Pages:
Author

Topic: Buterin is preparing to leave Ethereum. - page 4. (Read 28722 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 05, 2019, 05:34:28 AM
I think it was news from the category of those on which the creators are trying to make money. Nothing prevents him from working in MS/GL and Ethereum team at the same time. Although if you treat it with real care, then what can it affect? Personally
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 01, 2019, 11:38:42 AM
i think ethereum now is big and can simply leave without ethereum .. now we are in the phase of truly decentralizing ethereum and this can help the ecosytem to gain more trust and convenience

Whether the issue of Buterin is planning to leave ethereum to make the market drop, I don't think so, because ethereum is a big coin and is purely decentralized so that everything will improve when the market has recovered.
This is the standard answer that is on the market today. But everything will be restored only when this time really comes, and this time may come very soon, but there will definitely be a lot of problems for investors.
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
December 31, 2018, 01:19:14 PM
The Creator of the second largest cryptocurrency on the market, Vitalik Buterin, claims that he will soon leave its community. On his Twitter, he said that the process of his” disconnection " from Ethereum has already begun. He believes that the project is not something that will survive, a will cope without him.
"I think Ethereum will not suffer in any way if I leave right tomorrow,” says a post from his Twitter.
The exact date of his departure is still unknown.
What do You think about this?

I wonder if Buterin choose to cut and run tomorrow?
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
December 31, 2018, 09:24:57 AM
i think ethereum now is big and can simply leave without ethereum .. now we are in the phase of truly decentralizing ethereum and this can help the ecosytem to gain more trust and convenience

Whether the issue of Buterin is planning to leave ethereum to make the market drop, I don't think so, because ethereum is a big coin and is purely decentralized so that everything will improve when the market has recovered.
December 31, 2018, 09:10:34 AM
If this is true it would certainly signal "trouble in River City". It's no secret he cashed out a significant if not all of his eth holdings some time ago. That should also have been a red flag to the devoted.
Leaving eth will cause irreparable damage. The devoted view him as some kind of messiah.
To be honest, I have not heard anything about it. It would be very good if you could give us some information about this, because I have not yet seen this. If this is true, then of course this is a serious signal, but I think he just will not be able to get out of it.
Activity: 420
December 30, 2018, 11:38:47 PM
I think this may be a lie. They may have left Ethereum at $500 in Ethereum, and the capitalists are very smart. So this must not be the real news, but now it seems that Ethereum will rise in 2019.
I guess people here aren't too stupid to believe the news. of course the news is made so that those who don't have faith will panic and then sell their ethereum, then the bear will laugh  Grin
Especially when such disturbing news is released before the upcoming update of the Ethereum network, here it is necessary to think and carefully read the news, so as not to panic because of the fake
Activity: 434
GIGZI
December 30, 2018, 10:14:51 PM
I think this may be a lie. They may have left Ethereum at $500 in Ethereum, and the capitalists are very smart. So this must not be the real news, but now it seems that Ethereum will rise in 2019.
I guess people here aren't too stupid to believe the news. of course the news is made so that those who don't have faith will panic and then sell their ethereum, then the bear will laugh  Grin
Activity: 448
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
December 30, 2018, 08:23:51 PM
Why does he need to leave ethereum?
It is his main project and thanks to ethereum he became popular and he created something what can change the world! It is breakthrough!
It's a common thing when the founder leaves the project in search of a new challenge for himself, can create something new or go to work in Google, there was a rumor that he was invited there
Activity: 574
December 30, 2018, 06:37:48 PM
I don't think Vitaly will leave the project voluntarily. This is in fact the work of his life and Ethereum is a successful project. I think that he will remain and will continue to work and Refine its prodkut.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 3
December 30, 2018, 02:33:18 PM
Not too good a news, but I can belt Buterin is going nowhere. Maybe there are series of disagreement on what should be and not from the community and he is not finding it easy with the team. Although Vitali is instrumental to the birth of ethereum but ETH is far more than her now. Conversely, even if he leaves now, ETH will stay strong and unshaken, but better projects will soon outclass this ETH network.
SESSIA
December 30, 2018, 03:06:05 PM
Why does he need to leave ethereum?
It is his main project and thanks to ethereum he became popular and he created something what can change the world! It is breakthrough!
legendary
Activity: 1090
Merit: 1000
December 30, 2018, 03:04:23 PM
If this is true it would certainly signal "trouble in River City". It's no secret he cashed out a significant if not all of his eth holdings some time ago. That should also have been a red flag to the devoted.
Leaving eth will cause irreparable damage. The devoted view him as some kind of messiah.
December 30, 2018, 02:23:11 PM
It does not just seem to you, it will really start happening very soon, because the market is already beginning to turn smoothly towards the bull market, because the market deliberately keeps prices down on the market below $ 3,500 if this happens, but much will change.
Activity: 223
Merit: 1
December 30, 2018, 06:25:40 AM
It would be very good if Buterin left the project, then the Ethereum would cease to be tied to the fate of an individual, for example, because of the news that Vitalik had an accident, the price would start falling again.
Activity: 280
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
December 30, 2018, 06:10:29 AM
Vitalik Buterin is the creator of Ethereum, but it can't determine the trend of traders' purchases, so I think that even if Vitalik Buterin leaves Ethereum, Ethereum can still survive.
December 30, 2018, 05:23:05 AM
December 28, 2018, 08:57:48 AM
I really can't understand him what try to do because ethereum loses always value due to explanation of him. I think he is most dangereous treat for future of ethereum. Ethereum is really effective and important coin but i can't imagine that it keep going with this man.
Today ETH is a progressive project. Just think about it. Because today it makes sense to talk constantly about what will happen in January, because it seems to me that prices will definitely rise. But as usual, the market can deceive us and do nothing.
Activity: 406
December 27, 2018, 04:42:49 PM
buterin does not really leave ethereum, it only reduces the portion to be involved thoroughly in it, I think it is good for ethereum desensitization and future regeneration
All the more such news about his departure was more than a year ago and since then, nothing has changed, although I do not think it would have hit the project, there is a strong team
Activity: 658
December 27, 2018, 04:29:57 PM
Activity: 467
December 27, 2018, 04:28:24 PM
buterin does not really leave ethereum, it only reduces the portion to be involved thoroughly in it, I think it is good for ethereum desensitization and future regeneration
Pages:
Jump to: