Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 14. (Read 28775 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
October 09, 2018, 12:41:55 AM
Yes, today he denied this information and supposedly everyone misunderstood him. There was also news that ethereum after that on some exchange fell to $ 140 for a while it could have been market manipulation. But the overall capitalization of this event did not affect even a little increased over the past day. The Ethereum project is the whole life of V. Buterin and he is not going anywhere anywhere in the near future.
Activity: 546
Merit: 251
October 09, 2018, 12:37:54 AM
indeed ethereum can survive without buterin, but the biggest question is whether ethereum can develop and grow without its creator?

right now ethereum has a lot of complaints and if buterin goes away this problem has not been resolved and I think this is an inappropriate attitude or action to escape this reality or obstacle.
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
October 09, 2018, 12:21:38 AM
Really? If it's true I think it won't change anything too much because there are many eth developers right now and the eth community is solid right now and they will survive if buterin leave.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
October 08, 2018, 09:30:24 PM
The information you provide is not at all authentic. I visited Vitalik Buterin's twitter but did not see your post. IMO, Vitalik Buterin's departure from Ethereum at the present time has no impact on the future of ETH as this crypto is considered as a potential market that is likely to outpace the BTC market cap in 2019.

I visited it too. These might be an attempt to spread FUD in the community or they just really exaggerated one of his comments and did not understand the real context of it. Vitalik has become strongest the foundation of Eth and also on of the famous personalities on Eth so I think he will not do that because he is a true supporter.
Activity: 756
Merit: 259
October 08, 2018, 07:58:35 PM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

Yes, that what I heard also and that he is delegating his tasks to other team members.
The negative situation about Buterin is mostly that he pre-mined large amounts of ETH. I guess once he will leave the current position, ETH can drop in a moment but will have health growth afterwards. What do you think, how the price will react to such news?
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
October 08, 2018, 06:42:08 PM
The information you provide is not at all authentic. I visited Vitalik Buterin's twitter but did not see your post. IMO, Vitalik Buterin's departure from Ethereum at the present time has no impact on the future of ETH as this crypto is considered as a potential market that is likely to outpace the BTC market cap in 2019.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 06:38:02 PM
today he refuted this information and said that he was misunderstood. he said the opposite only from the good side of ethereum
Activity: 1904
Merit: 138
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
October 08, 2018, 06:29:02 PM
There are others involved with ETH although he would no longer be the face of it I am sure he will stay involved somewhat behind the scenes just like Charlie Lee and Litecoin.

Where is the source of this announcement?

Yeah, even if he actually leaves the eth management, he will be there behind the scenes. What I perceived on that tweet is that, even if he leaves tomorrow, eth platform is strong enough that they can stand even if he's not there. It means, he built the platform in strong foundation.
Activity: 368
October 08, 2018, 06:04:58 PM
I kinda want vitalik to leave ether just to invest in the next big thing he will create.

Activity: 700
Merit: 260
October 08, 2018, 05:47:45 PM
Is this news original? It is a pity if really the vitalik buterin developer left Ethereum with unreasonable reasons, I think the reason Vitalik Buterin left Ethereum would not affect Ethereum's price in the market, although vitalik buterin did not provide a definite date, I hope he discourages it
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1656
October 08, 2018, 05:19:58 PM
Buterin looks, thinks and presents himself more as a puppet for politically correct population control agendas than a visionary or genius.

Any reduction in his involvement would be an opportunity for the ETH community to start making smarter professional and executive decisions.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
October 08, 2018, 05:16:56 PM
There are others involved with ETH although he would no longer be the face of it I am sure he will stay involved somewhat behind the scenes just like Charlie Lee and Litecoin.

Where is the source of this announcement?
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
October 08, 2018, 05:15:14 PM
I don't think it's bad news. Yes Buterin is the creator of ETH but now there are hundreds -if not thousands- of developers working on making ETH better. Buterin is not the only one anymore. There is a huge team of supporters behind ETH.
Activity: 57
Merit: 1
October 08, 2018, 05:10:20 PM
As we all know, the founder's decision-making level is often the highest in the team, unless he is sure he has found a more far-sighted person.

If someone's decision-making level is stronger than V, then his departure is a good thing, avoiding his prestige to interfere with the new successor.

And if the successor is just an ordinary person, then the era of Ethereum is over.
Activity: 190
October 08, 2018, 05:06:21 PM
Last 9 monthes Vitalik did anything for ethereum, exept his posts in twitter. ICO hype passed. Ethereum on POS is not working. Price goes down
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
October 08, 2018, 04:58:17 PM
Where's that tweet he made? I'm looking on it on his twitter account but it seem that there's no tweet like that.

He already said suc words before that it can no longer recover but if that's what he really meant there's no looking back for him. This man has a vision to the project before but after the bear market he seem to be skeptic about it and probably sold a lot of his coins at the peak.
copper member
Activity: 2212
Merit: 605
🍓 BALIK Never DM First
October 08, 2018, 04:51:16 PM
Vitalik is the founder of Ethereum, but the whole thing doesn't depend on him anymore, it's not a corporation.

I personally believe that we will likely see no difference, the Ethereum Foundation has several other prominent developers and advisors within it, sure, Vitalik was a great asset to Ethereum, but no doubt he will put that big brain to use elsewhere.
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1343
October 08, 2018, 04:44:16 PM
Its big news, kind of shocking but the question indeed is will it have a "lasting"
effect on Ethereum? Possibly not but on the short term possibly.

It could be similar to Charlie Lee leaving Litecoin, it had an initial effect on
Litecoins value but it didnt implode.
Activity: 165
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
October 08, 2018, 04:43:01 PM
That will be bad surely. Vitalik is the creator of ethereum and i think he should be in charge i believe at least until POS upgrade.
But i think he will not leave . He is trying to saying eth can be continue without me. But surely media is writing that with different style.
I hope he will not leave eth alone.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
October 08, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
He is entitled to his decision. If he likes he, should live. Although he was instrumental to the creation of ethereum, but the stage at which ethereum is now is not by virtue of his stay or presence still in the community.
Buterin is still trying all means to remian relkevant in the system. His name can continually be mentioned as the creator, but he does not have control over this currency again.
There is a saying by my people;
Soldier go, soldier come, barracks remain.
Pages:
Jump to: