Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterfly Labs - Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box - page 89. (Read 186929 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 501
I gave up following this thing a while (months?) ago, due to the threads being just a headache to get any information out of.  Someone just wanna give me a straight up answer if these things are shipping or not, or if anyone has received / used one?

thanks!!

I'll sum up 100 pages of posts for you: Inaba has seen and used one, but they are not ready to ship yet.

Also, don't ask for shipping date predictions. When they arrive someone will post here.
Activity: 667
Merit: 500
I gave up following this thing a while (months?) ago, due to the threads being just a headache to get any information out of.  Someone just wanna give me a straight up answer if these things are shipping or not, or if anyone has received / used one?

thanks!!

legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000
This is a thread to discuss the hardware and performance of the Bitforce Single and Bitforce Rig Box

So far, I get 0 hashes per second from the Bitforce Single and 0 hashes per second from the Bitforce Rig Box.
On the other hand, they also used 0 watts of electricity to produce 0 hashes.
The hardware is very photogenic. At least, it appears to be so in pictures seen so far.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
Come on guys lets keep it civil.

On-topic;
ButterflyLabs, Have you guys had any big breakthroughs since the new year? Still on schedule? Maybe some more pictures.  Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1722
Please close the thread until someone actually receives a working unit and wished to share the results..
Activity: 798
Merit: 1000
Might be worth holding off on this thread for a couple of weeks until people have the devices.  Until then this thread will just attract the 4 or 5 numpties from the other thread and it'll turn to crap in no time.

When the devices start arriving with people, you'll see plenty of info no doubt, (and much less of the 4 or 5 numpties I'm sure).
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
Very nice performance
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
This is a thread to discuss the hardware and performance of the Bitforce Single and Mini Rig Box
Pages:
Jump to: