Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box - page 51. (Read 186929 times)

legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
The 1% only sucks when you aren't it.
Activity: 217
Merit: 100
Good deal, don't order then.

+1

Enjoying yours too I see?

Isn't it fun when you drive by people in your Lotus Elise and the best they can say is "That car is probably made in China!" while sipping cool-aid in their Walmart shorts on the stained wood patio of their trailer on a Monday afternoon?

Isn't even more fun when they get angry that you didn't give them a ride.

1%
Activity: 446
Merit: 250

+1

Isn't it fun when you drive by people in your Lotus Elise and the best they can say is "That car is probably made in China!" while sipping cool-aid in their Walmart shorts on the stained wood patio of their trailer on a Monday afternoon?

+10
Activity: 588
Merit: 500
Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

+1

legendary
Activity: 1260
Activity: 896
Realistically, no, unless one of the folks who already has theirs is willing to part with them (or you find someone who has ordered in January and is willing to transfer their spot to you). BFL hasn't even started shipping their January orders yet AFAIK.

thanks

not quite sure i can even take them seriously when something this specific is right on the order form

"Delivery: Units are guaranteed to be shipped within four to six weeks from the date of purchase. However, your delivery time may be significantly less depending on the production group your order falls in. "

going to have to check out some alternatives
legendary
Activity: 922
Merit: 1003
is there _any_ chance of getting these within the 4-6 weeks quoted on the site?
interested in purchasing quite a few
will not be at my "permanent" residence much after late april though so if shipping comes in later it'll be difficult to get setup

Realistically, no, unless one of the folks who already has theirs is willing to part with them (or you find someone who has ordered in January and is willing to transfer their spot to you). BFL hasn't even started shipping their January orders yet AFAIK.
is there _any_ chance of getting these within the 4-6 weeks quoted on the site?
interested in purchasing quite a few
will not be at my "permanent" residence much after late april though so if shipping comes in later it'll be difficult to get setup
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Ufasoft miner will handle litecoins and will handle the BFL single for sure.
Best of luck!

You think BFL can mine LTC using scrypt algorithm ?

What a joke ...

It also supposedly can do loads of medical imaging, Monte Carlo calculations, cook your food, wash your clothes but no bitstream has been provided except for BTC mining which leads me to believe all their industry experience and story that "BTC is just a secondary use of our products" is total BS.

This is clearly a product for BTC mining and not for any other uses since they refuse to provide support.

Since we are on this topic, can it mine SoiledCons too Cheesy

According to litecoin thread of this forum, litecoins can be mined only on devices with cache memory of at least 128kb. I'll look into Altera chip specifications, but as I recall there is no such info. Maybe I'm wrong.
Activity: 518
Best of luck!

You think BFL can mine LTC using scrypt algorithm ?

What a joke ...

It also supposedly can do loads of medical imaging, Monte Carlo calculations, cook your food, wash your clothes but no bitstream has been provided except for BTC mining which leads me to believe all their industry experience and story that "BTC is just a secondary use of our products" is total BS.

This is clearly a product for BTC mining and not for any other uses since they refuse to provide support.

Since we are on this topic, can it mine SoiledCons too Cheesy
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Best of luck!
Activity: 628
Merit: 504
Does anyone know if FPGA's can be used to mine LiteCoins too?
mrb
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1027
sorry to spam the thread but I just want to encourage people to use and contribute to the Bitcoin FPGA wiki at http://wiki.btcfpga.com
Our goal is to provide an informative wiki to display and compare all hardware and software related to mining Bitcoin with FPGA

There is a lot of bad data in this table. Pretty much all of the Radeons have incorrect Mh/s/$ values (eg. Radeon HD 6990, 800 Mh/s, $623 -> 1.28 Mh/s/$... but the table lists 1.46 Mh/s/$).

The prices are wrong too (Radeon HD 6990 sells for more than $623).

The wattages are wrong to (Radeon HD 6990 o/c'd to mine at 800 Mh/s will consume MUCH more than 346 Watt).

Etc.
Activity: 532
sorry to spam the thread but I just want to encourage people to use and contribute to the Bitcoin FPGA wiki at http://wiki.btcfpga.com

Our goal is to provide an informative wiki to display and compare all hardware and software related to mining Bitcoin with FPGA

+10

Used this the other day to make sure I hadn't missed anything. Very helpful to have all the numbers right in front of me to compare options and Mh/s vs. lead time. Thanks!!
rjk
Activity: 448
1ngldh
Semi Current BFL News is located here on the website. On main page look for customer news but here is a link for you.
http://www.butterflylabs.com/production-update/
Hope this helps!
Nice update. They show the easyminer software, but it doesn't appear to be available for download yet. Wonder when that will happen.
Activity: 981
DIV - Your "Virtual Life" Secured and Decentralize
Semi Current BFL News is located here on the website. On main page look for customer news but here is a link for you.
http://www.butterflylabs.com/production-update/
Hope this helps!
Buy this account on March-2019. New Owner here!!

thanks!

legendary
Activity: 1666
Math skills escape you Omni?

832 Mh/s / $599 = 1.38898 Mh/$

832 / 80 +/- = 10.4 Mh/J (about half as efficient as other FPGA designs but they are all < 1 Mh/$ -- many close to .Cool.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
These are sick. How much mhash/$
Activity: 295
So does anyone have an information about the production status of Rev2?
Are they being ordered? assembled? shipped?
My order is binned in Rev3 (pretty kick-ass heat sink by the looks), so I'm curious when Rev3 will begin cropping up.
Um, if you have an active order that is binned for Rev3, why don't you ask BFL your questions directly instead of soliciting useless speculation here? Bottom line: BFL knows; we don't.

I figured I would see if the masses knew, considering there have been a lot of people sending emails to Sonny. I didn't really want to bother him with my emails considering the more emails that he has to respond to the less time that he can spend completing orders.
Pages:
Jump to: