Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 8. (Read 28722 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 1
December 12, 2018, 09:28:24 PM
it can really happen as the vitalik is very pleased with the state of affairs in ethereum and he can leave this project
Activity: 266
December 12, 2018, 08:03:24 PM
Well, I certainly do not strongly believe that he will leave , and I don't think after leaving Vitalik and Ethereum will be a bad coin , I think the team that gathered there very strong to abandon the project!
Activity: 182
December 12, 2018, 07:51:13 PM
This is fake news in order to destabilize the very structure within ethereum. I am sure that all this will not happen
Activity: 335
Merit: 100
December 12, 2018, 07:50:44 PM
Although this issue is true, it does not mean Etherum will be extinct. Because I am sure there must be many people who are interested in adopting it. This is the same as the case of dogecoin and bitcoin, even though the developer has gone but his creation is still alive and continue to grow
Activity: 485
Merit: 12
$WPP $HyFi https://hyfi-corp.com/
December 12, 2018, 07:36:44 PM
Vitalik made some statements that could be misunderstand but later on he clearly stated that he has not plans to leave ETH
anytime soon. There were some rumors that he will join the Google team, but in fact he is working with his team on development
upgrades for ETH  which will solve it`s issues with scaling.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
December 12, 2018, 06:47:30 AM
I also think that the project will not die if Buterin decides to leave. But the price of the coin will drop.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
December 12, 2018, 05:30:23 AM
indeed if he leaves, it doesn't really affect the price of etherum in the market. but what about everyone's opinion? surely they would assume that vitalik scam because he left what he had made. but that is his decision, and if he leaves Etherum when the market is falling like this, surely he will get a hater. at least wait for etherum to recover.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM
December 11, 2018, 07:41:22 PM
Don't be worried, I guess Vitalik just trying to prove the efficiency of his cryptocurrency Ethereum so that people will believe it can go further develop soon. He actually is working with the Ethereum 2.0 and it will be release in the next 2 years.
Activity: 336
Merit: 2
December 11, 2018, 06:41:18 PM
I don't really think that's what he is trying to say, if he trying to leave then why is he so actively involved in the ethereum 2.0 which is about to be launched by next year. ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
December 11, 2018, 06:28:45 PM
this news is very surprising. is this the cause of one of the etherium which always drops? I will monitor whether etherium can still survive or get worse after being abandoned by Buterin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
December 11, 2018, 06:17:39 PM
The community misunderstood Vitalik tweet and speculations has started.
Later on Vitalik cleared up the thing and made it clear that he is not planning to leave. Here is his tweet regarding that:

“To be clear, “detaching” meant detaching from *needing* to participate. No actual plans to disappear any time soon.” 
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
December 11, 2018, 05:13:21 PM
It is funny and sounds like nonsense. The team led by Buterin is preparing for a major update - Constantinopol. Why would Vitalik leave the team?
Activity: 238
December 11, 2018, 05:09:29 PM
I am sure that Buterin constantly monitors the development of ethereum. I think he has no reason to leave him. Ethereum will continue to restore investor confidence. Buterin will not go away and we do not need to leave ethereum. Grin
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
December 11, 2018, 08:07:17 AM
Even if it's true and Vitalik will keave Ethereum I don't think it will cause a massive negative effect on a project . Vitalik is not the only one ethereum developer and team will stay on their places and continue work on eth network development . Besides, it’s probably just a FUD, so everyone’s better to calm down and do their job
Activity: 166
Merit: 12
“The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project
December 11, 2018, 07:56:27 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

Ethereum will continue even without his presence. Maybe more good news for those who hates him. If someone will take cover that has more competence is good. But eth will live forever. At least he is behind the scene when eth flys again.
copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 0
December 11, 2018, 08:01:18 AM
ETH is a blockcahin coin which is decentralized and his leaving doesn't have anything to do with the survive of the ETH , as the code is open source which can be manage and recode by any one if there is a bug , so am sure he is not leaving for ever but stepping down and allow some new coder to work also on the project and in any way will also be adding his advice too.
Activity: 210
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
December 11, 2018, 07:53:26 AM
Vitalik said that the development team began to implement the ideas that have left for future development and he also said about the release of Ethereum 2.0 so soon we are waiting for the price increase.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
December 11, 2018, 06:31:00 AM
I don't think there is a problem if buterin will leave ethereum, I'm sure ethereum will be able to last a long time in the future, no doubt about ethereum because this coin has the advantage that it will remain a strong and long-lasting coin in this cryptocurrency

There is a huge problem.  Seeing the icon and founder leaving his creation, some people think that there is something wrong with his creation that he cannot fix.  Anyway, that was just an assumption.  If ever Vitalik left ETH, lets just hope it won't have a huge impact on the project and the token revolves around it.
I also wish that not any bad impact occur on ethereum after that act but in this community the holders are very weak and they may feel insecure and do not know about the decentralization of their platform. By the way in the long term it may have a good future again.
This is just another FUD and it has already verified by vitalik if he will always stay in ethereum platform. I guess you guys must read the latest news about that and it seems like it has been published by so many sites.
Activity: 574
Merit: 55
December 11, 2018, 06:02:15 AM
Just another FUD. The Ethereum Committee can do very well without it. We shouldn't think so much of this. To think that these ecosystems will remain connected to particular individuals is against the future use of this technology.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
December 11, 2018, 05:57:33 AM
Nothing happens if Buterin will leave. They have a great developer team and I have no doubts that Ethereum will survive and will get even better. Lets just see what happens after the hard fork in the early Februar.
Pages:
Jump to: