Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 13. (Read 28775 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 05:45:47 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?
it seems just a statement, which doesn't make sense, if it is true this happens I'm sure eth will be fine,
and if your statement is correct attach proof of the feeling of vitality, because with this kind of issue that
makes eth go down in price, all of them uncertain ,
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 05:43:06 AM
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 05:38:49 AM
I have just looked at his Twitter and I did not see that tweet. Maybe you found it in fake account. And there is not causes for that, Ethereum is the great project and it will be alive. In media activity of Buterin I see that he is interested in Ethereum.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 05:38:06 AM
I have visited his official Twitter account and I haven’t found any posts related to his leaving of Ethereum
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 14
October 09, 2018, 05:36:34 AM
I think that the culprit of this situation is the Russian authorities, who love to rob a well-established business, and excellent projects from the project owners. Let's remember the situation with Pavel Durov, the authorities took away the social networking site VK from him. And from Yevgeny Chichvarkin they took away mobile phone network, Yevroset. And now they want to steal Ethereum away from Vitalik Buterin and monopolize and decentralize this project.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
October 09, 2018, 05:32:50 AM
some threads have discussed this issue but I believe ethereum won't stop here after losing Vitalik ... even the ethereum developer is making new developments for ethereum ..
Activity: 784
Merit: 256
Binance #Smart World Global Token
October 09, 2018, 05:24:39 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.

Because of such people who publish fake news, the course of cryptocurrencies collapses. Where is the link to the proof or screenshot?
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
October 09, 2018, 05:18:20 AM
I think nothing bad will happen. Yes the first time, Etherium may be a little affected, and its price will fall, but in a global view, nothing should change, Etherium remains an excellent project and king ICO.
Activity: 125
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
in my opinion it will be a new problem that ethereum has, because we know the last few months ethereum prices touched the lowest level and it's very difficult to be able to rise again,
Activity: 96
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:48:18 AM

We still need him to solve the scalability issue in Ethereum. I think his leaving will erode the investor's confidence.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
October 09, 2018, 04:42:36 AM

I'm not sure this rumor is true, I think it's just a FUD. yes if Vitalik does that, whatever he is thinking or planning. this is like a deliberate FUD to drop ethereum again. I feel funny
Activity: 980
Merit: 109
October 09, 2018, 04:39:09 AM

This is bullshit!
Before you write such things, you would have visited Vitalik on Twitter. If you find a similar entry there - put it screenshot here.
For now - bullshit!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
The Future of Security Tokens
October 09, 2018, 04:24:56 AM
Where's that tweet he made? I'm looking on it on his twitter account but it seem that there's no tweet like that.

He already said suc words before that it can no longer recover but if that's what he really meant there's no looking back for him. This man has a vision to the project before but after the bear market he seem to be skeptic about it and probably sold a lot of his coins at the peak.

Yes, as far as I remember, he announced that he was selling all his coins so that he was not accused of price manipulation, it was all at the peak, just at that time
Tommy Lee sold hes Litecoin’s with the same wording, these guys are just much smarter than us, and they knew the right time to get out of the crypt. And if you have a lot of legal money, what interest then is to work hard?
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 04:20:12 AM
In his tweet he only said that ETH will still live well if he leave the project. He didn't say anything like he will leave ETH. They deliberately make it misunderstood to make FUD.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
Helios Protocol https://discord.gg/cpzAEMB
October 09, 2018, 04:17:01 AM
His communication skills are questionable at best, so I would not be surprised if he is being misquoted or means something entirely different. I would be happy to see him disappear from the spotlight with Etherum a skilled coder he may be but I think he is a terrible spokesperson for the coin. Every time he opens his mouth ETH takes a fall.
Activity: 532
Merit: 41
https://emirex.com
October 09, 2018, 04:14:41 AM
This is something bad to the community, it will greatly affects on the price movements, but on the greater picture, ethereum will not only depend on him, it will still work without him, whether we like it or not, we cannot control the situation whether he leaves or not, but i hope there could be something better for the community.
brand new
Activity: 0
October 09, 2018, 04:01:20 AM
If the creator himself announce that, who are others to oppose. But in financial sector, something can again grow up like anything before. So we also can't be sure about its unstability.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
https://karatcoin.co
October 09, 2018, 04:07:23 AM
Names are not important. If he had a heart attack tomorrow, ethereum must survive its own.

He can leave or stay. It is not the issue in here. But it can create a quick dump i must say.
Activity: 25
October 09, 2018, 03:54:01 AM
It's quite a shocking news. That's very bad for Ethereum I think. It'll be really bad when the creator of that coins is going to leave it undeveloped.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
October 09, 2018, 12:54:17 AM
what is his reasoning for this? he seems to have a generally negative view of his own project for some reason, saying it's not worth more than $10, now leaving it saying it won't survive?
it doesn't make sense.
Pages:
Jump to: