Author

Topic: Buy altcoins or not? - page 113. (Read 260558 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 101
October 30, 2017, 11:27:56 AM
I suggest you do. I still do. But before i do that i research on the altcoin before i buy. Make sure you invest only the amount you're willing to lose. Afterall, investment is a risk. Good luck!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
October 30, 2017, 11:27:01 AM
Investing in altcoins may not always be good.
It's hard to predict what will happen,

But if you like the risk you can try
though there is no guarantee of any.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
October 30, 2017, 11:17:11 AM
Risk is directly proportional to profit
Take risks to earn profits Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 20
October 30, 2017, 11:16:41 AM
the golden rules:
only invest what you can afford to loose.
always do your own research

if both of these are fine then go for it, maybe try small first - dip your toe so to speak!
Activity: 691
October 30, 2017, 11:14:09 AM
Yes. Holding altcoin is one great way to increase our profit potential besides investing in btc. In fact, most of growth i achieved was from having altcoin.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
October 30, 2017, 11:07:09 AM
I think you should buy altcoins cheap right now
It looks like it will rise (in my opnion)
Activity: 310
Merit: 102
JACS.tech
October 30, 2017, 08:26:09 AM
Rule#1 in investment: 'always try to diversify your holdings'.....So the answer is Yes! Don't only put all your investment in BTC....Try to diversify as much as you can.
But definitely, do your own due diligence exercise in full before jumping in and investing in any Alt Coins.
Activity: 448
October 30, 2017, 08:16:59 AM
Getting an altcoin is good for short term.
Because it's smaller and can grow faster.
Activity: 476
October 30, 2017, 08:05:22 AM
Yes, you should invest into altcoints. If you deal only with one type of cryptocurrency, let us say, our “old friend” Bitcoin, you do the wrong thing.
The market of virtual currency is very flexible — the situation there changes every minute. I see the other guys have given you a piece of advice about various altcoins. My opinion — just take your time to study various altcoin progress to pick your currency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
October 29, 2017, 06:20:36 PM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?
for now collect altcoins that many and invest with bitcoin would be profitable than stock investment because many altcoins are good price but certainly must be careful also to choose altcoins
legendary
Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000
Truly decentralized stable asset
October 29, 2017, 05:50:50 PM
IMO this is the time to invest into ALTs. They are quite cheap, and, if they will behave like the previous year, they could probably rise at the beginning of next year, or during spring.

Mass adoption will be huge after this year. Let's see what will happen if crowd follow rising uptrend in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
October 29, 2017, 05:43:36 PM
Investing in altcoins is risky unless you know the team behind the project is strong with a MVP ready.
Activity: 112
October 29, 2017, 05:12:32 PM
IMO this is the time to invest into ALTs. They are quite cheap, and, if they will behave like the previous year, they could probably rise at the beginning of next year, or during spring.
Activity: 882
October 29, 2017, 03:54:08 PM
Personally, I'm closer to all this investment in altcoins. Firstly they are reliable, and in the second they are in demand. And if you combine these two points, you can see with the naked eye that they will be of use, and the person will be in a big win.

You can just see coinmarketcap about rising all this altcoins! Amazing!
Activity: 99
Merit: 21
October 29, 2017, 12:04:46 PM
I really only hold a few alt coins but I normally invest in ICO or new alt coins and then later cash out and convert to Bitcoin or Waves
Activity: 1092
Merit: 501
October 29, 2017, 11:55:05 AM
Buying more alternate coins is a good idea. The value of tokens are also unpredictable and it is also in the process of development. There are tokens whose value are also profitable and these are the kinds of token that you should buy. There is no risk in trying because you can still find ways to earn what you lost in the cryptocurrency world.
that will become a very good thing if we can catch the dip price and that will be so bad if we are buying it at the pump time, But looks the price of a token will be so difficult to predict about that. The price is very volatile
Yes you are so right in this regard. You can’t make things predictable when you talk about crypto world. Prices are so volatile but still for now, it is the best time to buy altcoin. You can later trade them off at very high price for bitcoin. That will results in much amazing profit ratio for you. Keep confidence in altcoins and make your shopping right now without any delay.

Activity: 210
Decentralized Jet-Stream Encrypted Multi-Media Dev
October 29, 2017, 05:01:05 AM
The more clever decision is to invest Altcoins because some of them will be the next Bitcoin and Altcoins today isn't that expensive like Bitcoin's last half decade ago.
Activity: 63
October 29, 2017, 04:57:31 AM
of course we should
for example ı bought golem at 8604 now 3300- I dont sell it never. But it saw 30k and I think gnt potential 20-22k . So we must wait!
Activity: 20
October 29, 2017, 04:23:11 AM
Yes  this  reminds  me  about  bitcoin. This type of money is unfamiliar to me but now is  very high value e-currency or crypto .when comes  to altcoins i think we have to investigate search and learn  more  about altcoins before  taking the  risks. i believe  now in saying a trees with  full of  fruits  started a seed.  so  i firmly  say  Yes!
Activity: 182
October 29, 2017, 04:18:00 AM
Should we invest in altcoins?and why?which is better altcoins or equity shares?

It all depends on the market of the altcoins that whether to invest in it or not. Investing in bitcoin is safest among all. Talking about altcoins , only altcoins that i could think of with good market price are ethereum and waves. You could try these two altcoins.
Jump to: