doing well.
Do you think a business of educated person is more successful  as compared to un-educated one??

How we can guess that this business is under the control of educated person or un educated person? Any idea

In terms of business there are no education needed, important is you are able to put up your business if you have more experience you learn more things, especially in business.
Activity: 62
Merit: 11
January 27, 2018, 09:25:58 PM
I think that formal education has very little to do with success in business.  To be successful, a businessperson must be willing to learn independently and seek information.  In addition, successful business people are usually excellent in sales.  They know how to connect with others, form partnerships, and win clients.  These are things that you learn from experience, not in a classroom.
Activity: 83
January 27, 2018, 08:38:24 PM
If you put up a business without education,for me you can manage your business even your out of knowledge.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
January 27, 2018, 02:43:01 PM
to achieve success in becoming an entrepreneur, the most important thing is to do something with a high spirit of hard work and great fighting power
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 26, 2018, 09:32:42 AM
I think that a real intelligence is not always connected with a high level of education. Entrepreneurship and business can be run by a non-educated person.
The thing is, that a really intelligent and smart person can always feel where he has his 'blind spots' and he will always crave for additional knowledge that is anyway closely related to education.
Activity: 57
January 26, 2018, 04:44:43 AM
We’ve all known or read about business tycoons, huge business owners, millionaires or billionaires who’ve made it big in their respective businesses but were actually college or high-school drop outs. Formal and proper education being important, there are still a few businesses you can start without a proper education but not a important  education for well businessman
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 26, 2018, 04:17:17 AM
Education is a must in business but if you have talent in business why not we cannot stop people who are entreprenuer . Well business is evolving everyday we cannot denied the fact that business is the one who can help our economy growth.
Activity: 154
Merit: 34
January 25, 2018, 03:26:23 AM
While many successful businesses are handled by uneducated people, business should be controlled by an educated person, at least by a person with a background appropriate to the business he or she is managing.
Activity: 126
Merit: 23
January 25, 2018, 03:03:46 AM
Education has an influence on the economic growth of a country. Education increases productivity and creativity of labor and improves entrepreneurship and technology. In business, the level of education is needed to support the progress of a company.
However, higher education also does not guarantee someone to get the job they want or succeed in business.
Maybe education should be supported by the ability to manage the business.
Activity: 98
January 25, 2018, 01:43:23 AM
If you doing business with a good education, you will have many methods to release from your problem. Because a good education fill your mind to understand your problem, analyze your problem, and make a solution. But if you have no education, you will hard to understand about your self problem, and generally you will use your emotional and feeling to solve the problem, without a data. If you asked, which one to be successful?? Both of them have a possibility to success, but if you ask how they solve their problem; they will do with different method.
Activity: 26
January 25, 2018, 01:00:02 AM
I know a lot of people whose doing well in business eventhough they lack in education. But when i ask some of them, they said that if they got a chance to go to school they would,  coz i it would be of great help to them.
Most of these businessmen i know have guts and a  positive attitude. They value every penny, every effort   whether they lose or gain or small or big. The important is the experience and knowledge they pick along the way. And they use  these tools to their everyday business. And another thing is that you love what you do and care for people.
Activity: 200
Macho Gwapito ako!
January 25, 2018, 12:22:14 AM

most of the time people who drop out from school and focus for their dream is the one who is successful on their business or on their field. maybe because they have the courage to risk it all for their dreams and goals. they have that certain factor that most of us dont have. that is guts. that no matter what happen they have that firm decisions that they will reach their goals sooner or later. while the educated persons is well train by the system of education that our society build. so they are hardly my a change for our society. this is only my opinion base on may evaluation about non-educated and educated people that excel or become successful in their business.
Activity: 102
January 24, 2018, 08:27:49 PM
I think they are literally uneducated but they were educated the way we expect them to be. Most of the successful business people don't even have a degree but has the wisdom, skill and enthusiast to achieve their goal, I think that is the most important thing.
Activity: 39
January 24, 2018, 08:25:36 PM
Education is more important for all of us but to become succesful it depends in ur ability experience and determination.so everyone also can have business and become succesful
I agree! Some successful business man/woman started business becaue they know that they have  skill to be a business man/woman, some are not graduated by profession but they become successful.
Activity: 33
January 23, 2018, 08:53:59 PM
i think you can do businee without an little education, you just need the minimum to stay with society and cooperate to business
Pages:
Jump to: