Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 10. (Read 28722 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 07, 2018, 08:47:12 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?
My opinion is that this is a kind of manipulation, which greatly influenced the decline in the price of Ethereum, I think after there will be any news that it will not leave the project and will work on Ethereum 2.0
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
December 07, 2018, 08:41:19 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.

To anything good it most likely will not lead. There is a lot on Ethereum now, so there is a possibility that it will leave the market, that is, in the end, the market will have the prospect of a complete collapse
Activity: 210
W12 – Blockchain protocol
November 29, 2018, 08:49:44 AM
that's queer. there was gossip about it for a long time, some said it was just a trick, others said that at the last moment he would stay there and all of that needed in order to affect the market
Activity: 448
November 27, 2018, 12:03:15 AM
He didn't mean it,it was just a phrase to prove stability of ethereum . Eth foundation has an experienced team and Vitalik isn't needed for future development. Look, Apple keep going after Steve death and company didn't crash. At the same time Google has suggested Buterin to join their team,so who knows...
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152
November 26, 2018, 11:51:59 PM
I don't think there is a problem if buterin will leave ethereum, I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time in the future, no doubt about ethereum because this coin has the advantage that it will remain a strong and long-lasting coin in this cryptocurrency

There is a huge problem.  Seeing the icon and founder leaving his creation, some people think that there is something wrong with his creation that he cannot fix.  Anyway, that was just an assumption.  If ever Vitalik left ETH, lets just hope it won't have a huge impact on the project and the token revolves around it.
Activity: 392
November 26, 2018, 11:47:30 PM
I don't think there is a problem if buterin will leave ethereum, I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time in the future, no doubt about ethereum because this coin has the advantage that it will remain a strong and long-lasting coin in this cryptocurrency
Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
November 26, 2018, 11:25:16 PM
You know it may be not so bad. Because Vitalik Buterin is not the only reason that Ethereum is living beacuse. And if he leaves of course it will be disturbing but if we will still believe in this coin then it will not die. Bitcoin succesfully lives without person that has created it. And Ethereum could live like this too.
Never mind the OP statement because the I dont see Vitalik Buterin living ETH and the last time I checked  Buterin was a kind of person that dont usually make much tweets on his account. However, he still carry the banners ofETH and represent the project till now. Why would he leave the project which it current problem with be solve next year?
I hate the fact that some people post FUD news/statement which is baseless and no link to the tweet was provided by the OP.

I dont believe what the OP said and you guys shouldn't believe him either.
I also think that this is unlikely to happen. Apparently or misunderstood him or just a fake.

We really have to be observant about all the information provided, so I also do not believe in the statement of the OP, and eth will continue to grow as well as Buterin will continue to provide support to continue to survive and have investor confidence.
You're right which is why I wonder most of the newbie and inexperienced ranking member of this forum will believed in an unrelable news said by someone who barely understand what crypto currency is and it sad because the number of people who has believed the OP statement as numerous.
@v_i_p, it definitely fake and keep in mind any information provided on here without proof is fake.
Activity: 546
Merit: 17
November 26, 2018, 07:14:00 PM
will he follow satoshi? leave the market without being noticed by the public.

yes, ETH has great potential to replace BTC, I think that ETH is able to survive without Buterin, moreover, today we see ETHER market popularity is very good.
Activity: 602
November 26, 2018, 06:37:01 PM
As I am aware these gossips were disproving. In fact Vitalik and ETH team are preparing development upgrades next year and they claim they will solve the scaling issue of ETH and it will become more secure as well. What I can see is an active team working and preparing huge updates and would be no reason for Vitalik to leave.
Activity: 714
Merit: 3
November 26, 2018, 03:48:34 PM
This has already been seen to be a rumour which Vitalik himself has debunked. As a matter of fact, i cannot believe that a person who is preparing to lunch another version of the same ethereum, will eventually leave it.
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
November 26, 2018, 02:59:40 PM
i dont know much about this news but i think that ETHER was and still  the second favorite altcoin and its  blockchain is considered one of the strongest yet it need to evolve to cope with withe fast change that is happening in the world of crypto because it is having a massive competition by many other alts especially by Neo.
Activity: 644
November 26, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
He will not go anywhere and everything will be fine with ethereum. In January there will be a fork, and taking into account the recovery of the market, ethereum has great prospects. Do not be fools and buy, while there is an opportunity, in a year everything will change for the better.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
November 26, 2018, 02:48:56 PM

Can you please get the exact Twitter quote of Vitalik Buterin about his leaving Ethereum,however for him leaving is a not a welcome development for the cryptocurrency space because of his immense contribution to the development of the Ethereum blockchain
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
November 26, 2018, 02:44:24 PM
You know it may be not so bad. Because Vitalik Buterin is not the only reason that Ethereum is living beacuse. And if he leaves of course it will be disturbing but if we will still believe in this coin then it will not die. Bitcoin succesfully lives without person that has created it. And Ethereum could live like this too.
Never mind the OP statement because the I dont see Vitalik Buterin living ETH and the last time I checked  Buterin was a kind of person that dont usually make much tweets on his account. However, he still carry the banners ofETH and represent the project till now. Why would he leave the project which it current problem with be solve next year?
I hate the fact that some people post FUD news/statement which is baseless and no link to the tweet was provided by the OP.

I also think that this is unlikely to happen. Apparently or misunderstood him or just a fake.

We really have to be observant about all the information provided, so I also do not believe in the statement of the OP, and eth will continue to grow as well as Buterin will continue to provide support to continue to survive and have investor confidence.
Activity: 420
Merit: 21
November 26, 2018, 02:35:34 PM
Never mind the OP statement because the I dont see Vitalik Buterin living ETH and the last time I checked  Buterin was a kind of person that dont usually make much tweets on his account. However, he still carry the banners ofETH and represent the project till now. Why would he leave the project which it current problem with be solve next year?

Activity: 1820
Merit: 566
November 26, 2018, 02:29:13 PM
Never mind the OP statement because the I dont see Vitalik Buterin living ETH and the last time I checked  Buterin was a kind of person that dont usually make much tweets on his account. However, he still carry the banners ofETH and represent the project till now. Why would he leave the project which it current problem with be solve next year?

Activity: 336
Merit: 1
https://saturn.black
November 26, 2018, 01:37:56 PM
I think Buterin is still monitoring the development of ethereum and will not leave it, even though ethereum is an altcoin that still has a community and will continue to restore investor confidence. Buterin will not leave and will continue to see the developments that occur.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
November 26, 2018, 01:32:21 PM
I know for sure that Vitalik is not going to leave the project ETH and he has already denied this news. he simply said that ethereum would survive without him. I completely agree with his opinion.
Activity: 753
November 26, 2018, 12:46:56 PM
Firstly, this news, there is no confirmation, Buterin has already denied that he is leaving somewhere, and secondly, I believe that even if he had left - Ethereum would not cease to exist.
Activity: 308
Merit: 4
November 26, 2018, 12:20:44 PM
This is bad news for ETH. Most likely, the ETH will go down after his departure. I think Vitalik started a new project. He may be working on a project to replace the ETH. Time will show that. Vitalik can return to the market with Ethereum 2.0.
Pages:
Jump to: