Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 3. (Read 28722 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 101
January 15, 2019, 11:35:17 AM
99% of the leadership in the ethereum ecosystem depends on this guy. Ethereum is his child. He is a loyal and decent man. He is not Dan Larimer. Buterin will stay and make Ethereum one of the greatest projects of our century. Stop the FUD.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Custom Contract Network (CCN)
January 15, 2019, 11:31:29 AM
I remember when this news was making headlines and I was telling my friends that it was impossible, it would be impossible to drop years of work as a boss to go and work under another person.
Activity: 282
Merit: 100
January 15, 2019, 10:44:11 AM
Even if he decides and leaves, nothing terrible will happen, the project exists not only thanks to his efforts, the team is strong and will cope as expected
I think etehreum already has a strong community and friends. now it depends on all markets, how to maintain its continuity. ethereum is already very large. even though he left and left him to think ethereum would be able to survive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
January 15, 2019, 10:40:23 AM
I do not think that Vitaly will leave the project, why he needs it, if in fact it is the work of his life. In any case, he will not do it in the coming years.
Activity: 252
Merit: 6
January 15, 2019, 09:48:52 AM
yes maybe vitalik will eventually leave ethereum. but it won't make ethereum destroyed, ethereum has a solid team. they are strong and will continue to grow even when vitalik is gone.
Activity: 217
Merit: 17
ChangeNOW. Non-custodial and limitless exchange.
January 15, 2019, 09:47:04 AM
That's decentralization for you. He has done enough for the project, now is the time for other people to make meaningful and important contributions.
Activity: 490
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
January 15, 2019, 09:39:04 AM
Vitalik Buterin will not leave the Ethereum project ! And he has long stated this in his Twitter. He and his team are developing the project and this year will be allocated a lot of work on improving the network and platform !
Even if he decides and leaves, nothing terrible will happen, the project exists not only thanks to his efforts, the team is strong and will cope as expected
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
January 15, 2019, 04:54:49 AM
This must be the wrong message. Although Ethereum has greatly depreciated, it does not mean that Ethereum has no value. This upgrade is enough to prove the strength of Ethereum. So the purpose of these news deliverers is to think for yourself.
Activity: 571
January 12, 2019, 02:20:27 PM
I hope that four days before the Ethereum update, the management will not decide to postpone it again. I think that the Ethereum update should have a positive impact on it and its price, but it still remains tied to the market trend.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
January 12, 2019, 11:59:12 AM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?
maybe there is some truth, he said, he thought that ethereum without him could develop better, if he survived and ethereum did not address development, then he felt a failure and guilt. maybe this is the best decision he made.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
January 12, 2019, 11:34:26 AM
Vitalik Buterin will not leave the Ethereum project ! And he has long stated this in his Twitter. He and his team are developing the project and this year will be allocated a lot of work on improving the network and platform !
copper member
Activity: 657
January 12, 2019, 11:06:01 AM
I laugh when I see posts like this. I think saying Vitalik wants to leave Ethereum is the fakes claim I've ever come across. Recently, Vitalik via Ethereum foundation has been giving grants to those contributing to improving Ethereum infrastructure. The last grant was given to Parity technologies, so how can one claim Vitalik plans to leave Ethereum? Sounds lame to me.
Activity: 350
January 12, 2019, 10:11:08 AM
I do not believe in such stories, because it seems to me that no matter how intelligent a person is, he will never abandon his child, on whom he has been working for a very long time. Therefore, I do not think that this is generally possible.
I don't agree with you, there are many examples, such as Pavel Durov left Vkontakte, so this is not uncommon and I wouldn't be surprised if he really is gone with Ethereum, although the news is already quite old and with no movements
Well, I think the yellow duck is not news , but even if I left would I think the team that worked with acne would develop further and made the product even better!
Activity: 672
January 12, 2019, 09:54:54 AM
There is so much information that Buterin wants or has already left the ETH project, but in fact there is actually nothing of the kind, as far as I know from the last conference. Therefore, I just do not believe such news.
Activity: 238
January 10, 2019, 12:08:15 PM
Not too great a news, but rather I can belt Buterin is going no place. Possibly there are arrangement of contradiction on what ought to be and not from the network and he isn't thinking that its simple with the group. In spite of the fact that Vitali is instrumental to the introduction of ethereum however ETH is unquestionably more than her now. Then again, regardless of whether he leaves now.
Activity: 800
Merit: 250
January 10, 2019, 11:48:20 AM
As far as I know there is no information today and I see that many people say something like this information, this news is more like fake news, so I don’t think this is true. Nothing will happen, ETH will be a great project.
Sure, I also heard this news from September last year and until now. Buterin remained with ETH and continued to develop it. It was definitely a fake news to cause FUD for ETH but it was not successful
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
January 10, 2019, 11:29:37 AM
As far as I know there is no information today and I see that many people say something like this information, this news is more like fake news, so I don’t think this is true. Nothing will happen, ETH will be a great project.
Activity: 406
January 05, 2019, 08:37:05 AM
I do not believe in such stories, because it seems to me that no matter how intelligent a person is, he will never abandon his child, on whom he has been working for a very long time. Therefore, I do not think that this is generally possible.
I don't agree with you, there are many examples, such as Pavel Durov left Vkontakte, so this is not uncommon and I wouldn't be surprised if he really is gone with Ethereum, although the news is already quite old and with no movements
Activity: 206
January 05, 2019, 08:23:00 AM
I truly can't comprehend him what endeavor to do in light of the fact that ethereum loses dependably an incentive because of clarification of him. I think he is most dangereous treat for fate of ethereum. Ethereum is extremely compelling and essential coin yet I can't envision that it prop up with this man.
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
January 05, 2019, 07:21:40 AM
Pages:
Jump to: