Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 12. (Read 28775 times)

Activity: 868
Merit: 116
October 09, 2018, 01:34:43 PM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

Sorry to respond this way but please whenever you are sharing information like this, always give a link where the information can be verified, because this seems to like you just wanna make sure you post which is not proper.
Activity: 574
Merit: 102
October 09, 2018, 01:28:06 PM
If this statement is true, this will have a huge impact on ethereum and ico prices. But I think he said that because he's pretty sure that ethereum can stand on its own even he's not a part of it anymore.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
October 09, 2018, 01:24:05 PM
I think this is not true. Because earlier he repeatedly reported that he was not going to leave the project. Why now suddenly he decided to leave the project? Maybe this is some kind of trick? I do not believe that this is so.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 09, 2018, 01:13:21 PM
i  think  the  most  important  thing  that  buterin  is  preparing  to  leave etherium  is  beacuse  of   fake  news  and this is  the  influecer  thing according to me.
Activity: 317
Merit: 12
Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management
October 09, 2018, 01:11:31 PM
I think what will surely affect the coin price. At least speculators will surely try to earn from it both larger and the smallest.
Activity: 244
Merit: 10
Official Street Team member
October 09, 2018, 01:09:27 PM
Where's that tweet he made? I'm looking on it on his twitter account but it seem that there's no tweet like that.
this proves that it's a FUD. I have also checked and have nothing like that. Also, from his statement, as OP mentioned, doesn't mean that Vitalik will live. He means it in another way. He means the community is lessening day by day. that's it.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
October 09, 2018, 01:05:07 PM
I have just looked at his Twitter and I did not see that tweet. Maybe you found it in fake account. And there is not causes for that, Ethereum is the great project and it will be alive. In media activity of Buterin I see that he is interested in Ethereum.

Even if this news is not true, it can adversely affect the price and perception of eth. Someone must have a purpose in this. Although so far there is no evidence that Vitalik's leaving ethereum will definitely have a big impact on the altcoins market.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
October 09, 2018, 01:02:39 PM
I would verify better this kind of news before to be alarmed

And in other discussion here already disproved this news.
Ethereum founder Vitalik Buterin said he was not going to leave the project in the near future, and the community misinterpreted his recent tweet that the platform could survive in case of his unexpected departure.
For such cases, you need to look for news on information sites.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
October 09, 2018, 12:51:29 PM
There might be some valid reason behind this parting way. It was a good run. I'm not sure about the Ethereum's future but hope they make this work..
brand new
Activity: 0
October 09, 2018, 07:06:49 AM
It so sudden and shocking. He must have calculated and anticipated that leaving Etherium is a good decison. No can be sure what he is exactly thinking right now.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 11:26:51 AM
This seems like bad news, but Etherium already good and well-developed project so it definitely will survive. I wish that the project will start a new era without Vitalik.
Activity: 826
Merit: 263
October 09, 2018, 07:10:49 AM
I would verify better this kind of news before to be alarmed
Activity: 34
October 09, 2018, 07:06:09 AM
This could be bad news but at the same time there needs to be extensive checks made where information such as this is coming from and if it's true or not and even after that only with time we can truly tell what sort of impact that would put on the crypto economy as there's nothing concrete about the information.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
October 09, 2018, 06:24:35 AM
I have visited his official Twitter account and I haven’t found any posts related to his leaving of Ethereum
They wrote about it on the Internet. But Vitaly did not say the exact answer when he left the community.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 06:20:21 AM
if Vitalik said that, I believe Ethereum could stand on its own and there is no need to intervene in the person who controls it. I have a good feeling if Vitalik said that. my hunch is Ethereum will be at the top price soon
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 06:01:49 AM
Vitalik Buterin have announced that he had no plan of leaving ehereum in any forseeable future, people are that are pedling this rumour of Vitalik leaving ethereum are only doing so to spread fud and buy cheaper ether!
Activity: 1876
Merit: 512
October 09, 2018, 05:56:58 AM
This is a fake news, even if it happens to be true, I don't think it would affect the project unless there is something inside the foundation that is not made known to us. People need to realsie that Satoshi leave Bitcoin and we are better for it because the price has soar very high from where he left it and there is no country now where BTC is not known even North Korea
Activity: 625
Merit: 125
October 09, 2018, 05:55:17 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

I think eth will survive, even if VB leaves.
Similar to Bitcoin, Satoshi is no longer in the crypto space and yet Bitcoin is still alive with the community supporting it.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
October 09, 2018, 05:51:04 AM
I thought he made a sudden U-turn and said that he is not leaving Ethereum?

https://ambcrypto.com/ethereum-eths-vitalik-buterin-is-not-quitting-ethereum-foundation-anytime-soon/

His tweet read:

“To be clear, “detaching” meant detaching from *needing* to participate. No actual plans to disappear any time soon.”
There's probably a lot of misunderstanding on Vitalik claiming that he's leaving Ethereum soon. But he was quick to shoot down such issue with this quote. Or probably to fuel fire on Ethereum or sort of a hype, however, we all know that Vitalik don't need such hype so this is probably just a misunderstanding.
Activity: 910
Merit: 101
October 09, 2018, 05:48:08 AM
I have just looked at his Twitter and I did not see that tweet. Maybe you found it in fake account. And there is not causes for that, Ethereum is the great project and it will be alive. In media activity of Buterin I see that he is interested in Ethereum.
yes because people panic must interpret very carelessly, because it is not possible that the vitalic just let it go.
Pages:
Jump to: