Pages:
Author

Topic: Butterflylabs Huge SCAM - page 26. (Read 415652 times)

legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
August 23, 2014, 11:32:53 PM
As long as there are fools with money BFL will survive.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Muroko Blados
August 23, 2014, 10:42:44 PM
Thanks God I never PreOrder from BFL.  Lips sealed
They should take their Site down by now!
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
August 23, 2014, 10:59:16 AM
This thread and many others should be like a notifcation post on the home page, so ever newbie knows whats up.

Once this gets buried again, every newbie out there are buying their crappy pre-orders.

Since BFL recently bough PR sites and edit the bad articles for their SEO.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 23, 2014, 09:10:06 AM
Seriously it's been over a year now that I have stopped paying attention to BFL and I come back and see they are doing the exact same thing.

Ripping off new people by letting them buy pre order and delivering it to them years later after the difficulty makes them worthless.

How do you guys keep buying their crap and complain later.

Big
Fucken
Liars

How much more evidence does one need? My lord and you all want to be free from the federal reserve and the tyranny of the system of crooks?

You can't even avoid the tyranny of BFL

Jeez I give up on you all

Well isn't there a failure of government when a company received over 500 FTC complaints, 1000 BBB complaints and has a pending class action lawsuit - all this for a company that still has gross revenues under $50 million.  There must be a lot of crime in KC for the State AG to be too busy to investigate BFL.  Roll Eyes

They killed the last person that cared in gov on November 22, 1963. Anyone left is doing what they are told.

I will stop here or else I will just carry on and everyone will spiral into a tormenting depression.
DrG
legendary
Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035
August 23, 2014, 06:25:05 AM
Seriously it's been over a year now that I have stopped paying attention to BFL and I come back and see they are doing the exact same thing.

Ripping off new people by letting them buy pre order and delivering it to them years later after the difficulty makes them worthless.

Big
Fucken
Liars

How much more evidence does one need? My lord and you all want to be free from the federal reserve and the tyranny of the system of crooks?

Well isn't there a failure of government when a company received over 500 FTC complaints, 1000 BBB complaints and has a pending class action lawsuit - all this for a company that still has gross revenues under $50 million.  There must be a lot of crime in KC for the State AG to be too busy to investigate BFL.  Roll Eyes
Activity: 504
sucker got hacked and screwed --Toad
August 22, 2014, 07:27:09 PM
Haha, they're still selling 50GH/s for $240+! LOL.

Activity: 644
August 22, 2014, 06:20:41 PM

Big
Fucken
Liars

DrG
legendary
July 27, 2014, 03:03:50 AM
The more appropriate thread would be this one (warning, NSFW language and thread title):
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bfl-fucked-us-over-again-nsfw-150803

BFL took preorder money for Monarch from last August onwards.  They were supposed to start shipping the initial Monarchs in November 2013.  It's the end of July 2014 and they don't have a prototype that meets 90% of spec (currently it's getting about 360GH/s with lots of errors rather than 600GH/s).

Just a reminder for any new users to avoid that company at all costs (and I was a former customer regretfully).
I remember seeing BFL advertising the monarch late last year when I first got interested in bitcoin and though that it would likely be a bad dead at then current difficulty levels.

When the Monarch was supposed to be delivered (Dec of last year) the difficulty was just under 1 Billion (0.91 Billion).  Currently the difficulty is over 20x that at over 18 Billion. So 600GH/s back then would need to be 12TH/s now to make the same amount of BTC per day.  They're having trouble making 0.4TH/s reliably on their Monarchs right now.

Here's a post about them swapping the Buttcoin (a mockery of bad Bitcoin players) website:
https://xrptalk.org/topic/3395-buttcoin-site-bought-by-butterfly-labs/
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
★☆★ 777Coin - The Exciting Bitco
July 27, 2014, 01:39:58 AM
BFL are a bunch of crooks as is evidenced with them purchasing that fella's negative blog documenting all of their shannagins and subsequently changing the content.
Activity: 350
July 26, 2014, 08:25:43 PM
The more appropriate thread would be this one (warning, NSFW language and thread title):

BFL took preorder money for Monarch from last August onwards.  They were supposed to start shipping the initial Monarchs in November 2013.  It's the end of July 2014 and they don't have a prototype that meets 90% of spec (currently it's getting about 360GH/s with lots of errors rather than 600GH/s).

Just a reminder for any new users to avoid that company at all costs (and I was a former customer regretfully).
I remember seeing BFL advertising the monarch late last year when I first got interested in bitcoin and though that it would likely be a bad dead at then current difficulty levels.
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
July 26, 2014, 05:36:11 PM
So how many more suckers do we have here? lol.

BFL just recently bough a bunch of PR sites mentioning about their products and changed their articles to positive.

Good luck stopping them.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
July 25, 2014, 09:53:19 PM
Very intelligent scam sadly everyone fell for it. I am sad for all of you people who wanted to make legit money.
DrG
legendary
July 25, 2014, 09:29:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
July 25, 2014, 02:12:31 PM

I don't speak dutch, haha. Could you just give me a summary of what's going on in that thread?

Something about they are chapter 11, whit proof.
Activity: 686
A pumpkin mines 27 hours a night
July 25, 2014, 12:49:55 PM
Please refrain from posting in this thread until Sonny & Josh have been locked behind bars and BFL has been taken down by the authorities. I'm sick of this slow-moving train wreck turning up in my "Show new replies to your posts." Roll Eyes

We need to keep telling people who are new to Bitcoin that they have to research the companies they intend to buy mining equipment from. And this place is a place where those people look for answers. Everyone who refrains from buying from scam companies because of this thread is someone we saved Smiley
Activity: 266
July 25, 2014, 11:13:45 AM

I don't speak dutch, haha. Could you just give me a summary of what's going on in that thread?
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Activity: 60
July 14, 2014, 06:31:11 AM
Today i write them on email to refund me

i hope they will

You should also apply to the Class action Lawsuit.  Every piece of evidence provided helps ensure that BFL will be punished for their illegal and unethical behavior.

thnx for info
Activity: 873
Merit: 1007
July 14, 2014, 06:30:30 AM

i hope they will

You should also apply to the Class action Lawsuit.  Every piece of evidence provided helps ensure that BFL will be punished for their illegal and unethical behavior.
Activity: 60
July 14, 2014, 06:27:47 AM

i hope they will
Pages:
Jump to: